Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

A different kind of thirst (Parker)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Oh yes…cocky she was indeed. Well, she would just have to see if the cockiness was well deserved or not. “I don’t have to sign a form for my protection?” She teased when she told her she had been warned. This…this would be interesting. She hadn’t even expected to find anyone of interest, she had lost all hope in this stupid ugly town, but things were turning up. Thank God. She lifted her hips a bit for a moment to help her dress be pushed up, a movement that came natural that showed she had had plenty of situations like this before and she knew exactly how it needed to be worked.

She closed her eyes and purred as Devika kissed her neck, sighing at the sensation. She then chuckled lowly “I’m sure it is such a pain for you” She opened her eyes and looked at her at her, her heart jumping as Devika’s hand traveled between her legs and she made a pleased sound. Ok…so far so good. She seemed to know what she was doing.

tag name words ### notes anything else you want to say. lyrics "only if for a night" by florence + the machine. credit lily of[Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 am

Devika couldn't help but to chuckle lightly as Parker asked about needed a form for her own protection. It was a possibility that the woman would need some form of help when they were done, but surely it wouldn't be anything that Devika couldn't handle herself. She just gave a grin to Parker's comment and kept doing what she was doing, that soft petting with her hand as she worked the woman up some more. It seemed as though it was working by the sound that Parker made.

Kissing the inner thigh of the witch, she let her teeth graze over the flesh as she moved her mouth more up the witch's thigh getting closer and closer to that sweet bud.

"Just means I get to play with you more." She had mischief in her eyes before she playfully let her tongue run over the piece of fabric that blocked her tongue from being able to penetrate the woman fully. Oh how Devika loved a good tease, and this, oh this was to perfect in her eyes.

She carefully, and playfully nipped at the fabric and the skin beneath and only when Devika thought that Parker was going to lose her mind without some form of actual touching, Devika used her hands and removed the fabric that blocked her from Parker's sweet folds. She then wasted no time in running her tongue over the now bare flesh as she slipped it into the woman and smiled as she used it to please the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:47 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

She gasped when she felt her teeth, another shot of electricity spinning up through her senses. She was happy she had gotten a woman tonight instead of a man, she had wanted more of a playtime then a quick screw. Men could be so…sloppy. Sure she had met plenty who knew exactly how to take their time, but majority of the time they were all over the place. Foreplay seemed to escape them. She groaned and moved her legs and back as she felt Devika so close yet still so far away between her legs. Ok, so sometimes she wasn’t very patient herself…the teasing was driving her crazy after only a little while.

When finally the underwear was removed and she could feel Devika’s tongue, she made a pleased sound and sighed in pleasure. Oh yes…that was much, much better. It was obvious as well Devika knew how to use her tongue…this was getting better and better. She knew how to use her hands and her tongue. Parker was no longer feeling any more worries that this could go badly…but as good as Devika promised, that had yet to be seen.

tag name words ### notes anything else you want to say. lyrics "only if for a night" by florence + the machine. credit lily of[Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Devika loved going down on women, because there was just more that could be done to drive a woman crazy, with men it just wasn't all that great. Even though she had finally used her tongue against the woman's folds she was still taking things slow. Her tongue would go in and when she pulled it back out she would use it to tease Parker's clit. Every now and then the angel would use her teeth and bit the tender flesh carefully so as not to cause pain.

Mmm she was enjoying this, the witch had a very nice taste to her.

Devika had intended to slowly build up the speed but that wouldn't do the justice here so without warning, the fae began to go faster with the fluid movements of her tongue. To add to the witches pleasure, Devika brought her hand up and slipped two fingers in and proceeded to fuck the witch on her car in a quick manner. Devika wanted to hear her scream, no better way to do that then with a slow build, followed by fast fluid movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

She purred, the sound low and fluid, enjoying the feeling of her teasing tongue. Well, well, well…Devika did know what she was doing, now Parker no longer had any more fears about it being bad, there was no way it could turn sour when things were starting out so well. Well, ok, there was always a way for sex to go sour at any point but Parker liked to be optimistic. She needed a good lay and Devika so soon already held so much promise, so she wouldn’t allow herself to think negative thoughts.

When she suddenly got faster and surprised her with interesting two fingers, her hips bucked slightly and she gasped before moaning clearly. She bit on her lip harshly for a moment before moaning a second time, only moments after the first. Oh…God. It felt good, ever so amazing and soon her moans became louder and more persistent with every passing moment. She gripped at the car for a moment then dug her hands into her hair, arching her back.

Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Full Name : Gypsy's Characters

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Devika had yet to disappoint anyone, client or her little flings and she wasn't about to start now. Oh now her skilled mouth and fingers worked to bring Parker to her first of many orgasm this evening, after all Devika made a promise that the girl would scream, and she would see to that at all costs.

Her eyes looked up as Parker's moans became more frequent, oh did she love when a woman moaned like that. She kept her pace but pushed her fingers in as deep as they could go, occasionally curling them to create more pleasure for the witch.

Oh how Devika wanted to tease the girl, and stop what she was doing, but she didn't oh no the fae kept going as a matter of fact she had not intention of stopping until Parker made her stop, even if that meant fucking the woman on the hood of her car all night. With that in mind she wonder just how long Parker would last before she became to sensitive, this was going to be fun, tons of fun indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different kind of thirst (Parker)   A different kind of thirst (Parker) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A different kind of thirst (Parker)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: