Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
A nightly bar meeting  Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

A nightly bar meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A nightly bar meeting  Empty
PostSubject: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Good old Havelock, Jericho remembers when he first laid his ever vigilant observing eyes on the town a couple hundred years ago. It was a lot...darker from what he could remember; then again he had been gone for about a hundred years so there was no mystery in that. To him, it seemed the town grew up on his time away. Humans mingling with inhumans and vice versa, it wasn't that Jericho thought it was a bad thing. But if he could remember correctly, there was a certain dean of the school which he wasn't going to name who specifically trying to make sure humans weren't going to be admitted. Ah alas, time has change however and it seems to him that none of the humans have figured out this towns little secret. A secret that would most likely put this entire town into panic and could be quite a show if it were to happen though Jericho wasn't going to be the one to do it. He liked things the way they were, meant he could continue on about his brilliant, fantastic way.

Jericho contemplated whether to head home first and drop off his things, but he knew better then that didn't he? Taking out a phone from his trench coat pocket, he dialed away calling one of his maids to come over and pick up his bags from him. She seemed to question why he couldn't do it himself since he was stronger and it was in the middle of the night. "Listen here nanny! I have been gone for over a little of one hundred years! I would like to explore what I have missed thank you very much!!" His intellectual, high society slash stuck up know it all British accent echoed through the phone. She seemed to have gotten the picture but ripped Jericho a new whole in his ear before hanging up. "That nanny is insufferable!" However it didn't take the maid long before finally getting there, "It's alright nanny...I got it. Don't want you poisoning my bags now..." After he loaded up all his stuff into the car the maid sped off, almost hitting him on the side. Jericho frantically tapped his side, trying to make sure that everything was still in one piece.

"Crazy nanny!" he yelled out to her before taking out a pipe from his pocket and stuffing it with tobacco. Lighting it up he felt the warmth of the smoke enter his body and exhaled it from his nose, "Ahh...the fine warmth of a fine smoke! Nothing can be...!" Jericho paused a moment as he was staring down one of his favorite pubs that he enjoyed a hundred years ago. He was astonished that the pub even stayed open for so long, he thought it had been closed years ago. Putting the pipe to rest between his lips he walked to the door of the pub and opened it, the sweet aroma of alcohol hitting him instantly. Sitting down quickly, Jericho pulled out three hundred dollars from his pocket and slapped it down on the counter.

"Five of your best Jack Daniels bottles good sir!" The barkeep hauled out from behind him five bottles of Jack Daniels that seemed to glimmer in the light to Jericho. Once on the counter he did not waste time, quickly he opened one of the bottles and chugged it down in a few seconds flat. "Now that, that I have missed for a very long time and have plagued me ever since I left. Good show on you old boy for providing me with the sweet nectar of drunkards and stouts!" Jericho continued to open the next bottle and start to down it just as fast before hearing someone come into the bar.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Night had fallen rather quickly, so much had happened within the last week that Eliza needed a few moments to herself. With a new fledglings and a heart broken friend at the manor there was only so much the vampire could take before she hit her breaking point. It had been little over two months since Sebastian passed on and she had yet to fully grieve. For some reason she couldn't find any more tears to shed, it was if over the last two hundred years she had cried all she had and there simply nothing left. So she found herself walking the streets of Havelock. She had only intended to walk for a few moments but the next thing she knew she was half way across town in the busy streets of the night life.

It wasn't until the loud booming of street music hit her ears that she fell out of the deep thought that had trapped her in her mind. Looking at her watch it was well pass midnight, and the nightlife was as lively as ever. She could do with a drink, something stronger and that left a burn as it traveled down your throat. Turning sharply on her heel she made her way into the overcrowded and loud bar. It took her moment to adjust to the loud music that left a loud ringing in her ears. A thousand and one different scents assaulted her senses. Vampire, human, wolf, fae all mingled together.

Heading to the large bar she grabbed the attention of the large bartender and ordered a large bottle of whiskey. The bartender left the bottle with her with a nod and left to attend to the other patrons. Looking at the little shot glass she pushed it away and cut the wax top with her finger nail easily popping off the cap. Nodding at her reflection in the mirror in front of her she tilted the bottle back allowing the strong amber liquid to slide down her throat leaving a long trail of the pleasurable burn following close behind. The music changed to one of her favorite songs. Her shoulders moved up and down to the rhythm, soon followed by her hips. Spinning around, moved to the music, her bottle of whiskey still grasped tightly in her hand. Her dark eyes caught sight of a man at the bar who was chugging down several bottles of alcohol like they were nothing. Looks like she wasn't the only one who needed a little relaxing tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 pm

The music was blaring now, the bass echoing off the bars walls and hitting the bar attendees as they enjoy their drinks. Jericho was already finishing his second bottle of Jack in a matter of a few seconds before setting it down. He looked at the women that just happened to walk in and order her drink, a bottle of whisky it seemed. It also seemed she could hold it well, since she was completely ignoring the shot glasses and drank from the bottle. To Jericho, she seemed like she was trying to forget get something, unlike him which just loves to drink. He smirked a bit, looking back at his bottles as thoughts started to run through his little demonic head. Try for the game or you'll get game over I always say Jericho thought. However, before he would even try he opened another one of his bottles of Jack and slithered the warm whisky down his throat quickly.

Jericho slowly got up, grabbing his two other bottles of Jack with him as he steadily started to walk towards the women at the bar. It seemed the three bottles of whisky had started to get to him, Jericho started to slowly start seeing swirls around him. He also started to feel a bit dizzy and wobble slightly left to right and right to left. However he finally made it to where the woman was stationed, setting his bottles down on the counter he started to fix himself. He pulled on his trench coat downward softly before taking a seat right beside the woman besides him. His thoughts were really passing him by, at this point he was tipsy and with a few more bottles can be totally gone. This have only happened a few times to him and he enjoyed them. He could never get wicked drunk while working at the university since he would be considered to be a bad influence.

Taking one of his bottles again he popped it open with his thumb and started to down the bottle a little leaving about half this time around. He smirked a bit, still not looking at the girl besides him but casually leaned back a bit. "You know what most people drink as hard as we do it is to relieve mental or physical stress that way we can alter our perceptions of reality. Sort of a one way tickets to a land were nothing matters except the exuberance of this fine drink!" Jericho decided to continue after taking another big sip of his Jack bottle, "Well at least most people, I just haven't done this in a long, LONG while. It is however nice to see other fine ladies enjoying the nectar of exuberances and drunks! Unless...perhaps you have another reason you came here to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza had been so caught up in the amber liquid that swirled elegantly in the bottle that she hadn't realized someone had come up next to her until they spoke. Turning her head slightly she blinked several times to clear her vision from exhaustion and the booze. He had a strange way of speaking that was for sure, the last time she had heard someone speak in such a way was many years ago. Eliza wasn't a heavy drinker, in fact, she was more of a wine person, hard liquor tended to make her mouth not work right and her clothes to come off. But she needed something stronger than blood or wine tonight. There was only so much the vampire could take before she hit her breaking point.

The wheels in her brain were working rather slowly tonight, so it took her a few moments to understand what he was talking about. "I fall into the first category unfortunately." Eliza didn't often frequent bars, they were loud and smelled of sweat, sex, and alcohol. If anyone saw her here they would think she had blown a fuse somewhere in her brain. In all aspects of life Eliza was a lady, she was proper and acted as such. A lady didn't go to bars, or drink whiskey straight from a bottle or talk to strange men but tonight she didn't care. Tonight she dashed everything she had known and for once took a night for herself, a night to relax and to forget even if it was just for a little while.

Leaning back in her seat she turned towards him, one slender legs was crossed elegantly over the other, her high heeled foot bouncing slightly to the rhythm of the music, her dark eyes examining the demon in front of her. He was attractive but had an old soul feel to him. Obviously he liked strong drink which meant he was a heavy thinker. "And what of you? Which are you here for? mental or physical stress or just to get away from everything even if it is just for a night. I've never seen you around before are you new in town?" Eliza had been here for a long time and knew a lot of people in town yet this man had never crossed her radar. Tipping back the bottle she downed the rest of her drink and leaned over the bar throwing the empty bottle away and grabbing another. As she sat down her body swayed slightly as the alcohol took effect.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:13 pm

He took noticed that the girl beside him was feeling the effects already of straight drinking right from the bottle. A grin graced his face as he raised both eyebrows in amusement and curiosity as he gazed at her softly from his seat. It had been a while since he went to a bar in the states, in his absence he mainly went into pubs in the European countries especially his "homeland", sort speak. He even got drunk at his summoning site, Stonehenge, though calling it a summoning and not what it actually was is a bit of a overstatement. Alas, that was another story for another time however as he continued to down his drink as if he hadn't in years. It felt nice, though he always wondered why Americans chilled their drinks rather than just drink them. Ale, stout and the like in the U.K are never served chilled unless asked and even then most natives know you're not from there.

But getting away from that, Jericho glanced back at the women when she spoke about her being the earlier form rather than the later. So, to him, it seemed she was getting away from some sort of mental problems. Possibly from a loved one dying from her form as she sits, there are also traces of wear and stress over her neck and eyes which suggest recent developments have taken their toll on her. "Well any reason is a good reason as I say! Pleasantries and all that"! It really didn't bother him why she was there for; she was a ravishing woman that seemed like she needed cheering up. Though he normally wouldn't go out of his way to make someone other than himself happy, today was a special occasion. It was his return from a couple hundred year hiatus from the school and why not? Before responding to her later comments, Jericho downed the rest of his drink before preparing the next for consumption.

"I am, as the locals would call it, "Just getting back into the rhythm of it" as they say! Though to not be frivolous, I tend to drink for the drinks own sake". Jericho took another long big gulp of his fourth bottle before setting it down in front of him before he answered her second question. "To answer your question I must ask you one of my own. Let us speak hypothetical for a moment that I have been around for quiet sometime now. Seen things, gathered knowledge that would make the humanly scholars mind melt within their own cranial stoop that holds their brains. Now, speaking from a hypothetical stand point such knowledge would give me inconsiderable foresight, observation and deduction skills. With that I can assume, hypothetically of course, that you are not as normal as I am. The stopping of breathing or the lack of thereof, the seemingly pale and lifeless physic, with that I ask you my question. With my knowledge of what you are, how old do you think I am"? I grim smirk crossed his face as he raised both his eyebrows once again, taking a long sip from his drink.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]The strangers voice was almost hypnotic the way it rolled out of his mouth in a deep baritone. However his question made her head hurt, the way he worded things were very complex and had a high amount of intelligence to it even through as much alcohol he had drank. She broke out in a fit of giggles unable to stop herself. She covered her mouth with her hand to try and stop herself but it didn't help. After a few moments of hysterical giggles she cleared her throat and turned towards him her eyes watery from unshed tears.

"You have a very strange way of speaking sir, you remind me of a certain fictional character." her lips pealed back into a shimmering smile one she rarely used. She blamed the alcohol for it. "But to answer your question, by the way you dress and the way you speak I'm guessing that you're quite old. The obvious way that you hold a great amount of arrogance suggest that you are fae since you don't hold the scent of a wolf or the elegance of a vampire. And as you pointed out, yes I am not "normal" as you say." she tipped back her bottle again a single amber drop slipped pass her lip and traveled down her chin and neck landing softly on her breast. "Now let me ask you another question, what man, fae or human comes into a bar and drinks five bottles of whiskey by himself and then comes up to a woman without introducing himself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 pm

As the woman besides him started to giggle uncontrollably, Jericho looked upon her, raised both of his eyebrows and chuckled along with her while moving his head slightly to the side in the process. She astounded him with her little giggling, quite cute and beautiful, might he mention that? As she kept on with it for a moment he took that chance to once again look over her. For precautious reasons of course, he didn't want her to swindle him or nothing now would he? Jericho looked down towards her chest and slowly moved down her figure with his eyes, making an s shape with them. However once the moment was gone, the giggling stopping, he quickly looked back up to her.

"Well if he is as devilishly as intelligent and handsome as me, then I'll take that as a welcoming compliment" he responded with a smirk and a left eyebrow rise. Jericho then took notice to her light shimmering smile, it was nice but it seemed a bit off. Giving off the slight of hindrance, as if she doesn't do it often, which meant the alcohol was influencing the action. He then took his half empty bottle of Jake and continued to throw it down his gullet, taking in the sweet itchy nectar. Her response ringed in her ear, it gave off a hint to her personality, but it was also mixed with the sway of alcohol in her system. Jericho too was feeling the alcohol in his system at this point, but was doing well to hide it, but was coming out slowly due to his sluggish actions.

"Ah! It seems you have deductive reasoning yourself, albeit, smaller than myself of course but good show on you!" he responded to her observation. He was quite intrigued with the women in front of her, especially since her last drink started to drip slightly on her chest, which set off bells in his head. Her next question flew from her lips, questioning why would a man come up to woman and not introduce himself. Snapping his fingers and shaking his head, he softly grabbed the woman hand, "I am Macgrath, Jericho Macgrath. It is an esteemed pleasure of having to meet your acquaintance", then planting a kiss lightly on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:15 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza was an intelligent woman, if she hadn't been drinking so much she would prove it more. However her mind was currently in shut down mode and her emotions were running the show. For the first time in a long time she felt completely relaxed, her mind was blank save for the few ideas running through her head. Naughty ideas. But she shook them out of her mind, Eliza was not one to have flings, it was unlady like, uncooth, not to mention she hadn't had near enough to drink for something like that to happen.

The stranger took her hand in his and placed a chaste kiss upon the cold flesh, Jericho MacGrath. What an interesting name. Normally she would be able to think of the origin and meaning behind the name but it would seem the alcohol has gone to her head. Clearing her throat she raised her head slightly a playful smirk passing over her lips, "The pleasure is all mine, I am Elizabetia Romanov." No doubt his deduction skills would lead him to think she was related to the original Romanov's. Which she was but that was a conversation for another time.

Gently running her finger across his jaw line and around his chin her dark eyes watching his heart beat pulse against the vein in his neck. The rhythmic drumming of his blood rushing through his veins. Even through the deafening music Eliza could hear it's symphony calling to her. Shaking her head slightly she blinked several times and turned away. Fae blood was dangerous blood, it had different effects on vampires. She had no idea what kind of fae he was and the last thing she needed was something horrible to happen to her.

"So, Mr.MacGrath, what are you doing in Havelock? Visiting friends? Starting a new life?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Jericho mind started to run on its own at this point, ideas, thoughts, equations, queries, all ran ramped across his mind cluttering any actual clear thought. He could take many a drink, including straight from bottles such as these; however in succession it was hard for his metabolism to keep up and burn the alcohol. It was obviously showing however, it was one of the things he couldn't hide well which showed across his face and stance. His eyes would flutter about, quickly shutting and reopening a couple of times as he would try and keep consciousness. He would stumble if he would to walk around too much, but he could all ways keep a straight and coherent sentence when talking. It just happened to be one of his many gifts, but it normally never helped people to notice that he obviously was having a little too much to drink.

However he wasn't gone yet, at least not like he normally would be, Jericho kept up the demeanor that he was still in control and wasn't feeling the effects even though he was at the moment. When she responded to his greeting with a playful smirk and an introduction of herself, he smirked back while the name ran across his mind with his other thoughts. He knew the name; he also knew the origins of said name and since she was a vampire it would explain how she was linked to that family. Jericho came across one of the family of Romanov before in his travels a couple hundred years ago. Was a pleasant meeting, well as pleasant as any meeting a hundred years ago would be. However at the moment it seemed like it didn't matter; the alcohol was already playing with his mind and at the moment really didn't want to bother questioning her about the name. "What a pleasant name, it suits such a beauty such as yourself quite nicely if I might say. In fact I do say indeed"!

But then something surprised him from his thoughts, her gentle soft finger started to trace across his jaw line towards his cheek. He could feel the stubbles friction, moving along with her fingers as she traced, he raised his left brow ever so slightly as he gently gave off a smirk. Jericho also noticed her dark eyes watching his neck; it seemed the pulse from his heart was giving her some food for thought as they say. She then shook her head and looked away for a moment, it seemed she'd didn't want to go that route. Elizabetia then started to change the subject, asking why he was there, whether it be visiting a friend or starting a new life. "None of the above I'm afraid. I'm the head of the science department at the university located here. In other words, a professor, though I do a disappearing act for a couple hundred years or so to 'stretch my legs'. Sort of speak. It just happens that I've decided to come back and it seems my decision was for not after all". He looked into her dark eyes and grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:32 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"What a coincidence, I'm an investor into the school." It seemed this town was full of either teachers or students. She didn't meet many other people with different jobs. The school employeed more people than she thought it would seem. Nibbling on her bottom lip she looked up at the clock her vision very blurry from the alcohol. "It's getting rather late...or early...depending on how you view time." she chugged the last of her whiskey and tossed the bartender his money. "It would seem, I must be leaving."

As soon as she stood up from her seat the whiskey took hold of her legs making her fall forward. Placing her hands on Mr.Macgrath's chest she balanced herself slightly, going into her fit of giggles again. "I'm so sorry. It would seem my legs don't want to cooperate with me this evening." She pushed herself up slowly and smirked at him. "Would you be a dear and walk me home?"
(OOC- I know it's short but that's because my brain is fried lol it will get better I promise blame my bad post on my screaming child if you like Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:55 pm

"It is quite indeed, a very nice coincidence". It wasn't as rare as one might think to meet an investor around Havelock. It was quite common if you looked hard enough or, well, have great perception like him any. To Elizabetia, it must seem all there is in this town was students and teachers, but you really couldn't consider Jericho a teacher. Well, at least not in the normal sense of the word. He will always show to class late, will hung over, drunk, or smoking. Next was his careless regards for the rules at the university, which would get him in trouble most of the time. To be honest, Jericho can't find a single reason why he has been allowed to continue 'teaching' at the university. Then again, maybe it was his overwhelming brilliance and intellect. Yeah. That seems to be just about right for the Evelyn to keep him on board, or at least he thought so anyway.

He looked on as Elizabetia glanced hard at the clock, it seemed her vision was sort of shot from the alcohol coursing through her system. She tells him that it was either getting late or early depending on how you look at it. For his circumstance, it was actually early. Since he'd normally be drinking himself to sleep, or worse; till he did something absolutely mind numbingly brilliant. Well, at least in his thoughts, others would think he was mad or something. Jericho watched as she tossed her money at the bartender, stating that she must be leaving. He continued to watch as she stood up, trying to move her limbs the way she wanted to. But it seemed to no avail as she stumbled on him, her hand gentle on his chest as she looked up at him.

Jericho had a bit of a surprised look on his face before turning it into a slight smirk as he slowly got up from his chair. "Of course, let me just grab my last bottle before we make our marry, yet stumbling way"! He then grabbed his closed bottle of Jack, and then quickly placed it into one of his inner trench coat pockets. Slowly, he raised his right hand and grabbed hers. "Let us be off before I get the notion to buy me more of this delectable nectar"!
(OOC: It's okay xD, I blame the economy hahaha!)
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Her head was light and tingily, her steps still graceful but slightly off. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so...giddy. Yes it was the alcohol but it was worth it to be free of ones emotions at least for a while. Eliza was not known for bringing men home with her, let alone bringing one home and being drunk at the same time. It was something a young adult would do and she was far from being young. It was reckless, inappropriate and uncooth but at this point she didn't really care. Elizabetia spent most of her time being a lady, acting like one, eating like one, even sleeping like one. For once she needed a little chaos, just to balance out her overall dull life.

The manor soon came into view, no lights were on which meant that the servants were sleeping. Good, at least she wouldn't have to explain herself to anyone. Pulling the keys from her pocket she unlocked the door and stepped inside. Somewhere in the back of her mind she could hear her brain screaming for her to snap out of her drunk stupor and pay attention however, she didn't. Instead she motioned for him to follow her into the kitchen. She was hungry and the last thing she needed was a dead demon in her house. "Welcome to my manor...or as my associates say, my live in museum." there were hundred of antiques along the walls and in tiny cases along the walls. Elizabetia was an avid collector of antiques it was a passion of hers.

Pushing open the doors of the kitchen she flipped on the lights and went to the fridge were she took out a small pack of blood and bit into the top smiling as the contents traveled down her throat. Normally she prefered warm blood but chilled was nice as well. "Make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:33 pm

The alcohol was slowly, but silently hitting Jericho--creeping up on him just as a tiger crept on its prey, waiting for the right moment to strike. He hadn't felt like this in a couple of days, he'd gotten the same way while traveling around Europe more specifically his 'birth place' U.K. Though, there he wasn't bringing a devilishly dashing woman to her home. He didn't mind of course, it was a nice situation though he would stay quite about that, things always has a way of switching around. However at the moment he wasn't really concerned about that, his main concern was even getting there. Jericho still had his balance to him and his footing was still good. The problem lied in the alcohol that was still slowly creeping on him; it was bit by bit taking away his senses and his ability to maintain his observational vision.

However luck struck him as Elizabetias manor appeared, it seemed to only be a minute or two walk from where they were. It was a good thing, though his metabolism was eradicating most of the alcohol Jericho consumed too much at too little time, which was just getting to his brain faster. As he led her to her home he noticed that most of the light were off, he also observed the outside of the manor. It wasn't his fault; it was a curse that makes him take notice every little detail of everything around him. Well, at least to him it was a curse and a benefit that does well for him. But as he was observing his surroundings she had opened the door and motioned for him to follow her to the kitchen with her. She also greeted him to her home, which seemed more like a museum then a home. There were plenty of antiques and antiquities that would make even the most top museum be filled with envy.

By the time he made it within the kitchen Elizabetia turned on the lights and flung open the fridge to get out a blood bag. It didn't surprise him; she was of the vampirism and needed blood as much as any other. He guessed by how fast she went to it she was on the verge of snapping, possibly on him to even get the taste of blood in her. However he wouldn't really think that would be wise, his blood was hot and he means boiling hot. It was almost like lava and could possibly maybe burn her if she wasn't too careful with it. He'd have to specifically cool it down to a more manageable temperature, though at that point it would lose its luster and taste he supposed. He remembered when another vampire woman tried to suck out his blood, she really didn't make it. As she told him to make himself at home he looked for the nearest chair and sat, looking at her.

"It was always quite interesting looking at vampires feed, it interested me on how you always have to feed. It's like a brand new instinct, one that overpowers all of the other ones that are naturally in you...well the more rational ones. Though it seems you mastered most control over it, but my queries at this moment don't really matter now does it"? Jericho began to smirk a bit with raising his left brow; he started to slowly look down from the floor all the way to her face. However he remembered that he had that extra bottle in his trench coat pocket. Pulling it out, he placed it on a counter in her kitchen and opened it with his finger quickly. He took a good chug of the hard liquid, feeling it as it dripped down his throat. Jericho then turned to Elizabetia and offered the bottle to her, "want a few drops"?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza moaned happily as she drank her crimson beverage. A never ending thrist for blood was the only downfall to being a vampire in all honesty. The constant burning in your throat even after you've had your fill, the nagging feeling that one day you're going to snap and wake up in a blood daze with a city burning behind you. When she had first been turned she didn't have a tight grip on her blood lust and for that two cities and a nunnery had been the price. Over the years she had mastered how to keep herself calm, how to ease the hunger. Caffeine was one way, as well as alcohol though she didn't have a high tolerance for it compared to others.

She continued to suck on the bag and smiled at him. "You're not the first person to say that to me believe it or not." No quite a few servants had said they found the way she drank fascinating. Normally she didn't drink from a bag. Most of the time it was in a tea cup, she was a lady after all and appearances were key in her book. They found it strange that she didn't go bat shit crazy and rip their throats out when she was hungry. But she explained to them that only young fledglings did things like that. Or if she was extremely pissed off. "Vampires have two sides to them, almost like split personalities. On one side you have the cool collected side, the mask if you will, and on the other is the true face of a vampire. The one that is always whispering in our ear that one bite wont hurt anything. That's the one that we must master to control, less we end up in the medieval ages again with people chasing us with pitch forks and holy water."

It would seem that Mr.Macgrath had brought another bottle of the amber nectar with him from the bar. Sneaky little demon. Weaving slightly as she walked she placed the now empty bag of blood in the trash and licked her blood stained lips before taking the bottle from him with a glint in her eye and taking a deep gulp of the whiskey. Smiling she took a few unbalanced steps back and waved the bottle in front of her, "If you want it come and get it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nightly bar meeting    A nightly bar meeting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nightly bar meeting
Page 1 of 1