Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She turned to look at her as she walked into the living room and smiled neutrally at her “Not a problem. How do you feel?” It was a loaded question, for she was putting many questions into that one inquiry. She wondered how her body felt, if she felt fresher now, if her emotions were still haywire, if she needed anything, if she felt sick or something felt wrong…yes, many things but instead of bombarding her she asked one simple question. She watched her as she came over to the couch then glanced down to it, subtly offering her to sit with her. “Food should be arriving soon. I wasn’t sure what you liked so, I had the chef make several options for you to choose from. Do you need any more water? Any medicine?” She was trying her best to be caring, since she was still bothered by the fact Freya had told her she didn’t actually care for any of her students.

She tapped her fingers lightly against her knee where they primly sat before taking in a breath before speaking. It was an old habit since a human she had never gotten rid of, even though she didn’t need to breath “I would really like it if you stayed on campus. I could get you a dorm in one of the two student housings that we have. You wouldn’t have to pay anything, or if you prefer to be away from the actual student lifestyle I could find you someone to live with in the professor apartments” She paused to let her digest before speaking again “It’s your decision. No one is going to force you into anything…I simply offer it because I feel it would be one of the best options for you as it stands now”

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Freya was sort of ready for a lot of awkward silence between her and Evelyn, just because well Freya didn't really know what to say. After all not long ago she had been so hateful, trying to get the woman to kill her. Still, it seemed that Evelyn was trying... trying not to make it so awkward. "Better now that I am clean." She spoke as she took the seat that was offered to her.

The fae leaned up against the arm rest of the couch as she let her elbow rest against it and her head upon her hand. She gave a soft yawn, which she covered up with her other hand. "Don't worry about it, I've eaten my fair share of cat food over the years so anything is better then that." She chuckled a bit, cause seriously that shit was gross, and whoever told people that cats liked it obviously never tasted it for themselves. "No, I'm fine. You... You don't.. don't have to do anything for me. I... I know you care..." She knew what Evelyn was trying to do, and don't get the fae wrong she appreciated that the woman was trying to show that she could care for someone but Freya had just said those things cause she had a death wish. "All those things I said out of self hate, I know how caring you can be. I was your cat." She shrugged, she wanted to say no hard feelings, but had anyone said some of those things to her, Freya wouldn't have been able to let it go just like that.

The conversation that came next caused the fae to turn at look at the woman a little puzzled. Was it that she actually wanted Freya to stay on campus cause she was worried she would do something stupid, or was this just her trying to prove she had a heart? "I wouldn't feel right staying on the campus for free. I've... I've already taken so much from you, it just wouldn't feel right. I'll be okay, just ended up at the wrong place at the wrong time last time." She shrugged as she sat herself up a bit.

For a moment Freya looked up to the painting that Evelyn had been starring at when the fae walked in. "She's very pretty, you know. She was lucky to have you as a mother." Freya looked back to the vampire, it was her way of trying to mend a broken fence so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 am

She nodded “Good…good” Evelyn wasn’t used to awkward, she had never been in quite this type of predicament before so she wasn’t sure what to do. Usually she could talk her way out of any situation and figure out a point by point plan on how to many everything better, but not this. She continued to smile as she cracked her joke, but then it faltered a bit and she glanced down for a moment before looking back up to her seriously “I just want to make sure you’re comfortable, that’s all” Yes she had been pushing herself a bit more than usual but, she really did want to offer those options to her to make sure she was taken care of after everything she was going through.

Evelyn was trying to do a little bit of both. She wanted to show Freya she cared of course, but also she wanted to make sure Freya stayed around in an environment where she could be better watched over and kept away from dark, outside influences. She knew people here who would be good influences and perhaps befriend Freya and have her feel a sense of relationship that she obviously needed. “Freya” She said her name softly “Many inhumans stay here for free, it is not an issue. I personally would feel a lot better if you stayed on campus. You could build a good life here, as yourself, and not just a cat.” She realized she was being her typical Dean pushy self and she leaned back a little to also mentally reel herself in “But again, it is your choice”

She looked to the painting and smiled sadly “Yes, she was very beautiful. She had four children, three girls and a boy. I have great great, many great grandchildren spread across different areas” She gazed at the picture and flickers of pain went through her eyes “For so long I tried to convince her to change. I tried to make her understand the wonders my sire was showing me, that she could appreciate better as an immortal…but she always resisted me. Told me it wasn’t what she wanted. I knew when she fell in love, my efforts were truly futile” She frowned and looked down “I never understood for so long why she wouldn’t become a Vampire, so she and I would never be separated. Perhaps though I was just being naïve. She just didn’t want to become a monster like her mother had become…” She grit her teeth as she stared down at her lap, going quiet as she controlled herself then pressed on a smile and looked back to Freya “Your food should have been here already, I apologize. I’ll call and check” She said before quickly standing.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:21 am

Freya appreciated it, she really did she just... she just wanted Evelyn to do those things because she wanted too and not because that dean side of her told the vampire to. Maybe it was weird and strange, but Freya knew the dean cared for people, but sometimes it seemed like the dean and Evelyn were two very different people. "Thanks, I'll let you know if I need anything." She gave the woman a soft smile, but right now Freya just sort of wanted to forget everything... well almost everything, that had happened.

The fae let her eyes fall shut for a moment as she sat there, she felt tired at this point but not enough to go to sleep yet. So when the dean spoke her name softly she brought up her head a bit and looked to the woman, and listened. "Would I be staying with someone else or be on my own?" She asked in a curious manner. Freya didn't know if she could handle living with some young student that was... well like one would see in movies, but the thought of being alone kind of scared her too. The only thing that she knew was that, well the dean was right in a sense Freya needed to learn to meet people as a human and not as her feline self so she would consider it.

Adjusting softly in her seat she listened as the dean spoke and for the first time, Freya saw the most caring compassionate side of Evelyn that she had ever seen. It was strange to see, but not in a bad way, more of in a way that Freya never expected. Don't get Freya wrong she knew that side of Evelyn existed, but never did she think that she would see it for herself so Freya just stayed quiet and listened as the Evelyn... yes Evelyn, praised the child she had and couldn't help but to smile.

Before Freya could say anything, Evelyn was up on her feet moving away, and Freya quickly followed. The fae may not be feeling well but there was no way that she was going to let the vampire leave on that note, so this time she was the one who grabbed the vampire's arms and stepped in front of her stopping her from leaving. The fae looked at the vampire with kindness in her face as she brought a hand up to the woman's cheek softly. "You are not a monster." She spoke softly.

Freya's other hand released the woman's arm and moved up to the vampire's cheek as she looked at her. "You are the most amazing, beautiful, stubborn, woman I have ever met, and if you were a monster you would have killed me in your office but you didn't. Hell you would have killed me in the room not long ago, but you didn't." Freya spoke, her words soft, caring because she wasn't about to let Evelyn think that she was something she wasn't.

The fae then wrapped her arms around the woman giving her another hug. "You're not a monster, you're not, and I'm the luckiest fae in the world to have someone like you looking out for me." She spoke in the hug. Freya may have done some shitty things to the dean in the past, but it wasn't because she thought the woman was a monster.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm

She shrugged lightly “Whatever you would feel most comfortable with. If you would prefer your own room I can certainly arrange that or I know several people who would be more than welcoming to have you live with them” It wasn’t a large list but she still had a list, people she felt who were responsible, open and caring enough to treat Freya the way she needed to be treated and would keep an eye on her and not allow her to go downhill. She would prefer Freya to live with someone from her list but she wouldn’t pressure her, she didn’t want to make her feel she was being pushed into anything she wasn’t ready for.

She was utterly surprised when Freya stopped her and touched her face. Her expression was wholly puzzled, wondering what she was doing or why she was even doing it. So much touching…she wasn’t used to it and it made her feel odd. She gave her a quick smile “Thank you, Freya but-“ But the women kept speaking and she stared at her as she did. Where was this coming from? It seemed Freya just was a never-ending strip of surprises. It would seem the fae was far more intouch with feelings and how to manage them then she even knew, far more than Evelyn that was for sure. Then there was another hug and she just stood there like a lump on a log for a while before slowly and lightly hugging her back. “That is all, very kind of you to say” But Evelyn wasn’t convinced she wasn’t a monster but, she was surprisingly touched Freya seemed so adamant against it.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Freya would worry about her living situation later, she just wanted to take care of the monster thing first. It just didn't sit well with the fae that the dean would refer to herself as a monster. The woman may have been a vampire, but that didn't make her an awful person. Besides, Freya knew that if Evelyn had truly been a monster, the fae would not be standing there alive. Hell, she would have been killed back in the office, or even been left to die because of her over dose. There was no doubt in the fae's mind that the vampire was a good person.

The fae had not expected Evelyn to hug her back, in fact she expected the woman to just stand there like a lump on a log like she had been doing. So when the vampire hugged her back, Freya couldn't help but to smile lightly and hold the hug a little bit longer before pulling away. "It's not just words Evelyn, it's the truth. I wouldn't be alive right now if you were a monster, and you wouldn't care enough to help me find a place to stay." She shrugged, she was trying not to be to pushy on the fact but she just wanted Evelyn to see that the things she had done proved that she was anything but.

Looking down, the fae brought a hand up and scratched the back of her head lightly. "I'm sorry if... if I ever made you feel like a monster." Her words sincere, that had never been the fae's intention.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 pm

She sighed “I appreciate you trying to be so kind but, you did not know the woman I was as a human. Compared to how I changed after being a Vampire…I am a monster” She had killed her husband, killed countless people as a fledgling and fed off of people. Her daughter had been there for all of it, had seen her mother change into a warm loving person into something she couldn’t recognize. Evelyn always felt her daughter had never stopped loving her but, she didn’t want to turn into the horrible creature she had and that’s why she stayed human. She glanced off for a moment and grimaced slightly “I care now, Freya, but I won’t forever. Someday I won’t care anymore. You were right, I don’t have many feelings left”

When she blamed herself she quickly looked back to her and shook her head “No, it isn’t you. I’ve known for a while” She frowned and folded her arms “I love my sire, Castielle is everything to me…but, she has lived a very long time. There’s a coldness and lack of emotion in her that makes me fear my own fate. And Victor, he is the oldest Vampire anyone has ever known and there are many rumors why he left the school to me but, I think I truly know why, even though he never told me himself” She paused and her gaze was a bit sad “I don’t think he had any feelings left. He had lived so long as he was, a soulless creature, that he couldn’t even understand emotions in others. I think he left the school because he simply couldn’t make himself care anymore for anything” There was a twinge of fear in her voice “And someday that will also be my fate” Maybe another couple hundred years, maybe thousands, but it would happen she was sure.

She brought up a hand and touched her face, letting her fingertips trail down to her neck “You are so lucky to have lived as long as you have and still be capable to have feelings, true, raw and untouched feelings. You shouldn’t fear it, Freya, you should embrace it” There was a knock at the door and she looked over, dropping her hand from the women “That should be your meal” She said before turning away from her and answering the door. She smiled politely and nodded to the person there who handed her a bag with food. She thanked them then closed the door and went to set the food on the kitchen counter.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Freya didn't have to know the woman as a human, or as a young vampire to know that she was no monster. Having been in as many homes as the fae had been in, she knew what a monster was.

Shaking her head she looked to Evelyn and shrugged lightly "People change, I've changed, change doesn't make you a monster. You've seen my life, you know the type of people that have watched over me, those are monsters." She replied, because people who beat the crap out of an innocent animal, one that was thought to be unable to protect itself, that was a monster.

"Before I met you, I had no feelings at all. I didn't care what I did to people, so does that make me a monster?" She asked as she looked at the woman, hell even know the only person that Freya even cared the slightest bit about was the woman standing before her, so in every sense of the matter that made Freya just as much of a monster as Evelyn was claiming to be.

Freya had been there when Victor left, and yes she had seen the man grow cold and distant but his final act for the school spoke volumes, at least it did to Freya. "You think he left because he didn't care?" She spoke as she lowered her brows a bit. "Evelyn, he gave you the school, someone that he knew would take care of it. He knew that you were the best for the position and that isn't a sign of not having emotions, it's a sign of caring so deeply for something that he knew he had to let it go." She didn't know what she was trying to accomplish here, but maybe, maybe this was something the other vampire needed to hear.

The fae found herself leaning into the woman's touch, as she spoke about Freya being lucky to have feelings. It wasn't like the fae had feelings this whole time, if anything Freya's true emotions only recently came to life as she tried to leave to start a life on her own. That clearly turned out fantastically, seeing as she had tried to OD.

Freya had wanted to say something back, but Evelyn moved to answer the door, and just ended up biting her lip instead. She then followed Evelyn into the kitchen as the girl set the things down on the counter and Freya placed a hand on the woman's shoulder lightly. "Us.. us fae don't feel emotions until... until we get attached to something. Up until just recently, I didn't even know that I could feel anything at all. I am twice your age, and have lived long enough to know that there is one true feeling that age cannot take away and that's love. I'm not saying this too... too make you uncomfortable." She spoke before moving her hand away and then leaning against the counter to look at the woman.

"Look, I've never been one to believe in a higher power, but I do believe that people, no matter the species, live as long as they need to, to find that one thing that makes them happy enough that death is no longer scary. Like your daughter, you... you said that she was in love, and didn't want to be vampire... did you ever stop to think that maybe it was because she had already experienced the best thing that life has to offer? Did you ever stop to think that maybe that is why you have lived so long, because you haven't?" Okay she was getting a little speechy but it was the truth, she believed that everyone lived to various ages for a reason and that was to find true happiness even if it didn't last.

The fae crossed her arms against her chest lightly as she gave another shrug "I'm not claiming to be an expert on life, because clearly I don't handle emotions well, but I do know that I have seen enough in this world to know, that no matter what age, what species, what anything that someone is, they are always capable of loving in their own way. I believe that you are too, but you think... you think that no one is capable of accepting everything about you... but I am standing here and telling you this because you need to here it... I wouldn't change a thing about you, not a thing, and I well you already know how I feel." She looked down at the ground. Again, she didn't know why she felt the need to say these things, but maybe, just maybe if she got Evelyn to see that people did care about her, just as she was, she would stop feeling so much like a monster and more like a person.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:19 pm

She laughed slightly but it was an empty sound “Believe it or not, this was never the life I wanted” No, not being a Vampire running a school twenty four hours a day with no true life or happiness. As a young woman she had wanted a large family and a wonderful husband and to be pampered and loved and she had had that for several years with her first husband, but then after that her life got shittier and shittier. “No, you weren’t a monster. You never did the things I have and I don’t think you ever well. It’s not of your nature” Freya had been innocent compared to Evelyn the first forty years of her Vampire life and she didn’t see the fae ever doing true, disturbing harm to anyone any time soon. When she spoke about Victor she had to admit what she said rang much truth “Perhaps you are right. It’s possible he used the last of his feelings to give me the school” But then he…just shut off and disappeared. She wondered every day if he was alive or not, or if he had just lost so much of himself he just hid somewhere to die.

As she went into the kitchen she opened the bag and started taking out the plastic containers with food. Her chef had done as she asked of course, make simple but familiar meals: pasta, a sandwich with fries, mashed potatoes and chicken. She just hoped Freya liked at least one of the options but if not, she’d make the chef try again. She stopped fiddling with the items though when Freya touched her and she paused without looking at her and just stared down at the counter. She knew she wasn’t trying to put her at ill ease, but that’s just how Evelyn reacted to these sorts of topics. She put her arms out and against the counter, tilting her head slightly in Freya’s direction as she spoke. She was very wise and that amazed Evelyn, she would have never expected her to speak the way she was. She was always the one lecturing people, she felt odd to be lectured herself but she listened.

She moved back from the counter and turned to face her better, gazing at her quietly for a few moments with a frown all over her face. To her, love was what silly kids in high school claimed to feel, only to never speak to each other again after they graduated. Love was something that happened and people rushed to get married then divorced a year later. That was love to Evelyn, after her experiences with marriage all she found worth loving was her daughter and her sire who had been more a mother to her then her actual mother. But romantic love? She had given up on that after she turned, she had never seeked it or nor wanted it. She gave her a beseeching look “I don’t….I don’t think I could love you like you love me. I don’t think I’m capable of it”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Freya could be wise when she wanted to be or needed to be, but the truth was that wasn't something that came that often cause well her life was spent mostly as a cat. Still, that didn't mean that she couldn't share her sort of wisdom on someone else for once, after all she had lived long enough to learn a thing or too that wasn't taught in books. So when Evelyn gave that chuckle and said that this wasn't the life she wanted, Freya couldn't help but to shrug lightly "It's not always about having the life we want, but living the life we were given." Evelyn had some options, she could have taken her life like Freya had tried to do but Evelyn was still here for a reason.

"I strongly believe that there is still a purpose for you, because if there wasn't then, well with you being who you are, you would have found a way out, but there is something still inside you that keeps you here." It was what had kept Freya here, sadly when she did find the one thing that she cared for, well it didn't go like in the movies so Freya was still trying to figure out how to handle that.

Freya watched the woman through the corner of her eyes as she spoke, she wasn't trying to lecture the woman. If anything Freya was just trying to get Evelyn to see that good things were still a purpose for her, and it wasn't just about being the dean of the school.

When the food was placed on the counter, Freya took in the various smells and smiled a bit. It all smelt really good, but the fae wanted to finish their conversation before she went about eating any of it.

What came from Evelyn next, it caused the fae to bring a hand up and brush her fingers softly over the dean's cheek. "I am not asking you too, but I do believe you are capable of loving someone, even if it's not me. I only say this because I saw the way you looked at the painting of your daughter, and I know you still love her, so there is still love in your heart." Freya had high expectations in the beginning, she had expected things that she shouldn't have and she knew that now.

The fae leaned over and kissed the dean's cheek softly "I know you'll find happiness again." She whispered in the deans ear before pulling her head back and watching the woman for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Well like usual, today had not ended up like she thought it was going too. The fighting from before she had expected, she had expected a whole shitload of fighting and had hoped she would have finally gotten through to Freya, cleaned her up and fed her then give her off to one of the counselors to help guide her. But personally she was glad it had come this way, she was starting to think it was far better for her to handle Freya herself and help put her on the right path without too much outside help. She was realizing they understood each other a whole lot better than she would have ever expected but then again Freya had lived with her so long, even if Evelyn didn’t want to fully admit it they had a kinship even if Freya had been a cat all those years.

She was starting to get used to the touching, she wasn’t completely sold on it but she wasn’t cringing inside so much about it. She did love her daughter still but that was a different kind of love, a natural love she had felt for her child. But to fall in love with someone was far harder, it took effort and work and she didn’t know if she could do that even with Freya encouraging that she could. But she gave her a thankful smile and gazed back at her before looking to her food “You should eat, you need to get food in your system and get some more rest”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Freya wasn't sure if anything she had said really sunk in with the vampire, but there was a part of her that hoped that it had. While part of her wanted to know that what she said had gotten through to the vampire, Freya understood why there had been the sudden change of subject. "It all smells so good." She smiled as she looked over the different containers of food and then finally decided to go with the ones with the fries.

As she picked it up she looked to Evelyn. "We should start weening you back to your bagged blood, while I'm here. I can mix a little of my blood with the stuff you drink, so that its not as repulsive. That way its not a total shock to your system." She knew that it wasn't easy for vampires to go from fresh to bagged blood, let alone fae blood to the bagged stuff. Freya wanted to make sure that the dean could go back to her old diet so she wouldn't have to stress as much.

The fae took the container with the fries and the sandwich over to the table and sat down. Once she opened the container she took the a couple of fries from it and started to munch on them. It felt good to get some food in her system but she knew not to eat entirely to much because she could just as easily throw it all back up and she didn't want that either, so she was eating slowly.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:14 am

She had listened to Freya well, very well, and was taking everything she said into mind. But her mind was spinning and she was uncertain. She didn’t think truly she could fall in love and still feared her feelings would wane off like Castielle and Victor, but Freya had made many good points that she had never even considered before. It was true she still loved her daughter, that love had never faded over the years…but would it? Would she get to the point that she couldn’t even love her daughter anymore? That frightened her deeply, but she didn’t even want to think about it. It wasn’t about herself now, it was about helping Freya and like always, Evelyn put herself behind and focused on someone else she deemed more important than her own needs.

“I hope there things that you like” She said, going over to grab her a plate and eating utensils to set on the table. Of course she could eat right out of the containers but, Evelyn was old fashioned. She shook her head at her offer but gave her a quick smile “No, I rather like to do things cold turkey then weaning off” She had done it when she had switched from fresh blood to bagged, she had done it quick and easy…though it hadn’t been as easy for her body to deal with but she was blunt in all things, even switching habits. Fae blood to human bagged blood would be an utter bitch but, she would learn to deal with it and not make Freya give up her blood for it. “I’ll be fine” She reassured her as she filled a new cup with water and set it infront of Freya as well.

“Is it alright?” She asked as she looked at the sandwich then sighed when she heard the phone “Excuse me” Since she hadn’t been in the office her phone was ringing all the time. She went to answer it in the living room, slowly walking around as she spoke, or more barked, orders to whoever was on the other line then hung up and went back over to Freya and sat down “So, do you think you might know what living situation you would prefer?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 am

Freya wasn't much of a picky eatter she was used to some of the most vile food on the planet, so even a sandwich was heaven for her. Hell everything that had been send over tempted the fae, but she had to remind her to only eat small amounts for now, which was why she went with the sandwich. "I'm not picky when it comes to real food." she shrugged, cause really it was better then that canned crap.

"if you change your mind just let me know, a little drop here and there is no issue." she didn't want Evelyn to suffer so if she could 'flavor' the others blood for a bit, it would be no big deal. Plus it would be a way of paying the woman back for over 200 years of feeding the fae. There was also a part of her that didn't want to see Evelyn go through the withdraw, cause if it was anything like the fae felt now, it would suck.

When she was given the glass of water she smiled lightly "thanks." she spoke and when Evelyn left to answer the phone, the fae nodded and focused on eating. She also took the time to think about all the things that they had talked about and well just a number of other things in general.

Freya had snickered a few times when she heard the dean yelling on the phone, feeling sorry for whomever was on the other end. Just about the time the dean got off the phone Freya finished eating what she was going to eat of the sandwich and fries. She was closing the container of food. "Somewhat, just not really all that sure yet. I mean part of me wants to live alone but another part of me doesn't, cause well I've never lived on my own before." she reached for the glass of water and took a sip from it.

"But, I was thinking that well maybe I could do more then just live on campus. I don't, well I don't have a lot of skills but, I dunno maybe I could do something." there was hesitation in the Fae's voice, cause she had never had a job before but part of her wanted to at least try... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:38 pm

She smiled again at her “I’ll be fine, believe me” She was more afraid the weaning might backfire than anything else, so cold turkey just felt a lot safer to her. Just thinking about Freya’s blood made hunger sear in her stomach and she had a feeling even if she got a little of Freya’s blood it might become a disaster, but she appreciated Freya offering. When she saw Freya was done well, deep seated wife mode just kind of came out of nowhere. She took the container for her to put it away, grabbed her glass to refill it and got her a napkin for her hands, all of these actions without even realizing she was doing it, it just came natural. She then came back and paused before sitting down “Do you need anything else?”

“Well, you can always meet some people I have in mind, see if you click with anyone to feel comfortable living with. If not, then you can live alone” She offered, not knowing the kind of people Freya would like being around but she could try. When she seemed to be speaking about working on campus she looked surprised “You want to work?” She didn’t mean to sound so taken aback but…well, she was.” Well, if you would like too, I’m sure I could find you something to do” Work she thought would be wonderful for Freya, would keep her busy and doing something productive.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Freya gave a nod, she was sure the vampire could do it, she was tubborn enough to quit with a snap of her fingers. Instead of replying with words, Freya just had a look on her face that said she was there for the vampire. Then when Evelyn started cleaning up the fae went to stop her but it didn't want to start and arguement so the fae pulled her feet up onto the chair and let her toes hook on the edge. "I'm fine." she spoke with a soft yawn. Now that she had food in her system and felt clean she was ready for some rest, but was to stubborn to go right now.

Folding her arms over her knees and shrugged lightly and nodded a bit "ya, that would work." She wouldn't mind getting to know someone first instead of just being dropped in there with a stranger, she had enough issues with that in the past. This would also stop her from grouping back up with anyone that did drugs, the fae was done with that for good.

When the dean got that look of shock on her face because Freya had said she wanted to work, she couldn't help but to chuckle a bit. "I am capable of hard work you know. It's not like I just snap my fingers and my graffiti art pops up on a wall. It takes a lot of time and dedication to do it." she shrugged. She had never gotten paid for her art work but she had no doubt that she could put that dedication into something useful.

"I just figure that if I had something to occupy my time I'd stop tagging the school and be less of a pain." she spoke honestly, cause she wanted to try really hard to bring some sort of happiness to the dean and that meant changing a few things about herself.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 pm

She noticed the yawn and gave her a look “You should rest some more” She told her gently but it didn’t seem like Freya was planning to sleep anymore. She wouldn’t have minded at all is Freya got up and went back to bed, Evelyn never used it much anymore for Freya to occupy it. She knew she needed to sleep and let her body restore itself further but she decided against forcing the issue, especially when Freya seemed to be agreeing to meeting some new people she could possibly stay with. It showed on her face she was pleased with this “I know of a girl, her name is Michelle. She is very, very sweet. She’s still in recovery at the moment, she was attacked by one of the hellhounds, but I am sure she would love to meet you” Sure she was lying some, Michelle was sweet very much so, but Evelyn just…edited out that Michelle was a pious nun but she felt the woman would be the best influence.

She cleared her throat “I apologize, I didn’t mean to imply that I think you cannot work” She told her, of course she would assume Freya could work she just…couldn’t see her working per say. She didn’t see graffiti as work or that it took any true effort or creativity, but that was her and she didn’t say anything against it. She liked doing that and she was sure it took time and effort to do it even if she didn’t agree. She smiled though encouragingly “I can find a position for you, there is always work to be needed on campus. Is there anything you would prefer to do?” It was obvious she liked to do art, but Evelyn wasn’t sure if she had anything available like that.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Freya would rest, that was something that couldn't be avoided, but she was being stubborn because she felt like for the first time she was having a conversation with Evelyn that wouldn't end in violence or tears. Giving a nod, she yawned again before she could answer. "I will." She spoke with a tired smile.

She listened as Evelyn spoke about one of the people had in mind for her to live with, and as she did so, the fae laid her head against her arms. She had her head turned in a way as she listened to the dean speak, in a more... upbeat fashion and that made the fae smile. "I hope she's going to be okay." She replied, as she fought back another yawn. The fae figured the girl was going to be fine or Evelyn wouldn't have mentioned her.

"It's okay, I get that reaction a lot." She chuckled a bit as she nuzzled her head against her arms and closed her eyes for a moment. That was all she needed was just a moment to close her eyes, she could still listen with her eyes closed, blind people did that all the time. "Not sure, I mean I've never held a real job before." She shrugged as she sat there, her mind trying to think of all the things she could possibly do but was coming up empty at this point. The only thing her brain had on its mind at this point, was sleep and she doubt that would do the school any good.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:15 pm

She didn’t look convinced by her answer since she yawned yet again, but she sighed and just shook her head and decided when Freya was tired she would go rest, she couldn’t force her like she did with all her staff and other students. Freya was neither, so in a sense she had no right to boss her around…as much. At least, that was the excuse she was giving herself to keep her from telling her what to do. Evelyn nodded “Michelle is a very wonderful person. She’ll love you” Because Michelle loved everyone. She swore the girl even loved criminals in that pure little heart of hers, she seemed to accept everyone even with her rigid upbringing. She didn’t doubt for a second Michelle would get along with Freya…it was just if Freya would get along with her. Michelle was a person you either adored or you hated.

She watched her with a frown, really wishing she would just go and sleep already and stop fighting it so much “Well if you give me some time I can ask around, see what is open and we can go from there. If you don’t like any of the available options I will keep searching, but you don’t need to be obligated to work if you would rather not” She didn’t want Freya to feel she was being forced to be a model citizen here, she wanted her to take her time to adjust to a new lifestyle and way of living, not put her in a box and make her. She then reached out and touched her arm “Freya….go sleep” She told her, being as gentle as possible when saying it, but it was obvious she was exhausted.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:26 am

Freya had only been able to half way pay attention to what Evelyn was saying because she was already starting to fall asleep. She knew that she should probably go to bed, but there was a part of her that didn't want to end this conversation where it was. Still, with her only catching parts of the conversation, she knew that it was time for her to give in and go to bed. Part of her though, didn't want to move because she had already started to doze off.

It wasn't until the vampire spoke her name that Freya brought her head up with a sleepy look on her face. "Huh?" She asked in a sleepy tone and when Evelyn finished saying go to sleep, the feline had to tell herself that the vampire meant in bed and not there on the chair. "Ya.. that's a good idea." She spoke in a yawn as she stretched for a moment and then stood up.

There was no need to fight sleep anymore, because surely they could pick up where they left off. "If you need your bed at anytime feel free to ask me to move." She didn't want Evelyn to have to sleep on the couch or anything when Freya was more then happy to. Besides, she didn't want to get to comfortable here again and had to remind herself that this was no longer her home.

Before she left the kitchen though, she gave Evelyn a kiss on the forehead before going to the bedroom. Once there the fae laid down on the bed, and didn't even worry about the covers or anything as she curled up to the pillow and fell asleep. She just hoped that the two of them would keep this sort of piece after she woke up again.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 pm

She could see she was desperate for sleep and know their conversation could resume at another time when she was up for it again. She chuckled a bit when she snapped out of her mini nap and shook her head “You know I hardly use it” Because she hardly ever slept, it was used every two months or so when she’d let her body sleep for a day and then it would be left alone until the next time she needed to restore herself with rest. She was more than willing to let Freya take it over for as long as she needed to sleep off everything that had happened to her. Anyway she had much work still to catch up on because of the hellhound incident. She was going to wait however to start on that work once Freya fell asleep and looked surprised when she came over and kissed her on her forehead. Affection…she had almost forgotten what it felt like.

Once Freya went into the room Evelyn got up and put away the rest of the food in the fridge if Freya wanted it later, cleaned the glass and wiped down the table before going over to the desk in her living room where her stacks of paperwork and to-do lists were. She then sat down and sighed, closing her eyes to gather herself and get her back in her focused Dean mode before opening her eyes and working on the tasks at hand.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Freya had hardly moved in her sleep, maybe a little turn here and there to get comfortable but that was all. Her body had been tired, it needed the rest, and even though she had slept for days before it wasn't the sort of rest that her body had needed. Now it was able to start recovering from all the stupid shit that she had done with those ravers. For hours she slept, not a care in the world but after awhile her body decided that it was time to wake up.

Slowly the fae stretched as she laid in the bed and started to wake up. After she stretched she brought her hands to her face and rubbed the sleep away from her eyes before rolling onto her side. Part of her wondered what time it was, but the other part of her knew that it didn't really matter. Once she was awake enough she sat up and let her feet hang over the bed and blinked a few times before standing up to her feet and stretching again.

The fae would have killed for a cup of coffee at that point but she would do without. She walked out of the room and began to look for Evelyn, and of course found the woman sitting at her desk. Leaning against the wall, she watched Evelyn for a moment before speaking up again. "Hey." She spoke softly as not to startle the woman who looked to be concentrating on what needed doing. "You know if you need anything from your office I can take you there." She offered, because, well she knew that the dean was likely stuck in this house for awhile and going to the school may not be a bad thing for her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

As Freya slept Evelyn did what she always did, work. She sighed papers and made many, many phone calls from people on campus to people on the other side of the world. She barely left her desk, only a few times to pace around the living room as she spoke on the phone but then she was right back sitting at her desk and doing more work. She was still cleaning up the damned hellhound mess, it wasn’t wrapping up in as neat of a bow as she was hoping it would have been by now. She heard Freya get up but didn’t disturb her, not knowing if she got up only to go to the bathroom or get water or something minimal task that didn’t involve Evelyn needing to bother her. But when she heard her come up behind her silently she put down her paper and turned to look at her “Rest well?”

She shook her head and turned more to face her “Nonsense. I have everything I need here” She felt a little better now that she could trust Freya alone but still, she had her reservations still “I saved the leftover food, in case you’re hungry again” She stood up and looked her over then to her face “Is there anything you need while you’re here? Michelle won’t be up on her feet for a couple more days from what I’ve heard. Of course if you rather not stay here till then, I can make other arrangements” She just wanted Freya to be comfortable and had no idea if the idea of staying here with Evelyn made her feel at oods or not.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am

Freya was still waking up, but she would say that she slept well enough, she probably could have slept longer but the bed and grown uncomfortable from sleep so she got up. "Ya." She replied as well as nodded. Even though the offer was denied, Freya had wanted to put it out there just in case. The fae didn't know if the hounds had been handled yet, but she at least wanted to dean to have safe transport one way or the other. "If you do need to go, let me know." She gave a slight smile before standing upright again.

She shook her head at the mention of food, she wasn't all that hungry right now but it was nice to know that there was food when she did get hungry. "Thanks, I should probably wake up more before trying to eat." She replied honestly as she walked over to the where Evelyn was sitting and brought her hands to the woman's shoulders. Evelyn seemed so stressed out that Freya couldn't help but to want to do something to help. "I'm fine, I don't want to be a burden. I don't mind staying as long as I don't get in your way." She spoke as her hands began to massage the dean's shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:18 am

“Good” She smiled to her for her offer and nodded “Thank you, it is kind of you to offer. But I could get there on my own, the hellhounds are all demolished.” Thank God or more drastic measures may have needed to be taken. She didn’t want to tell Freya however that she was simply staying in the house to keep an eye on her, she didn’t want her to feel like a child that needed a babysitter. “Well, you may go to the fridge and take it whenever you want. I’m sure you know where the plates and such are” She glanced back to her paper work then to her again “I apologize, I don’t have a TV or anything of that sort to keep you entertained…I could have one brought over though if you like”

She was stressed but she was always stressed, there was hardly a moment in the day she wasn’t stressed over something. When Freya touched her shoulders quite the opposite happened, she stiffened. Weren’t cats typically not overly affectionate? She would swear Freya was actually a dog instead of a feline from how much she liked to touch…or was it just Evelyn exaggerating how much she was touching? Maybe this was a normal, healthy level of touching people gave to one another, but she wouldn’t have a clue. “You’re not in the way, not at all” She took in a breath to try to force herself to relax and turned back to her papers…but Freya’s hands were more distracting then she thought they should be.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next