Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 am

Freya was glad to hear that the hounds were taken care of, at least that meant that no one else would be getting hurt. It would also get rid of some of the stress that the dean had, and would help to wrap up some of the aftermath as well. Plus the students getting back to a normal routine, there was all a bunch of pluses now that things were taken care of. "That's great to hear." She smiled, though the fae couldn't help but to be curious why the dean was staying here when clearly it was safe to go back to school. Freya didn't question it though, because why start a fight?

As far as massaging the dean's shoulders was concerned, Freya didn't really think much of it when she had started. It was more of something that was an after thought, but when Evelyn didn't comment on it, Freya didn't see the need to stop the massage. Thing was she had just saw a problem, that maybe just once in her life that she could solve and a little massage never hurt anyone.

Freya did notice though that Evelyn seemed a little distracted by what the fae was doing and Freya didn't know whether or not she should stop. "I...I can stop if... if this is to distracting." She spoke up, because she didn't want to keep Evelyn from doing her job, but being that she use to curl up in Evelyn's lap and purr when she was stressed... well this was just... well maybe less awkward... more awkward... Freya wasn't really sure. The only thing that she knew for sure was that doing the cat thing... not much of an option anymore.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

“Very wonderful to hear. If we didn’t catch them soon we would have had to get everyone on campus and close the school down until they were gone” And Evelyn couldn’t have afforded that, she knew if she closed the school down that most would not return. She was glad Freya didn’t question her staying her instead of being at her office, because she wasn’t sure exactly how that would have turned out in a discussion between the two of them. “And thanks to you, many more didn’t have to die” Rabid wolves, all the attacks had been blamed on a pack of rabid wolves. Sure a few didn’t believe it, but most listened to whatever the news fed them and she made sure the news said exactly what she wanted them too.

“Now it’s just a matter of finding out who did it” And torturing the crap out of them for her own delight. She should have just told Freya to stop touching her, but she was trying her best to suit her needs and well…if she wanted to massage her, was that so bad? But then again maybe it was, it could be seen as misleading. She just shook her head “No, no your fine” She told her, but still was quite distracted but she did a good job pretending she was actually looking over paperwork when she in fact wasn’t at all because all her focus could not leave Freya’s hands on her shoulders. She had worked through far worse distractions so, why couldn’t she do the same now?

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Freya knew that closing down the school would have been bad, and that it could have resulted in Evelyn losing the one thing she did care about.. her job and the students. It was good to know that the students would be going back to a normal way of living and that no one was out of a job, well someone could be but that was yet to be determined. "I'm sure the students will be thankful to get back to normal." She replied because she knew that normal was something that people longed for after crazy and hectic... Freya did but her normal wasn't an option anymore.

When the fae was told that thanks to her countless more didn't have to die... well she may have blushed a bit, but thankfully Evelyn wasn't looking at her. "Wouldn't have been able to do it without you." She added, because truly it wouldn't have happened without the Dean's help. Freya didn't want all the credit, is all she did was cry, but Evelyn... Evelyn put her own sanity on the line to save the students, that was more... more important in Freya's eyes.

"I'm sure you will, you have a knack for that sort of thing." She replied as her hands kept working on massaging the shoulders and slowly began to work on the Dean's neck as well. Massage was something that Freya kind of enjoyed doing, but only for the right people. She had picked it up long ago and often massaged her own hands after a long day of tagging. This was however more useful in her eyes because it was helping to relieve some stress instead of causing it, or so she hoped. So when the dean told her that it was no distraction, well Freya just kept going. "Let me know when you want me to stop, or if there is an area in particular that you have a knot you would like worked out." Freya was trying to be mindful of what she was doing as well because she didn't want to push the lines past uncomfortable for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 pm

“Well, as normal as it can get here” Normal wasn’t an actual word here at Aeternitas, things happened every day even if there were minor and contained. It had never been an issue when the humans hadn’t been around, so what is a werewolf was shifted on campus? Or a witch blew something up? No one batted an eye about these things…but with the humans, everything was noticed and gossiped about and put on those damned social networking sites she hated so much. Some days she thought having the humans here was for the best, and then other days she wondered what in the hell she had been thinking.

She shook her head “It had everything to do with you, not me” Freya’s tears had done it and she had offered to give them to the students, Evelyn had nothing to do with it…well, she had been the reason why Freya had been crying in the first place but she was hardly going to take credit for that. “The witches are clamoring now to know about you and yours tears but do not worry, I didn’t tell them who you were” She had simply said it had been the tears of a Cheshire, but had not disclosed if that Cheshire was a student or someone she simply had connections with that came forward to help. The witches on her staff were not happy and she knew soon she’d have witches all over calling to bug her, but she would keep her lips sealed.

After some time the massage was actually feeling quite nice, Evelyn didn’t think she had ever had a massage in her entire life. “Mmm, sometimes I feel it is more luck then knack” She sighed, obviously pissed she hadn’t found the culprit yet but she would even be more furious if they never found out at all. She feared whoever set the hellhounds out could do it again, or do something far worse. Her body relaxed as Freya’s hands worked and she smiled and chuckled some “You’re very good at massaging. You could me a masseuse” Then again she had never had a massage so Freya could actually be terrible but, Evelyn didn’t think so.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 pm

While normal was anything but normal at the school, it was more a term used in reference to routine and the fact the hell hounds were now gone. So the fae just gave a nod as if to say true, and kept gently, yet with some pressure behind them, focused on the massage that she was giving. She would admit that it was hard to keep her hands from wandering, but reminded herself that this was supposed to relax Evelyn and not cause more stress.

The fae still didn't know how she felt about being the 'hero' because let's face it that was what people would say had they known what she did. The spotlight was never her thing which is why she had a knack for disappearing when big things happened in her life. Honestly she probably... No she would have disappeared by now but her abilities were still messed up it seemed cause she had tried once she woke up to use her ability to disappear and nothing happened. She wasn't stressing about it though if only cause she had other things on her mind right now.

"Thanks, I really don't like the idea of becoming a science project." she replied with a soft chuckle, cause lets face it the witches would want to know every little thing and Freya had just found out herself how all that worked.

When Evelyn let off what sounded to Freya like a soft moan, it made Freya smile and caught her off guard a bit but her hands didn't stop. If anything it made the fae wonder if she could cause that to happen again, but told herself it was best not to think that way. Freya reminded herself that this was about being nice and not about anything else, but her hands did move though, if only because it was easier. The Fae's hand stopped for a brief moment as she carefully and cautiously moved a hand beneath the collar of the dean's shirt and began to massage again, this time without the fabric in the way, as she worked on the area where the should and neck met. "If only it didn't involve touching strange people, then possibly." she couldn't help but to chuckle a bit, because with her luck someone would want a happy ending and well that wasn't her cup of tea at least not right now anyways.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:28 pm

“If there is anything you would like brought here to keep you entertained, please ask. If not you will probably get bored” It was a very subtle way in telling Freya that Evelyn didn’t plan on letting her leave the house freely without being watched, at least not until they got some permanent arrangements for her living situation. The only technology she had was a cellphone, electricity, a fridge and a dishwasher…and it rather ended there. She didn’t even have radio. She wasn’t sure what kinds of things Freya did to pass her time, besides tagging of course, but she knew if she didn’t give her something to do she would most likely get restless. Evelyn always worked so, having to worry about entertainment was never a concern.

“I wouldn’t want you to either” Witches could get…a little too excited and she didn’t even want to think about the things they’d want to test on Freya. She’d rather keep it a secret, like her own little cure that nobody needed to know about and mess with. Who knew, maybe Freya’s tears would come in handy again someday. When her hands moved under the collar of her shirt she stiffened like she had when Freya first touched her, but this time it was even a little bit worse. The warmth of her hands spread out over her cold skin and she sucked in a breath without even thinking. She chuckled some and tried to keep herself focused “Yes…I can understand that” She looked down at her desk but she didn’t even seeing the papers anymore, her focus was completely on the warmth of Freya’s hands. “You don’t have to keep going…I’m sure your hands are getting tired”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Freya tried to think of what it was she could do to keep herself entertained while she recovered. There wasn't much in the ways of technology that Freya actually liked. Computers were not her thing, and television was boring, so it wasn't like either of those would be all that useful to her. They'd keep her attention for maybe a moment or two and then it would be gone. "I wouldn't mind a sketch pad and some art supplies." She added with a shrug. It would be something that kept her busy and her hands busy as well. That would be a win win, and would stop her from getting to restless.

The last thing that Freya needed right now was a bunch of people asking her questions and trying to provoke emotion out of her. Sure, her tears were useful, but getting them had led to a rather destructive path that Freya would rather not visit again. "It can just be our little secret." She replied with a wink even though the wink would go unnoticed. It was best to just keep that one under lock and key, cause Freya didn't want to end up having another overdose anytime soon.

When it came to Freya touching people, she usually just avoided it at all costs. The only reason she was even giving Evelyn a massage was she because she was used to the woman's touch, at least in her cat form. This was not anything that she would do for a random stranger, and that was pretty much what being a masseuse required the fae to do. Besides this was more like a treat in a sense, that someone actually got to take advantage of some of the things that Freya had picked up over her six hundred and sixty six years of living. "My hands don't get tired easily, but if you'd like me to stop I can." She was used to spray painting for hours on end, so her hands were rather use to doing something. Besides she didn't mind giving the other a massage it was something to distract her... well sort of distract her from the thoughts in her head. Plus, it was either this or lay in bed and well the massage was at least productive.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 pm

When she mentioned the sketch pad her eyebrows rose in a bit of wonder. Since she didn’t see tagging as art she was pleasantly surprised to see that Freya seemed to have an interest in actual art, the kind normal people did on canvas and not on public walls. “What would you prefer to work with? Oil paint, watercolors, pencil?” Evelyn liked to paint herself, she was no pro at it and could hardly say her paintings would hang in a museum but she did like watercolors…or at least, she had once upon a time when she had been traveling with Castielle and not being Dean. She had enjoyed doing landscapes, but she hadn’t painted a thing she became Dean. There simply was no time for something she viewed as a frivolous past time.

She should have told her to stop, having Freya touch her after everything she knew was probably not the wisest idea but she simply shook her head “It’s alright” She told herself she was letting Freya continue because it was probably good for her mental state to feel she was doing something useful and doing something positive for Evelyn after all the negative….but another part of her told her that was just a bunch of bullshit she was feeding herself to make an excuse for the fact she was actually liking the massage, even though she was telling herself that she didn’t like it.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:20 pm

When Evelyn asked the fae preferred in terms of art supplies Freya had to think for a moment, which was kind of hard to do. It was the location of her hands that made thinking hard but she managed to get something out of her mouth at least. "Umm, pencils and colored pencils would be fine, maybe some charcoal too." She just said the first art supply type thing that came to mind. Really the fae didn't care what she got at this point as long as it kept her hands and mind occupied, cause the massage was not her smartest idea.

Part of the fae had hoped that Evelyn would have told her to stop. It would have made it easier to pull away, but when Evelyn said it was okay, well Freya felt like she had to keep going. Well not that she had to but more or less that she didn't have a valid reason to stop cause Evelyn didn't mind and Freya's hands didn't ache. "If... If you would like I could do your back. You'd have to lay down but it's relaxing." She offered without really thinking. Though once it came out of her mouth she was kicking herself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm

She nodded “Well then I will call to have those sent up here” She wondered why Freya never just used paper and canvas in the first place to display her art instead of on the school walls but after seeing her life well, perhaps she just needed some help directing her creative thoughts into something far more productive. This striked an idea in her mind and she glanced back at her “If you enjoy art and do wish to find some work here at the university, perhaps you could assist one of the art professors. The classes are typically large, I’m sure one of them could use some aid during class” Evelyn would of course pay her and felt it would do her some good. Taking instruction from someone, mingling with the students and keeping her occupied.

At her suggestion to massage her back, well, Evelyn knew she couldn’t allow that. She wouldn’t have even let Nowe massage her back, just for the sole purpose to keep things proper as her position of Dean. Instead of telling her no immediately she found herself leaning her head back to lok up at her, a…odd expression on her face, as if she was thinking ever so deeply about her question, but that wasn’t what she was thinking about at all. She was recalling the conversation she had with Nowe a few days ago as Freya slept and what he had told her “You should be open to being with someone. If that someone is a woman then why resist?”. She didn’t know why that happened to streak past her mind but she frowned and straightened her head, shaking it “No…no, I, have far too much paperwork to do” She then got up from the chair and glanced to her “I should call and have the art supplies you requested sent”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 pm

Freya had never been one who had a lot of money, so buying things like art supplies wasn't really something she could do, hell even the spray paint she used was stolen. Then there was also that fact that as a human she never had a place to live, so it was hard to explain why art pads had mysteriously appeared in a home. It was just easier to have her art out in the open because she could leave the cans wherever, but then again she had liked hearing people talk about it too. "No rush." Freya replied, cause she didn't think that it should be a priority at this point.

When Evelyn talked about a job as an assistant to an art professor, Freya actually had to think about it, because it was never something she thought of. She even wondered if she could be an assistant to someone in large classes, because she had never done it before. "Umm... I could try." She replied honestly, because she didn't want to say yes and then have it going horribly bad and walking away from it. Still, she didn't want to shoot down the idea all together.

However, all her thoughts seemed to disappear as Evelyn leaned her head back and looked at her. Freya's eyes seemed to instantly going to the vampire's eyes and sort of locking there, so she completely missed the look on the woman's face. Wow, was all that Freya could think and she would have completely missed what Evelyn had it not been for the fact that Evelyn looked away.

The fae understood that the other needed to work, and she decided that maybe it was best to leave her be and that thought came a few seconds to late. Evelyn had stood up before Freya could remove her hands from beneath Evelyn's shirt so when the vampire stood, Freya's hands slipped a bit and had ended up going down further into the shirt before Freya had a chance to pull them out. It caused Freya to gasp and step back her hands going to her mouth. That.... that was not supposed to have happened and Freya didn't even know what to say, hell Freya didn't even know if she had touched to much.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 pm

She wasn’t surprised she had to think about her suggestion, it was a big change and a big step for her. Any normal person would feel a little nerve wracked to have to work in a big room of students “It wouldn’t be anything major. You would help pass things out, organize the art supplies, give assistance in grading, help out students…I could try to match you with a class that is more humans then inhumans, if that would make you feel more comfortable” It was the only job she could think of off the top of her head and felt it was important for Freya to have something to do as soon as possible to help keep her focused. “I could have you speak with some of the art professors. If it doesn’t work out that is fine. We can find you something else”

She knew she had gotten up a bit abruptly, but she didn’t think anything about it. But she felt Freya’s hands slide down to touch the top of her breasts and she quickly turned to look at her, staring wide eyed and stepping back. Her first reaction was to be accusatory, but seeing Freya looked just as surprised by the action she realized it had been a mistake….a very embarrassing and quite awkward mistake in Evelyn’s eyes. She stared at Freya for a few moments then looked away, clearing her throat and bringing a hand up to brush some hair from her face “I…I’ll go, make the call” She said, trying to sound as even as possible before walking off to the kitchen quickly to grab her phone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)   Are We All We Are? (Evelyn) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We All We Are? (Evelyn)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3