Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The world was built for two Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The world was built for two

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Francesca Boticelli
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

The world was built for two Empty
PostSubject: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:23 pm

’You need to focus your energy into something productive.’ Was one of the nicely put ways Elizabetia had told Francesca that she needed to get out of the house more. Ever since moving back to the city to be near her foster-maker Francesca had been bored. Her efforts to avoid her old lover had been successful thus far, but she was growing anxious and needed an outlet. To make a long story short France had decided to invest in teaching, and her dominant personality guided her into becoming the head of the business department.

Now, ladies and gents, onto the jucier part of the story.

Years ago when Francesca had just left her assassin life behind to start a ‘normal life’ she had met Khalid, and after they went their separate ways she had moved and avoided him. It was strange for the barracuda to be the one to flee, but she had needed a fresh start. Now it was her turn to come home to her sister vampire, and her turn to take the wheel on the toxic relationship that she once had.

The vampire sauntered into the lecture hall before it was full. Students of all types gathered to take their Philosophy class in hopes of expanding their horizons and filling some credits. Since she was so new none of them recognized Francesca as she took a seat towards the back but center and crossed her legs daintily. Her fingers drummed quietly on the arm rest and she watched the students to gather the atmosphere in the room. Would he remember her? Would he even see her face in the crowded room? The vampire ran a hand through her dark, curled hair and smoothed her black dress out over her legs. That early evening she didn’t have to dress like a teacher, and instead dressed modest yet eye catching black dress. Eliza had told her not to dress too provocatively. Silly old conservative girl.

The lights in the lecture hall dimmed slightly and the overhead turned on, though the room stayed just light enough to see notes (as if anyone took notes by hand anymore). Francesca bit her bottom lip and waited anxiously, then smoothed her expression over as the door handle turned one more time.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

It was a fine day today. He had woken up to a crisp morning, to good coffee and a beautiful stroll to class. The professor had always been a morning person, he loved the sounds of bird’s morning calls and the smell of wet grass from the sprinklers, so much so that he set out an hour before his class was to start and he just walked around campus to enjoy the day and clear his mind before going to class. And he loved to teach, he didn’t go on his walks before to brace facing bratty college students, he enjoyed teaching and having discussions with his class. He had a smile on his face and nodded a good morning to people he walked by. He just wasn’t anything like the fae side he knew nothing about.

He finally made it to class primly on time and opened the door, walking in and letting his gaze roam over the class quickly “Good morning, everyone” He said warmly as he went to his desk and set his brief case down. He took a few moments to take his things out and put them on his desk, silence his phone and pocket it then take out his laptop and connect it to the projector to put the notes up. “Alright, I hope everyone did the reading last night and the assignment” He glanced up at the class and gave them a look before he looked back down to his laptop and made sure his power point presentation was open before straightening and addressing the class completely “Please pass up your assignments to the front” He instructed, stepping out from behind his desk.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 pm

All the years Francesca had been alive she had hardly gone to school. Most of her time in education had been spent online or through a home schooling type system to catch her up to snuff, and only a handful of times she had actually been in a lecture hall like this. It fascinated her, and her gaze wandered though she felt absent minded to her surroundings. She really only wanted to see one thing but was keeping her mind busy.

The moment Khalid stepped into the classroom Francesca swore she could feel her old heart race. It may have been an echo, or a ghost of a feeling, but she swore she remembered what it felt like. She swallowed hard and felt like a silly school girl, but naturally retained her regal composure. Assignment? Shit. She hadn’t thought that far ahead. Of course the old man made them do homework.

The vampire looked to the left of her and leaned in closer to the young man. She made him blush as she asked for a pen and paper, then he scrambled quickly to no avail to find one. She then turned to the boy on the right and did the same to him, causing them to forget about passing their assignments in. She smiled and feigned a bashful expression, only to thank both boys when one handed her a pen and the other a piece of paper. After causing the small ruckus France passed the other’s work forward and cleared her throat, ready to learn whatever it was Khal- Professor Nasser was going to teach.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He collected the assignment from the students in the front and then turned back to his desk and put them inside his bag “I should have them graded by next week sometime. Don’t forget the next paper is considered as a test score, I hope you all have been keeping your graded essays to help guide you” He told them before pulling up the notes and flipping through the power point to the right page then leaving it there and moved back from his desk. “I believe we left off last class on the teachings of Plato and Descartes on the idea of the soul” He began, grabbing the projector clicker to move through the power point as he moved away from his desk to the front of it and then leaned back against it as he started to lecture., clicking through the power point to show the bullet points of his lecture. He had always been a no frills kind of professor, he lectured and the students took notes, he didn’t make it fluffy like some others did. You either were interested and listened, or not.

As he spoke he looked around the room, watching out for any cell phones being used (he hated those things in his class!) or people sleeping or goofing off. Students have a habit after the first week of class to sit in the same exact place, and his class was not completely full, there were empty chairs. He knew by now when a student was absent by a certain chair being empty…and he also knew when someone was sitting in a chair typically not occupied. He noticed this towards the back and glanced over this person curiously…and then found himself doing a double take. He stopped in the middle of his lecture to stare at her, and the class looking around confused, wondering what was wrong. “France?” He said in surprise, moving forward to stop leaning against his desk.

He hadn’t seen in her in…his head immediately started to hurt. The human side only allowed himself to see back so far, he restarted his life fresh every twenty years or so. He knew her and knew it had been a long time ago…but it was blocked from him just how long ago it was. He frowned and gave his head a little shake, but it didn’t help clear his head. He could remember her, but not a complete memory, just bits and pieces but not why he hadn’t seen her in so long.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:41 am

Watching her old lover teach his class brought a thrill to the vampire she didn’t know was still there. When he left she had been heart broken and sworn off the man, never wanting to see him again (though let’s face it, what woman didn’t have their weak moments where they wanted to call and hear his voice?). Now there was a different feeing. She stayed still in her chair, only uncrossing and recrossing her legs the other way once and catching the boy’s attention. Though she also caught the attention of someone else.

Most students would have froze to be called out like that in the middle of class, not Francesca. Her normally arrogant demeanor softened and she smiled at him, barely lifting one hand to give him a small wave of acknowledgement. The rest of the class looked around, stunned as to why their professor was calling out countries in the middle of the Plato and Decartes lecture. ‘What do they have to do with France?’ a few students mumbled, then spoke loud enough for him to hear.

The boy on her right stared at vampire, then up to the professor. ‘Do you know him?’ he asked and she nodded, though kept quiet. What was she supposed to do, run up to him in front of class and say ‘Hi pal how ya been?’ No. Francesca kept her cool composure and watched him, though she ached to see him so confused. What was wrong with her? Why did she ache? He was the one that left her. As bitchy as Francesca could be, she always had a soft spot underneath her hard shell for the human side of Khalid.

[*pictures Andre in a dress waving at Khalid and flashing his legs* bahaha]
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:09 am

Everybody better beware

He felt so…surreal. Was this really happening? Was she really sitting there or was this one of his many dreams that plagued him at night? It felt real, he really did feel like he was standing here and looking at her so…he had to be. He was just so taken off guard and his mind so overwhelmed that for quite a while he just gawked at her until his students confusion brought him back to Earth. He looked around from her to the rest of the class and cleared his throat “I, apologize” He forced a quick smile to them but didn’t bother to make an explanation for his odd behavior. He glanced at France a few more times than he tried to continue on with his lecture, and he managed too, though not very smoothly for his eyes kept going to France and his students kept making funny faces at him. The professor was all calm, cool and collected and his behavior was throwing everyone off.

He managed to force himself through the lecture, but he cut class short twenty minutes early because really, he was having trouble concentrating and he knew the students had to be as well. He dismissed class promptly, not even bothering to give them a reading assignment or essay like he did every class period. Some students questioned it but others quickly hushed them as they all shuffled out of class. One student came up to ask him if he was alright and he nodded and reassured them he was perfectly fine, but that was far from the truth. As the students started to leave his eyes went straight back to France and stayed glued on her. What did he say to her? What hadn’t he seen her in such a long time? He was used to this confusion before but…this was France. This was the woman he had been in love with, the only woman he had ever fallen in love with, and he couldn’t even remember why they had broken apart.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:32 pm

The vampire sat still, waiting for Khalid to make a move. Instead he stood dumbfounded in front of his class, confusing the lot of young students. It gave Francesca a mixture of emotions. She felt bad for making him fumble like that, though satisfied she still had that effect on him. Did he remember their break up? Did it still bother him? She watched and waited, idly adjusting her skirt after he began his lecture. Each time he looked at her the vampire’s eyes lit up but she wouldn’t give him another smile just yet.

The class mumbled and muttered around her when they were dismissed early, but Francesca sat silent. She glanced to the boys on either side of her and they gleamed knowing they had her attention. Really she didn’t give a damn about them, she was just keeping herself distracted as everyone else left. Finally as the last student took their sweet time out of the lecture hall she rose and made her way down the stairs.

“I like your style, Professor Nasser.” Her smooth voice purred to him as she stepped off the last step. “Maybe more pictures to keep my attention next time, but I still admire you.” Finally a smile showed again on her face and her eyes softened. “It’s been a long time, Khalid.” The old Francesca danced anxiously within her to hug him, to jump up in his arms and … No. Francesca now stood composed, a small smile on her features and she brushed against his desk. Her fingers dancing over a few papers as she stepped closer to him. “How have you been?”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Everybody better beware

He watched her in awe as the students filed out of the class. What did he say to her? Was she mad at him? Maybe she’d slap him or would she embrace him or did she really not care much about him at all? But why would she come and sit in his class like this and not just, come and tell him hello? And damn it what couldn’t he remember the last time he saw her! Why did he stop seeing her? He felt very frustrated that he couldn’t remember that. Had it been his fault or hers? Too many questions and one he could find answers for and he couldn’t ask her, that would probably upset her and make her think he had utterly lost his mind or that she hadn’t been important and God yes she had been important. When she started down towards him he smiled and walked a little closer to the steps, looking her over as subtly as he could before back to her face.

He chuckled “I am very old fashioned in my teaching” He said then nodded and frowned slightly “It has been a long time, hasn’t it?” he couldn’t remember how long but he knew it had been a while. He watched her as she approached his desk, turning to better look at her and look at her he did that was for sure, but he was always a gentleman. “I’ve been well, just starting teaching here a few years ago. What, are you doing here? How have you been?”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Khalid had been old fashioned in everything. That’s why she liked him. He had been a gentleman all those years ago, and even as they stood here now she could tell he still was. The way he looked at her wasn’t the disgusting hound dog way men now looked at her. She smirked as she caught his gaze traveling, satisfied she still could hook him in.

“Years.” Years had passed since they last saw each other. When last she looked at him he was his fae self, telling her that love was stupid and for the weak. The memory made her heart ache. “But we can start fresh.” With some fleeting feelings from the past…

“I’ve been wonderful. I started teaching as well.” She glanced down to his desk then let her eyes rove up his chest to look at him again. “I took to business, of course.” Francesca always had an air of professionalism and a dominant grace about her. She stepped closer to him and fixed a ruffle in his tie. “We should get dinner sometime and catch up.” The vampire said closely to him, playing her cards ever so deviously. She even looked up to him through her lush lashes, giving him a small smile. To say that Francesca wanted Khalid back on her radar was an understatement.

“Maybe Italian or pasta.” She didn’t eat, but she enjoyed the smells and wine that those restaurants offered. Not to mention that she had mastered Italian cooking on nights she stayed in just for him.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Everybody better beware

“Years…” How many years? He reminded himself he knew better to ask but, he just felt so dazed seeing her standing here before him. He waited for her to be angry, to demand to know why he had done something he couldn’t remember or question him why they didn’t work and he feared this because he had no answer. But when she didn’t and seemed open to starting fresh he felt a great flood of relief and he smiled more and nodded “I would love to” Start fresh from what exactly he wasn’t sure but maybe she wanted to avoid whatever happened in their past and just move forward from this point on. He had missed her, he really had. He hadn’t thought about her before but seeing her now his heart ached for to be with her again. But he was getting ahead of himself, she could very well be with someone, happily married either. He at least wanted to be friends again.

He looked surprised “You have?” He looked utterly proud of her “Congratulations, that’s wonderful! What are you teaching?” He was happy to see she had gotten a job here, that she had gone to college and gotten a degree. When she said business he chuckled and nodded knowingly “I should have assumed, yes. That’s great” When he stepped closer her felt himself hold his breath for a moment as she fixed his tie, smelling her perfume and found himself remembering falling asleep next to her with the scent of her in the air. But he quickly put those memories aside and didn’t let it cloud focusing on her now. He was more than happy to hear her offer dinner “I would love too. I would like to be able to catch up on what you have been up too”

“You know, maybe even a better idea. Why don’t you come to my apartment, I will cook us dinner. I learned how to cook you know, more than just toast” He smiled easily even though having her so close to him was driving his senses wild.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:21 pm

It was all too easy. Finding Khalid, getting him to agree to start fresh with her. They could be friends, and she could be sure to keep herself in line and not fall in love with him again. It was all so easy on paper, so why was there doubt in her mind? Francesca had come a long way from the whimpering girl who told him every secret about herself (or so she thought). She could keep a stiff lip and retain the upper hand… right?

“You know I enjoy a good business proposition.” She had been a part of the mafia, after all. The vampire smirked and basked in his proud expression. It gave her the boost to adjust his tie, and feel satisfied when she heard him hold his breath. The feeling roused memories of so long ago when she had been head over heels for him, fixing his appearance before he went to see his patients. Her next move would have been to kiss him back then, but now she leaned away. A teasing expression in her honey brown eyes was all that hinted how she wanted to be around him.

“I still don’t eat, Khalid. I have to watch my figure.” She ran a hand over her hip to outline her hourglass frame. “But I will watch you cook and drink your wine. I can make you dessert.” Yes, fatten the man up… that was a good way to keep him tied down. If only.

“Do you have to wrap up anything here?” She glanced back to his desk and looked at the pile of homework that the students had turned in, then back to him with a playful smirk. “I don’t like to be kept waiting.”
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Everybody better beware

He smiled knowingly “I do remember” In fact the more time he spent around her the more he remembered many things. He remembered what it felt like to touch her bare skin, to kiss her, to stroke her hair as they lied in bed together and the thrill he felt every time he removed her clothes, as if it was the first time every time. But he knew he shouldn’t remember those kinds of things, she was probably just being proper and polite by not avoiding him and just letting them have some friendly terms with one another since they were now working at the same school. So, that’s what he told himself. They were just being civilized people who had once been in a relationship and were now mature enough to regard one another as a friend. That was all.

He chuckled a bit awkwardly “Ah, yes, right. Of course” Her being a Vampire...right. It had been something that had never bothered him nor had he ever thought much about, so sometimes he forgot she just wasn’t just a gorgeous human. When she ran her hand over her figure those pesky little memories popped back up in his head and he sighed on the inside. He really thought he had better control than this “Wonderful, then we shall do that. I live here on campus, in the staff housing. It’s a very nice walk to the building”

He shook his head and looked back at his desk “Not really. Just have to put my things away and shut off the projector” To be truthful after ever class he did have a twenty minute little routine, because he was simply just odd like that, but he would skip very much over it if she wanted to spend time with him now. He grinned and laugh “I remember that as well” He went around his desk and put his papers and things away, then turned off the projector as he put his laptop in his bag. Damn…he was actually going to make dinner for France. She was here, actually here at the school and wanted to catch up with him so eagerly. He felt like a teenaged boy. Once he got all of his things together he lifted his bag and promptly went over to open the door for her. He remembered that too.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Memories played in France’s head like reels in a theater. The first time he brought her flowers, the first time she cooked him dinner, it was all silly and romantic but it kept a smile in her eyes even when her mouth didn’t follow suit. She remembered the flowers scent to this day since they smelled like her hair, a summer’s garden. Just as he vampire felt herself melting into the memories she stiffened herself up and straightened out.

She laughed melodically at his awkward statement. Francesca was naturally a dominant woman, but hardly ever acted like a vampire. She had never bit Khalid seriously, scratched and nibble on yes, but sunk her fangs into no. She watched him as he bustled around the room to finish up.

“So when did you learn to cook?” The woman asked coolly, trying to keep her composure as she sauntered to the door only to have it opened. “Thank you.” By now France had figured out that men enjoyed letting women go first for the view. There was a sway in her hips as she walked and an expression in her eye that he would recognize as her old lover when she looked over her shoulder and touched his upper arm to thank him. Oh how France loved a gentleman.

The day was just coming to an end, and the lowering sun’s rays painted everything with a warm glow. Back when Francesca had known Khalid before she struggled with the sun and never went out, but now walked outside with only her hand over her eyes at first to block the light. Her hair tinged red in the light and her skin glowed like honey. “Do you live alone, Professor Nasser?” She teased. “Or do you entertain a lot of guests?”

As they walked she walked close, brushing up against him a few times then straying a little further away to keep a proper distance. On the walk to his home she kept their conversation light, asking mostly about school and his favorite books. It was idle chit chat to pass the time in public until they were at his home, where she would feel comfortable digging her nails into him.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:23 am

Everybody better beware

He gave her a light playful look as he pretended to look prideful “When I realized that eating like a bachelor for too long was going to kill me. I have gotten quite good” He chuckled. He had always been a microwave dinner kind of man, quick and simply, just pop it in the microwave and that was it. But he had taken up cooking lately, it started as just something new to try like a hobby and then he found he enjoyed it and began cooking all of his meals and getting away from the unhealthy pre made dinners. He opened the door for her because he was a proper gentleman and for no other ulterior moves, but that didn’t mean he didn’t admire her body as she walked ahead, it just meant he hadn’t opened the door for her simply for that purpose. When she touched him it sent stirrings all over his body, but he kept himself composed.

He found himself stopping and staring at her bluntly as he saw her in the sun for the first time. She was lovely regardless, but to see the sunlight hit her like it was…she was breathtaking. He was so struck in watching her that he didn’t register her question at first, but then he cleared his throat and forced himself to look away and was a bit embarrassed by his behavior. He chuckled “I live alone. You know how I am. Quiet and keep to myself” He didn’t have friends come over, mostly because he didn’t have any really. Acquaintances yes but no one he went out with or invited over, nothing like that. He woke up alone, spent time alone, ate alone and went to bed alone. It didn’t bother him either, he liked keeping himself secluded.

As they walked together he could not wipe the smile off his face as they spoke. He just couldn’t get over the fact she was really here in front of him. As they reached the building he once again held open the door for her, and then went to the elevator and up to the third floor. He took out his keys as they walked down the hall “I apologize for any mess, I wasn’t expecting company” he opened the apartment door and allowed her to walk inside first. Luckily the fae side didn’t spend too much time in his apartment, so it was kept just the way the human side liked: spotless and tidy. It wasn’t possible for him to have a mess, he kept his home in absolute wonderful condition. It was simple, mostly beige and dark wood, not many decorations but many books and some paintings.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:20 pm

The vampire smiled and was reminded of the days when Khalid used to come to the restaurant she worked at. “I don’t know if I trust your opinion… you did eat quite a bit of the food at Fern’s.” Famous Fern’s was the dark restaurant where most people went to sober up before driving home. It had cute waitresses and decent food, but all too many times Francesca had watched the cooks disgusting behavior before she opted to cook for Khalid rather than have him eat there.

Once outside the vampire squinted and blinked slowly to adjust to the light. Once her eyes were open again she smiled softly at Khalid. “Ever see a vampire out in the sun before?” She teased and pushed his arm playfully. Back when they had dated she had been too afraid of the sun. Now she was protected with SPF 100+ and walked a little quickly to get to his home once they started going.

The vampire had gone to the Professor’s classroom with the intention to get some sort of satisfaction. She had wanted him to see how well she as doing, and secretly wanted him to whimper that he couldn’t have her anymore; but things turned out differently. She found herself grinning at the things he said. As they walked she touched him here and there playfully, enjoying every moment around him. What the hell was going on? She was supposed to have the upper hand!

At last they were at his home and she thanked him for getting the door. “Always the gentleman.” The vampire said coyly watching him. In the elevator she found herself admiring him as subtly as she could, surrounded by his scent and old memories she felt suffocated by certain feelings she wanted to forget. It had taken too long to get over him, she couldn’t relapse. As they walked into his home swore she felt her heart race, though it was just a phantom of the feeling. “You’re a neat freak, Khal.” The bedroom nickname slipped from her lips as she looked around his home. “I wouldn’t have pictured this any other way. Your home is lovely.” And it didn’t smell of other women…

“Now where’s the wine? We have some catching up to do.” She set her purse down on the couch and ran her hands through her dark hair to relax herself. Hopefully their night would be a long one.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Everybody better beware

He laughed “Yes, that’s why I needed to learn how to cook. That food was grease, I never really liked it but then again, I never went because of the food” He gave her a knowing smile, though a headache pounded in his head. The memories he saw of Fern’s and of France did not add up to the timeline in his head thinking maybe the last time he had seen France was, what, ten years at the longest? But what he kept seeing was far longer than that and it made pain shoot through his head but he tried to will it away. He was just confused, he got like that, though he could never figure out why. He chuckled at her question “I have seen Vampires in the sunlight…just not you” And by the tone of his voice it was evident he was in awe of seeing her in the sunlight for the first time.

He watched her walk into his apartment and walked in after her, closing his door and setting his things down neatly beside the couch like he did every day. When she used the old nickname it caused some stirrings in him but he just smiled and looked around at everything before back to her “It could be neater” It honestly wasn’t possible, there was not a speck of dust anywhere and everything had a place. He had always been a neat freak, the only thing he subconsciously had any control over because of his fae side. “But thank you, I try my best to keep it nice” When she wanted the wine he shook his head in amusement and went to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle he had stored away “It’s probably not the fanciest but, it’s still good” Simple man he was with his simple tastes, but he wasn’t cheap.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:34 pm

The man was sweet and managed to charm France even when she was doing her best to avoid the temptation. She smiled at him and instead of pushing his arm she brushed it gently. He was already back on her good side. Who knew it would be so easy for the bitchy woman to forgive someone?

Once they were inside his apartment the vampire brushed against him here and there. She pulled her hair back off her shoulders and to the side when leaning in to look at the glass of wine. “You always had good taste, let’s see if it’s changed.” She waited patiently for him to pour the wine, then took a small sip and mulled it over. In reality she wanted to down the whole glass, and maybe even the bottle to calm her nerves, but she remained lady-like. For a short time, anyway…

“So are you really going to cook dinner or was that a rouse to get me to come here?” Francesca asked with a smirk. After a few more minutes and a few more sips of wine she moved through the kitchen while examining her surroundings. “So tell me about the past few years since we’ve seen each other. Have you joined any cults or the mafia?” She tweaked at his memory to see how much of her life he remembered. The last time the couple had seen each other they had been head over heels in love until his fae side interrupted them. The younger more naive part of France had wished and dreamed he would have proposed if they had only had a few more months, but that was just a silly misconception to her now. “Have you been married?” Hopefully not. It would kill her. “Divorced? Widowed?” Hopefully. “Or are you gay not?” With that she smirked devilishly at him, knowing all too well that wasn’t the case.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:04 am

Everybody better beware

Her brushing against him was driving the man wild…well, as wild as Khalid could get, he got as wild as an eighty year old man on Nyquil. He took out two glasses and poured the wine smoothly before putting the bottle down and corking it, then handing her her glass and picked up his “We should toast He gave her a warm smile and raised his glass to her “For meeting old friends again and rekindling friendships” Yes…friendship, that was the lesser word to use for what they had been but that was all he was expecting them to be now. He rarely ever had wine, when did he ever have an excuse too? But when he tasted it he realized he had missed drinking it, it had been a while.

He laughed “Can I say both?” Khalid actually teasing? Call the Vatican, it was a miracle. He leaned back against the counter and watched her, his eyes sweeping over her body to admire the way she moved before quickly snapping up to her eyes as she spoke and he chuckled “No, no cults or mafia. Quite honestly, I haven’t changed much. Just…the same old boring me” He knew he wasn’t exciting, he wasn’t fooling himself, he acted like an old crinkly man and he was fine by that. “I see you have been accomplishing much. That’s wonderful” She was definitely far from where he remembered her, from a waitress to a professor at a prestigious school, it was amazing. He shook his head and took a sip of his wine “No, never married. Yourself?” Her question on his sexuality made him choke on his next sip of wine and he chuckled a bit oddly as he gave her a strange look “What?”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 am

Old friends? That phrase was the spark that was needed to push the vampire back into her barracuda state of mind. She originally had wanted to make Khalid squirm and want her when she first went into his classroom and she had turned into a sap remembering all the times they had together. If she was just his friend she wouldn’t feel bad about having the upper hand again. The vampire raised her glass and smiled. “To friendship.” Oh how he would regret saying that to her.

She laughed when he teased her and gave him a playful look. “Like you once said, I didn’t come here for the food.” She came for the wine. Yes… came for the wine. The vampire took a longer drink out of her cup that time, but still left enough in the glass to seem like a lady. The keywords were ‘seem like a lady’.

“You were never boring to me, Khal.” She swayed her hips as she examined his kitchen, wondering just how big the rest of his home was. “You’re smart, charming, and playful.” That was exactly what France needed in her life: more playfulness. She shrugged lightly when he said how accomplished she was. “I was bored of being a waitress and wanted to focus on something.” France was too smart to leave her mind unfocused. “The only thing I don’t like is the dress code.” The woman looked down at the cardigan that covered up her shoulders and set down her glass of wine. “Too stuck up for me.” With that she delicately unbuttoned each small button and slid her arms out of the sweater, revealing her honey toned shoulders and curve hugging dress. She had always liked to show off her voluptuous body, but always like a lady. Her heels clicked on the floor as she moved to his table and set her sweater over the backside of a chair. “That’s better.” Now her body could breathe, as if it had been so restricted in the cardigan.

“I break hearts, I don’t marry them.” The vampire said with a sly little smile when she went back to the confused human. She was closer this time around and reached up to adjust his tie again, pulling a little to loosen it up now that he was home. “You never know. It seems more and more men are gay now days.” The vampire laughed softly and looked up at him through her thick lashes, as if tempting him to prove her wrong. She stood still with her hand on his tie for a moment, lingering just long enough to let the smell of her hair sweeten the air around him before she stepped back and leaned against the counter. “Are you going to make dinner now?” She teased him with a smile and lifted the glass of wine to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Everybody better beware

Her statement made him gaze at her for a long time. How was he supposed to interpret that? He was never the kind of man who knew how to make smooth come backs to a woman teasing him in the way she did. He never even understood how France had fallen for him the first time, he wasn’t the type of man he assumed a woman like her would want, those suave mysterious men who knew the right things to do and say. He wasn’t anywhere near that, maybe that’s why they hadn’t lasted? “Well, you must also think drying paint is fascinating too” He joked, because everyone found him boring. Charming? Playful? He quirked a brow and nodded to her glass of wine “Did you slip in some extra alcohol in that wine?” He then shook her head “Don’t sell yourself short. No matter the reason it’s not an easy feat that many can accomplish. You should be very proud” Then she took off the cardigan…he forced himself to drink some more of his wine so he wouldn’t gawk at her.

She broke hearts…did she break his heart? He found it so odd he couldn’t even remember who left who. When she touched his tie again he sucked in a breath but tried to play it off as it was at random “I am not gay” He said with a smile, watching her intently. Having her this close was nerve racking and although he felt a little relieved when she leaned back he also felt longing. He cleared his throat and nodded, setting his glass down “Yes, yes, dinner” He glanced around the kitchen then motioned to the living room “Please, sit down and make yourself comfortable or look around the place. Whatever you like.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:26 pm

It would seem there must have been some extra hooch in the wine that France was drinking, but no. She was intent to hook him back on her line simply because she was France. She was a bossy, vengeful woman who tried to convince herself that she only wanted to reel him in to reject him. It would take a lot of convincing on her end to be able to say no to him.

She laughed and drank another sip of her wine. “Please, it would take a lot more than this.” She swirled the glass playfully. “It’s been a long time since we’ve seen each other. I’ve changed, as I’m sure you have.” The vampire took his compliment in stride and gave him a modest “Thank you” before warming up and removing her sweater.

When he motioned for her to go in the living room she looked out to it, then turned back to him. “Can’t I watch you? I have to see you cook something other than a baked potato.” She used to love watching everything he did. There had been nights where she would sit and watch him chart his patient’s notes. Of course she would read here and there, but mostly watch his expressions and touch him gently until she could draw him to bed.

Instead of going out into the living room she sat at his kitchen table, crossing one long leg over the other. “Fill me in more of what you have been up to. Do you still go on vacations?” There had been ways she kept him awake on their weekend get aways that made the vampire smile to herself. “Or would you like me to make your dinner?” In truth the vampire missed cooking. As of late she had only been around other vampires and creatures she didn’t care to cook for, so she wouldn’t have minded getting her hands dirty for him.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Everybody better beware

Had he changed? He didn’t think so. He still wore the same plain type of clothing, listened to the same classical music, read the same kind of books and did the same thing he did every day. Not even his morning routine in getting ready for the day changed. Maybe people saw that as a bad thing but not him, he liked staying the same, it was…comforting. It was who he was, a part of him that was solid and reliable. Deep down he had always felt something was wrong with him, and he could never understand what. Staying the same and not allowing himself to change or take risks kept a feeling of stability he could count on. He knew who he was and no one could argue him on that. “I don’t think I have” he told her honestly, but he was glad she had changed, only because even though he stayed the same for his own comfort he felt it was healthy for people to grow and expand out with their lives and it seemed to have worked very well for France and her life.

He laughed when she wanted to stay and watch him and he found himself…well, he found himself nervous, like a boy going to play basketball infront of cheerleaders for the first time. He wanted to impress France even if she couldn’t eat the food he made, but she seemed interested in the fact he said he could cook and now he wasn’t so sure. He thought he could cook but maybe he was actually awful at it, it’s not like he cooked for anyone but himself, he never had a critic tell him he sucked. But he couldn’t tell her no, that was rude so he just shrugged “Of course, if you want too. Might be a bit boring” He didn’t do anything fancy like TV cook’s did on their programs, but if she wanted to watch he wasn’t going to deny her.

He began taking out pots and pans and ingredients, perfectly lining them up on the counter in the order he was going to use everything. He glanced to her as she sat on the table and felt his insides twist again. He had always found her so sexy in every little thing she did, it had driven him crazy back then and it still did now. He shook his head at her offer and he started to turn on the stove “No, no, I am more than happy to cook” Anyway, he liked the view where she was “And not really. I’ve been here for several years teaching, I do summer school so, I haven’t go on any vacations since I came here but Havelock is very eclectic, there’s always something new to do or see” Art shows, carnivals, flea markets, jazz festivals…he kept himself entertained.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Change was good and inevitable, but Khalid was much less boring than he thought. Besides that most women liked a man with repetition. Wild boys who never stayed still or did anything in the ordinary were too hard to wrangle in and tame down, and you just ended up getting your heart broken. They were fun but dangerous. Men like Khalid were safe, but even he had his dark side.

She bounced her leg as she sat in his chair. Her elbow propped up on the back of the chair and she rested her chin on her hand. The chit chat only kept her occupied for so long as she watched him, smiling at his perfectionism to line things up. After a while the cat-like vampire couldn’t sit still any longer and she was up, sauntering to his side. “What are you making?” She asked, then slid around to his other side to see around him and her hand grazed across his shoulder blades. “It smells good.” The vampire purred, passing the small talk they had been doing up until this point. “Can I help?” She wouldn’t take no for an answer. With a coy expression she reached under his arm to hook hers with his as he stirred the sauce, her hand sliding down his wrist and to the ladle to help him stir. She watched their hands for a moment, then looked up to his face longingly. “I’ve missed you, Khalid.” She said in her best irresistible tone, her eyes watching his until she looked at his mouth. One kiss wouldn’t hurt her cause, would it?

Before she could figure that out he vampire froze and turned in the direction of his door. A woman screamed outside, piercing and shrieking her voice as something attacked her. Most inside the apartment building may not have heard her, but a vampire could pick up a scream nearly a mile away. Call it the knack of a predator. She let go of Khalid and stared at the door, listening to the sound of what she thought may have been a snarl and she moved quickly to the door. “Someone’s hurt.” She said before hurrying out the door and leaving it open behind her. Once outside she came upon a small crowd of five standing around a young werewolf girl laying lifeless with her throat torn and her body mangled, the footprints of a heavy dog printed in the mud near by heading away from the scene where more and more were gathering to see.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Everybody better beware

When he came to her side he just grinned for he knew she wasn’t just going to sit there, she was far too curious. “A white wine sauce with penne pasta, thick sliced garlic bread and a tossed salad” He glanced to her as he spoke and chuckled “See? Told you I could cook” He said as he moved his hands make and fourth as he cut vegetables, poured things, drained them, stirred the cooking paste. He shifted when her hand touched him and he looked over at her again. He was going to tell her she didn’t need to worry about helping, but then suddenly her hand moved to his and he stared at her. He looked all over her face then moved his hand away from stirring to touch her face “I’ve missed you too” He murmured, looking down at her lips as well then her eyes “You’re so beautiful…” A kind of beauty that made him ache so badly he had to have her. He began leaning forward towards her lips…

And then suddenly her attention was elsewhere. He didn’t hear anything, so he looked puzzled for a moment before stepping back and wondering if him trying to kiss her had upset her “I’m…sorry, France, I-“ he began then stopped when she spoke and looked towards his door “What?” he asked in confusion then suddenly she was gone and he stood there frozen for a few moments. Had he angered her? What was she doing? Without even thinking he quickly followed her and once he went outside he could see the commotion off in the distance. He quickly ran over behind France then stared in horror at the scene “Good God!” He gasped, moving closer to the body and kneeled by her then looked at the footprints. Had one of the werewolf students done this?! He looked at the others “Did anyone see what happened?” He asked firmly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 pm

“You really do know what you’re doing.” When on earth had he learned to cook something like that? Different types of pasta had been Francesca’s favorite meal to cook for Khalid, but she never expected him to pick up and make his own. Especially something with side dishes and a salad. She was impressed to say the least. It didn’t even begin to describe the mix of emotions as she watched him so longingly and even leaned up a little to kiss him – but the moment had been cut short.

Living as an assassin for so many years had shaved away any queasiness or empathy Francesca had for the dead. She stared at the body undisturbed by the wretched sight, then looked to the people gathering around. Her senses were running wild as she lifted her chin slightly and inhaled slowly. It wasn’t a lycan that had done this. There was a different stench, something that made the hair on the back of her neck raise. Once Khalid was outside she stepped back closer to him and touched his arm. There were gasps and a few screams, then sobbing and angry chatter overtook the crowd and sirens started in the distance. Francesca turned to Khalid and looked him over, worried for his safety. It was strange to worry for him after all these years, but it was a deep rooted feeling.

“You have to go back inside incase it comes back.” She didn’t even want to think it. She didn’t want the rumors to be true, because the supernatural creatures of the city would be a target. Hellhounds would want to feast on Khalid and he would have no idea why they lusted for him so badly. “Go inside. Everyone needs to go inside.” She spoke louder and pushed through the crowd to get to the center and get their attention. “Whatever did this is still on the loose. You all need to go back and seek safety until further notice. It is not safe to be outside alone tonight. Go to your homes.” She spoke with authority in her smooth voice, eyeing the few that wanted to stay and argue but slowly the crowd began to disperse, though a few lingered and received her glare. The vampire then looked to Khalid as a police car pulled up, an ambulance quickly following but it was too late. She went to him and took his hand, pulling him towards the building but an officer stopped her to get a statement. She squeezed Khalid’s hand and turned to the police as they broke up the remainder of the crowd and pushed them away from the mangled girl. While they still had a moment away from the crowd she turned to Khalid and frowned. “Have you heard of Hellhounds?” She asked quietly before the officer came up to them and took the statement of what they had seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world was built for two
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next