Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The world was built for two - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The world was built for two

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Francesca Boticelli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

The world was built for two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:39 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He heard the sirens in the distance and winced. He knew how the Dean felt about outside sources like firemen and police, she liked her guards to handle everything alone, but that was impossible to control with humans on campus who called 911 naturally instead of an inhuman who would have gone straight to the Dean to report what happened. He turned to look at France as she took his hand and listened to what she said. He could tell just by her face she had an idea of what was happening but couldn’t say infront of everyone. He nodded to her then was impressed how she took command of the situation and told everyone to get backside. Of course not everyone bothered to listen but most of the crowd gathered around did scatter. He wanted to be responsible and stay to tell the police everything he knew, which wasn’t much of anything but something, but France suddenly was pulling him away and he wasn’t going to argue with her.

But they were stopped by the police regardless and Khalid knew soon Evelyn’s guards would be here to try and take over the situation, that was even messier now with the police. “Hellhounds?” he repeated in surprise and shook his head “No…I haven’t. A werewolf didn’t do this?” He spoke hushly but shushed himself as the policemen came and told them the little bit that he knew. Once the policemen moved on he looked back to France “If you know what did this, you should tell Evelyn quickly before it harms anyone else”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

The vampire had only heard of hellhounds from fables and chatter among the religious masters she had once had. One in particular had taught her about the creatures long ago, but she would never forget the way he described them. Their stench was something foul yet sinful and in that sinful way it was alluring, and they went for supernatural creatures. They went for the damned. She had heard a rumor from a drunk that someone had broken open the gate, but didn’t think it was true.

When Khalid said he hadn’t heard of them France frowned. That only meant he was more in danger. She squeezed his hand as they spoke to the police, leaving out the detail that she had been trying to seduce him just before the screams had erupted from outside. As the man moved on France turned back to the building and pulled the confused fae’s hand. “You need to stay inside where it’s safe.”

Walking to the door and back inside Francesca ran her thumb anxiously over Khalid’s hand, an old habit that popped up when she was deep in thought. She bit her lip as they waited for the elevator and finally looked to Khalid after it dinged, but lingered as she stared outside. “Those people need to go home. If it is a Hellhound and it comes back…” Caring about other’s wasn’t something Francesca used to do, but that was something that had changed about her. Instead of going in the elevator she turned to go back outside. There were a few supernatural creatures still lingering, and she wouldn’t leave them to wait. “Stay here.” She said before going outside and singling out the other vampires and a single lycan. The older vampire whispered in their ear and warned them, and nearly as soon as she warned them they would leave. Just as she went to the wolf she heard a growl and froze as the sinful stench crept back into the air and the hair on the back of her neck stood on end. Was it back or was it a lingering smell? Brown eyes were wide as she looked around, bumping the wolf to hurry him home but he stood boldly while mourning his fellow lycan. From the distance there was the sound of a dog licking it's lips, and for a moment Francesca felt as though her heart would start only to stop again.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Khalid may have worked at a supernatural school but he didn’t like to delve much into it. He taught his classes and kept to himself, he had never bothered learning too much about magic or creatures or any of that sort. When the police walked away he quickly looked to France and resisted a moment when she tried to pull him “Wait, wait, tell me what happening. What are hellhounds? How do you know it is one?” Well, she was a Vampire so it was possible she simply just knew but, the human Khalid liked to take things a step at a time and learn all the facts, having everything rush around him just made him frustrated. But he sighed and gave him to walk back to the building with her since she seemed rather afraid of whatever this creature was.

“There’s no need to worry. The Dean is quick to respond to these things. I’m sure she’ll get everything under control” He assured her, for that’s why the Dean and her guards were there, to handle emergencies. When the elevator door’s opened he went to walk inside but stopped when she didn’t come with “France, it’ll be fine. “ She had been so adamant about going inside and now she didn’t want to be inside? When she started going back outside his eyes widened and he followed after her “Wait! France!” He called after her. What was she doing?! She said going outside was dangerous but she was still going outside? Well like hell he was going to stand here if she was in danger, Vampire or not. He went back outside and back towards where the body was and spotted France. He went to her side and touched her arm “France” He said her name but then saw her expression and frowned “What? What is it?”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Would he even believe her if she tried to begin to explain? Francesca was not one to believe in religion and the like, but hellhounds were more than just a myth. Other supernatural creatures feared them much more than them being a fable. “They’re dogs from hell that feed on flesh.” She said blatantly, then looked to him and attempted to read his face. “If you believe that sort of thing… or they could just be demonic dogs.” That should have been her first explanation.

The vampire wasn’t easily calmed. Normally things just brushed off her shoulders, but there was something in the air that night that kept her on her toes. She ignored Khalid and went outside, warning a few students to get back to the safety of their homes before she had frozen. There was a growl in the air that was low in the way certain animals made sounds too low for humans to hear. It was dangerous, and made her skin crawl and her body stand on edge. She looked to Khalid and gave the student next to her a nudge. “Go home.” She said sternly, then turned back to her old lover. “I … “ It was rare for Francesca to be at a loss for words. “I just want them to get home safely.” There was more she wanted to say, but she didn’t want him to think she was nuts. So instead she looked all around them and scanned the area before taking Khalid’s hand and heading back towards the building. Over and above all else she needed comfort.

As they stood and waited for the elevator she ran her teeth over her lip then looked at him. “If your dinner’s ruined I’ll make it up to you.” Finally the tension broke and made way for a new sort of tension between them. The elevator dinged and Francesca stepped in, running a hand over her skirt to smooth it. Normally Fran wouldn’t have been so forward. Normally she would have baited a man and made him beg and trail after her, but she blamed her next move on the excitement of the evening. She leaned against Khalid’s side slightly, then turned to him and ran her hands up his stomach to his chest and leaned up to kiss him but the elevator dinged and opened just as her lips were less than an inch from his. “I’m glad you’re safe.” She said and stepped back and out of the elevator, waiting for him to take her back to his home to finish dinner.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Everybody better beware

Her explanation was…blunt and well, threw him off. He stared at her for what seemed quite some time, and blinked a few times like he had been hit over the head and was trying to regain himself. Dogs from hell that ate flesh…of course, why didn’t he realize that? “Are you certain? Where could they have come from?” Well, hell apparently but how in the world did they even get to the school from hell? If they were even actually from hell, or it was simply a metaphor because of their viciousness and how exactly did they eat flesh? Alright, now he was way overthinking it at the moment, it didn’t matter what they were called or how they killed, it just mattered that they were here. But he couldn’t help it, there was an inner professor in him and logic he could never seem to shake off.

Her compassion for the others he understood, she didn’t need to explain, he just wished she wouldn’t have rushed out here when obviously she feared the…hell hound as it was, could still be in the area. He didn’t want her to put herself in danger and he nodded when she seemed loss of words at first “I understand, but you can’t put yourself in danger” He admired her wanting the others safe, but he wanted her safe and so he was eager for them to get back inside for both of their safeties. He was glad when she turned back to go into the building with him and just hoped the Dean would get the situation under control soon. The girl’s body was still burned in his sight and it made him sick.

He shook his head “Don’t worry about dinner” He didn’t care about dinner, he cared about the girl that was murdered and the students safety and if the creature was going to harm anyone else and if they needed to notify the Dean and if they were safe indoors and if he should say anything to the other staff members in his building…He walked inside the elevator, his face still brooding with the thoughts in his head, and was taken very off guard by her sudden movements. He turned to look at her in surprise and seemed to be a bit frozen as her lips moved near his. With the dark thoughts in his head it took a few moments for him to even begin to react and by then she had already moved away as the elevator doors opened. He smiled as her and let out a rush of breath “I’m…glad you’re safe as well” He said before following her out of the elevator and back towards his apartment.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:06 pm

“I don’t know. I’m not entirely sure that they come from hell. They could just be a bad science project.” For all she knew they could have been someone’s pet amped up on some supernatural steroid, but there was something deep down inside of her that knew better.

How could he care about her after all these years? She watched his face as they walked back inside, her chocolate eyes searching for an explanation. Too many things were running through her head that night and her heart, had it been still beating, would have been doing back flips and somersaults.

The way the human-fae froze was part of the reason the vampire didn’t go any further. She cursed herself internally for not picking the right moment, but still walked down the hall with a sway in her hips. Should she leave? Should she let him call the dean and fret over the other tenants in the building? As she went inside her mind ran with ideas, but all she really wanted was to stay with him. “I should leave.” She started off then touched his forearm. “But I want to make sure you’re alright.” The old France wasn’t such a softie. She had a hard edge to her, and she’d be damned if she wasn’t hard now, but there was a tenderness to her now. She looked down, then to the side and ran her teeth over her lip. “And I want comfort.” With that she walked into this kitchen, looking back over her shoulder to him once before she went to see if his dinner had survived being left alone.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Everybody better beware

Bad science project? Normally he would scoff at such a thing but here in this school he knew anything was possible. The human side had always been caring, the kind of man to care about strangers and help people out, much to the fae sides annoyance. But the reason why he cared for France was more deep seeded then just his natural personality, he held true feelings for her, he always had just for reasons unknown to him he had just…forgotten her it seemed but now he remembered her and everything about their relationship…except how in the world it had ended, that just kept evading him. He was glad however to get them back in his apartment, even though he was reeling about this…hellhound business and if everyone on campus would be alright, but what could he do?

He frowned and looked surprised when she suddenly announced she should go and he quickly shook his head “France, no. You can’t go back out there, it’s not safe” He figured she wanted to leave to help out outside, but after seeing what that creature had done to that poor student, there was no way he could just let her go outside, Vampire or not. He gave her a concerned look “And I want to make sure you’re alright, so just, stay until they catch this thing and it’s safe” He knew the Dean’s guards were a force to be reckoned with, they would catch this hellhound soon enough…right? She wanted….comfort? That made his head reel but he managed to follow her with his eyes as she went back into the kitchen. He had turned the stove off before leaving, but of course he had, he was safe like that.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Why was letting go of the past so difficult? As Khalid argued with her to stay the memory of when they were last together ran through her mind. She should have stayed then. She should have fought for him, or found a way to get rid of his fae side; but it wasn’t the woman that fought for the man. No, France was an old fashioned girl who wanted to be fought for.

“What if they don’t catch it tonight? Are you willing to keep me all night?” She laughed as she checked his dinner, and then went into the fridge to grab the wine he had and topped off their glasses. She corked the bottle and put it back, then took the glasses and went to him. Again the vampire tested her boundaries and stood a little closer but nothing to make him a nervous school boy.

“We’ll have to exchange stories… be a little nostalgic.” She smirked and took a sip of the wine. “Do you remember the last time we were together?” As she asked it the memory played painfully in her mind. It wasn’t a bad memory, in fact it was rather good, but the next morning was what made her ache. The human side of Khalid and France had been head over heels for each other and after a long night of soaking in what she could of her and Khalid’s sex life (since she knew it would be one of her last) they took a shower. For the longest time the vampire had been coy and refused to tell the human how she felt, and had always danced around the subject. It came up in a stupid, playful moment when Khalid let her turn his beard into a soap beard and made a few faces at her to make her laugh and the three words just sort of fell out of her mouth during her laughter. The next morning she regretted them when the fae woke in a temper tantrum.

Remembering that the vampire pursed her lips and took a longer sip of the wine. “Or the time you came to the restaurant and made a fuss because you got the wrong waitress, so you kept switching seats to find my section.” Yes, France, change the subject before it gets too serious. She was good at that.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:53 am

Everybody better beware

“Of course I am” he didn’t even hesitate, he would keep her here for days if that meant keeping her safe from the creature that roamed outside. Since she laughed he assumed she was kidding, she wouldn’t want to stay here all night with him but if he could convince her to stay for her own good he would be grateful. He took the glass she gave to him and he drank it, a bit more then he typically did, but after what he saw and knew what was out there a sip was far too small, he needed a gulp. He admired how she just seemed to smoothly transition for dead bodies and dangerous hounds to going right back to normal talking about them. He wasn’t transitioning that easily but then again she was a Vampire with (allegedly) far more years then him. Death was probably nothing to her, she had seen plenty of it, so he tried to move himself onward as well.

He paused for a moment and thought back. He remembered, at least, he was hoping he was remembering the same memory she was referring too since everything was still a little big foggy “I remember” He murmured, gazing at her gently. She had told him she loved him, to him that was the best memory of his entire life. He then sighed and set his glass town and gave her an apologetic look “But frankly, I don’t remember anything that happened afterwards” He hated, absolutely hated telling her that but he felt he needed to be honest instead of getting cornered if she brought something up that he couldn’t remember about how they ended. “What happened to us, France?” He asked earnestly. She may have switched the subject but he didn’t want it switched, he wanted to talk about what happened. “Did I do something wrong? Did I miss up? Because if I did I’m sorry. I never meant too”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Always the forward one it should have come as no surprise when he said he’d keep her. France raised her brows and smiled. “My, my you’re presumptuous, Khalid. What makes you think I want to stay here with you?” It was written all over her face that she did.

Her eyes ran down then back up his body as he drank his wine. It was hard for Francesca to remember that not everyone was used to seeing bodies mangled or people dead. It was second nature to her now, unfortunately, but it as part of who she was.

One thing that was not part of who she was the fact that she didn’t enjoy talking about feelings. She loved how romantic he had been, and had showered him with affection in return but never vocalized how much she cared. So the memory of their last visit made her uneasy. She watched him, then stared down into her glass of wine. “We had sex after.” She said with a laugh and gave him a knowing look. “And you fell asleep.” Sleep and Khalid and Francesca did not mix. It was never a pleasant thing to wake up next to him, because it was never him. She frowned and looked back down to her drink before bringing it to her mouth and nearly finishing the glass.

Should she tell him the truth? A part of her recoiled and wanted to snap how it was his fault they fell apart, but another part still had such a soft spot for his weakness. “You left.” The vampire spoke with a shrug, like it hadn’t bothered her. “Like a typical man.” The next words were said with a coy but irritated tone as she got the wine bottle out of the fridge. “If we’re going to talk about our past we need to finish this off.”

After she poured herself another glass she went to him and stood close, pouring gracefully into his glass to loosen him up. “You said love was weak.” The vampire set the bottle of wine on the counter behind him and stepped closer to him. Her fingers traced the bottem of the glass he held as she looked up at him through her lush lashes. She wanted to make him nervous. She wanted to make him tremble and flip his stomach like a young boy; and Francesca was oh so good at her game. She stood close to him, inhaling his scent as her hand moved from his glass to his chest and she toyed with the button on his shirt. "Well, Professor Nasser, I’m not weak anymore."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Everybody better beware

He looked a little sheepish “Well, even if you didn’t want to stay I would insist that you do for your own safety” He knew there was a chance she wouldn’t want to stay with him, for all he knew she had a deep seeded anger against him and she was forcing herself to be nice. He didn’t catch onto things like the fae side did, he couldn’t tell that she did in fact want to stay, he was rather clueless in that way. When she mentioned they had sex, he felt silly to feel a little embarrassed for her to say it out loud. But she had always done that to him, made him feel like he was the chubby kid on the playground and she was the most popular girl. “Alright and…then what?” He had been hoping for more an explanation how they ended, but it was obvious she was avoiding it but he needed to know, he didn’t like having this empty space in his memory.

“I…left?” How could he have just left? One thing he didn’t remember and second how could he have just left? That didn’t sound like him at all. They had been in a relationship, she had to be leaving something out, he couldn’t have just gotten up and walked out the door to never speak to her again. He nodded in agreement to the wine and finished off his glass before gladly filling it up again. “That doesn’t sound like me” Love wasn’t weak, and how could he say something like that without remembering? But the blackouts…he knew he had blackouts around her but…he couldn’t have been talking and functioning like that and her not realize something was off. He watched her closely, his eyes not leaving her face even as she touched his shirt “I’m sorry…I don’t…remember leaving. I don’t remember saying any of that. I would have never left you”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Too many dirty suggestions ran through the vampire’s mind at his insistence that she stay. She simply smirked and poured their wine, ready to unwind and loosen up. It had been too long since she relaxed around a man and let herself become as comfortable as she wanted to be with Khalid. Francesca missed the comfort they once had. Hell, he was one of the very few who had actually seen her without makeup. That was comfort.

Unfortunately the conversation was not as light and tempting as she wanted it to be. Instead he kept on the subject of their departure, a sore spot in the normally hard and bitchy vampire.

Of course it didn’t sound like him. It wasn’t him, but he didn’t know that. She had learned long ago it was too difficult for him to comprehend, and for his own good had just explained the moments that pained her as black out moments to him. She painted a picture as if he had a mental instability or was a drunk, not a fae.

“You cared for me.” She said in an almost questioning tone as she adjusted his shirt. “You made me feel…” Slowly she inhaled, searching for the words to describe how incredibly special he had made her feel but they escaped her. “Spectacular… I was smitten with you a long time ago, Khalid.” Was she still? Her dark eyes watched him closely, carefully, and then she unbuttoned the first button. “Do we have to talk about the painful part of our past?” It was the only time she would admit he hurt her. France, above all else, didn’t like to show weakness. “I much prefer the better memories.” Her long fingers undid the next button and she smirked, teasing her fingers along his skin.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Everybody better beware

The past tense made him frown and lightly shake his head “I never stopped caring about you. I still care about you” His eyes were glued to her face and he looked tortured, for he had left her and said things that he would have never even dreamt of saying to her. But when she used the past tense for the way she felt for him and found himself frowning and glancing down for a few moments. Of course it was past tensed, they hadn’t seen each other in years and he had apparently left her stranded like some dark hearted jackass. If it had been anyone else he would have questioned if they were telling the truth or not but not with France, if she said he had behaved that way then he had…but why or how completely escaped him.

But suddenly she unbuttoned one button on his shirt and he looked at her in surprise “You’re not…angry at me? Why aren’t you angry?” The way he questioned her he obviously thought she should be angry, absolutely furious at him for leaving her the way he did. “You should hate me…hate me for what I did. I hate me. I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted to leave you. I don’t know why I did” When she undid the next button he found his hands sliding over her hips to bring her close, bringing his lips close to her "All the best memories I have are of you alone”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:00 pm

The old part of France that cared for Khalid was writhing inside of her. She wanted so badly to give up the act of being so hard and cold, and just buckle to him. She wanted to jump up in his arms like she had so many times before and laugh the way he made her giggle like a young girl. It hurt to see how upset he was, but she had to remind herself that he hurt her first. It was easier said than done.

’You’re a stupid man, Khalid Nasser. She thought to herself. Why was he so focused on how they ended when she was obviously trying to bring him elsewhere? She continued to toy with his shirt and give him a fox-like look. “I had a long time to be angry at you. I’ve grown past it.” Then his hands were on her hips and she fought the urge to shiver. Their lips were so close and she could feel the heat from his mouth and she smiled faintly. “We can be friends.” She was done hating him.

Ever the temptress France kept herself very close but wouldn’t give in and kiss him just yet. Instead she leaned back just to tease him and make him work, though she was the one unbuttoning him. Her hands slid against his chest and she admired him. He was so masculine and handsome; it made the domineering vampire weak in the knees. Did he know that he was the only man she had ever loved? Or that he was the first to show her there was a difference between fucking and making love?

No! Get back on track! She needed to be the cold, hard woman she planned to be. She pressed herself closer and ran her hands down his stomach and toyed with the hem of his pants as she smirked up at him. “You gave me my favorite memories.” He damn well should have known it too, just by the way she reacted to him in bed. Finally the vampire caved and brought her mouth closer to his. Her hands were on his stomach as she brushed her lips gently against his, her body language begging for more.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid didn’t like loose ends. He liked to know things and question why, especially when it came to his own life. There were so many holes in his life, so when he got the opportunity to fill one of those holes he had to take it no matter what. He was also pretty blind and clueless, so he didn’t see how badly France wanted him to shut up and just have them be intimate but he had never been good with women, it had taken everything for him to notice she was interested in him years ago. So she had been angry with him…but apparently not anymore and oddly that didn’t make him feel better, it hurt him that he had made her angry. Friends…friends. He had said about them being friends before…now he wasn’t so sure.

When she leaned away a part of him in the inside growled in frustration, but his face stayed pretty neutral, though he did frown some. Yet she didn’t fully move away and he shuddered to have her hands on his chest…no one had touched him like this since her. He found himself gripping her hips tighter as her hands danced along the hem of his pants. When her lips came back near his this time he didn’t move forward, afraid she would only draw back again. He let her lips brush against his, inviting him, before he leaned forward so that his lips firmly pressed against hers. At first he let a few seconds pass to see her reaction before her drew her up against him and kissed her more fervently.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:24 pm

All of their relationship Francesca had protected Khalid’s memory. She knew he was fragile, that he didn’t believe he had another person inside of him and so she had done her best to play off the little things. When he upset her she played it as though he blacked out, like some sort of drunk. She wished she didn’t have to do that so many times. He was a good man, he didn’t mean to make her cry. Thank God he never saw her cry either.

In the moment she was happy, and memories of their past were distant blurs as she went to make a new one. When he kissed her more fervently she leaned into him. Passion was always something France was good at showing. She kissed him like a soldier who had come back from war. Her hands all over him, grabbing him to keep him as close as possible, but she wanted more. Normally France was a lady, but something had gotten into her that night. She unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and pushed it back. The vampire smiled into their kiss and only broke it to lean back and watch herself push off his over shirt slowly and dauntingly. She ached for him, and against all intentions of leaving him high and dry it seemed she wasn’t going anywhere by the way she was unbuttoning his pants and untucking his under shirt. Her fingers slid up under his plain shirt on his warm stomach and she began kissing him again.

Just as things were becoming more and more heated between them there was a buzzing from the kitchen table. One of their cell phones rang, though the vampire was much too busy to answer it and kept Khalid preoccupied as well. Within a minute of not answering there was a loud beep from the buzzer to let him know someone was at the front door for him, ringing his apartment number. France hesitated, then groaned. “You’re not home.” She said against his mouth, but soon the buzzer alarmed again and she stopped kissing him with a very disappointed look. The vampire bit her lip and looked at Khalid with a teasing look, then wiped the lip stain off his mouth with her thumb gently and laughed as the buzzer sounded yet again.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Everybody better beware

Just kissing her like this he could have done all night, but he was a different breed of man. Of course he liked sex, but he was the type of person who would be satisfied just holding and kissing all night long instead of trying to do everything possible to get the woman in bed. He was a gentleman and he had always loved that France was lady…but deep down he had also liked that she had a little fire in her, but maybe that could be blamed on the fae side. He let her slide his shirt off without resisting, moving his arms back so the sleeves could move off his arms. He then slide his hands against her face, pressing his fingertips gently down to her throat as he moved his lips back to her, the muscles in his stomach jumping as her cold hands touched his skin but he had never minded how much cooler her body was too his, he liked it. One hand began sinking into her hair and he was beginning to think they should move to the couch…when he heard the buzzing of his phone and then not soon after, at his door.

He nodded in agreement with France that he was indeed not home, but when it rang again he sighed heavily and glanced back at his door. He smiled as France wiped at his lips and he kissed her cheek “Just, one moment. Just one” He told her as if he was afraid she might disappear out the window then turned to the door and answered it, looking surprised to see Evelyn there and what he assumed was one of her guard’s standing behind her, though he had never seen the woman before “Dean Varrow”. Evelyn eyed him for a few moments as she always seemed to do and although the professor never knew why she did this ritual every time he saw her, she did it to see who was standing before her. Human or Fae. She seemed to relax to see it was the human side and greeted him with a nod “Professer Nasser” She stared oddly at his opened shirt and then glanced past him when she smelled Vampire in his apartment. She quirked a brow “Did I interrupt something?” She asked coolly and he quickly began buttoning his shirt “No…come in”.

Evelyn glanced back to her guard and shook her head “I’ll be fine inside, Claire, stay here. I’ll only be a moment” She said before stepping inside his apartment. He looked at the mysterious woman for a moment before closing the door half way, feeling the guard would feel better that way, then turned to look at Evelyn….who was looking at France with a mute look of surprise ”Professor Boticelli” She gave the woman a polite smile “I know you were there when the student was murdered outside…I wanted to ask you what you knew” She addressed it watching France as if she knew France had the answers but looked to Khalid as she finished speaking.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Did he think she would disappear if he turned away? Poor Professor Nasser must have thought he was dreaming. Francesca smiled softly and touched his arm again as he walked away to answer the door. Her eyes making the mistake of watching him rather than trying to figure out who was behind the door. The young vampire let things slip around Khalid. He made her so her head was in the clouds.

As the door opened she straightened her shoulders and ran a hand over her hair. She walked out into the living room hearing the Dean’s voice and tilted her head, curious to see the woman. Not a hair was out of place on Francesca’s head. Her lips were a little rosy from being kissed, but nothing more on her told the tale that they were busy. Khalid, on the other hand, was a neon sign that something had been interrupted. The dark haired vampire smiled softly when Khalid said she wasn’t interrupting and watched him button his shirt, then looked to Evelyn with a much more stoic expression.

“By the time I got outside she was already dead.” Any sense of sweetness or the softer side of France that Khalid saw was hidden, masked by the stern and serious air Francesca held. The sweeter more playful side of Ms. Boticelli was reserved for the few and far between. “I heard her scream, but nothing more. The beast was gone when I arrived.” Though it’s smell lingered and stained her nose. France watched Evelyn, admiring the similar stoic persona that she had. She moved more into the living room and stopped just close enough to smell the guard out in the hall. Did the woman bring a guard with her everywhere? She couldn’t have been older than France, so it was only reasonable she kept herself protected. “Have you captured whatever mauled the girl?” Her brown eyes scanned her over, always observing. She knew what had gone after the girl but she wanted to hear it from the horse’s mouth.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Everybody better beware

He did think she would disappear…she had before in his mind. One moment he was with her, the next he was in another country with a new life and she was nowhere to be found. The blackouts had always freaked him out but at times they just outright scared him. He could blackout any moment and not be a professor anymore or be living at the school and France could disappear once more. He didn’t want that, he loved his life here but it never seemed he had a choice.

Evelyn’s eyes flicked back to France as she began to speak and was not surprised, she had assumed France would be the one to debrief her regardless, she knew of her history and how the human side of Khalid was not too involved in the inhuman world. Khalid watched France as well as she spoke and nodded in agreement. Evelyn shook her head “No, we have not. You caught no sight of the creature what’s so ever? No idea what it may have been?” She asked but Khalid crossed his arms and shook his head “No, nothing, but France said she thought she knew what it was” He commented and the Dean rose a slender brow “France?” She repeated the nickname and glanced to the other Vampire, a small hint of amusement in her eyes but it was gone as quick as it came “And what did you think it was, Ms. Boticelli?”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 pm

The vampire wondered how much the Dean knew about her. She focused on her, watching her every move and reading her eyes. Surely she must have known most of Francesca’s history simply because she had trusted her enough to become a professor at her school – head of the business department nonetheless. Of course Francesca had heard the scream. She was a vampire, but an ex-assassin as well (though not many of her victims had the chance to make a sound other than ‘please, no’).

Just as quickly as Evelyn’s amusement played in her eyes heat struck in Francesca’s but died down once she controlled it. She nodded at the nickname, used to it more so than her real name, and cleared her throat. “I didn’t see it, but I smelled it.” How stupid would she seem if she said it was a Hellhound and it turned out not to be? The vampire loathed being wrong, but was not one to meekly sit by. “It smelled of hound.” Not just any hound. No, the canine smell was faint. “It’s hard to describe.” She shrugged and crossed her arms. “I believe it was a Hellhound.”

The words lingered in the air and Francesca glanced at Khalid, then to the Dean again. “Is it true? Was the gate broken?” The vampire was far from the ‘hero’ type, but there was one question eating at her mind. “How can they be killed?”
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Everybody better beware

“You have smelled Hellhound before?” She gave her a look like she didn’t believe her one ounce which meant she didn’t know if she could believe anything she said at all. She nodded slowly and looked her over in a dismissive way before looking back to Khalid “Well, I need far more of a knowledgeable opinion if we cannot properly track this creature” She fixed Khalid with a look and he wondered why, once again, she was looking at him like that “After you get some sleep, Mr. Nasser, please come see me” There was a strict point in her words that he didn’t understand…but she knew the fae in him would. Khalid was centuries old, he had lived before the pyramids were even thought of. If anyone had ever encountered hellhounds or whatever this creature might be it was him, she just had to wait for him to be the one in charge.

“I do not know. But we will solve it on our own” She took a step back and headed towards the door again and Khalid went and opened it for her, where Claire waited outside. She turned back to Khalid “I hope to see you soon so we may speak” She glanced to France and the look on her face showed she knew soon probably wasn’t going to happen soon enough. “Have a good evening Mr. Nasser, Ms. Boticelli” She bid them goodbye then walked out. Khalid closed the door and sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair as he looked over to France.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 pm

There was an underlying fire that smoldered in Francesca, and the way Evelyn spoke to her sparked that flame. She stood still, her expression unchanged though her eyes were lit with passion as she watched the other vampire. France may not have smelled a Hellhound, but it had been described to her and she knew what a Demon fresh to Earth smelled like. A different vampire may have argued this, but not Francesca. If Evelyn didn’t want her help that was fine. Ms. Boticelli had always been a solo sort of creature anyway.

The look smoldered in Francesca’s eyes even after Evelyn left and crossed her arms over her chest. “Is she always so pleasant?” He must have met her more times than Francesca had, but she knew Khalid wouldn’t speak ill of her. He was too much of a gentleman, but that didn’t stop France’s bitchy side from showing. Though tonight it would be brief and only rear it’s head in the irritated expression she held for a few minutes until after the other vampire was gone. Instead of ranting and raving like she wanted to the old assassin got back on track and walked to the door. She locked it very pointedly and turned to Khalid with a sly expression, leaning her back against the door and smirking. “Now where were we, Professor?” A light laugh fell from her lips as she sauntered to him and touched his chest. “Or do you need to get some sleep?” The words were spoken with France leaning up close to his lips as if she was going to kiss him. “Because I could just get my purse and…” And? The words came out of her slowly as she pulled him even closer and grazed her lips across his to tease him. She had a mission to fulfill.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am

Everybody better beware

He chuckled “Ah, yes Dean Varrow is….” He tried to find a word that described the woman but one word really didn’t do it. He never personally had a problem with Evelyn, he always kept to himself and followed the rules and made no reason to catch her attention, which he was glad for. He didn’t however liked the calculating way she looked at him, as if she were unsure who she was speaking too or if she was speaking to someone else. He chuckled again and sighed “She can be a difficult woman” Most of the staff did not like her because of her cold and brute ways but he could hardly blame her, he would probably turn into that as well if he had to run the university like it needed to be run.“She means no harm. That is just who she is” Leave it to Khalid to defend the infamous ice queen everyone hated.

He had assumed the moment was broken and they would not return to the kissing and touching…apparently he was very wrong in that assumption. The playfulness came back to her easily and his eyes locked on her hungrily once more. He shook his head when she came to him “No…I can sleep later” He murmured with a warm smile and cupped her face again like he loved to do. He slipped his arms around her and pressed his mouth against her to kill her deeply “Don’t…don’t go” He muttered against her mouth before just allowing her mouth to tangle with hers.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Leave it to Khalid to defend most people, even when they didn’t deserve it. Francesca hardly knew the Dean so she may have been a good woman, but Khalid was a gentle man. It was what she had fallen in love with so many years ago. For another few moments she smoldered until her mind became preoccupied once again.

The vampire smiled sweetly, a rare occurrence on her normally cold façade, as he cupped her face. Not only would Khalid defend the ice queens of the world, he could also break them down and turn them to sweethearts. Or so Francesca thought. She was far from a sweetheart, but he made her much more gentle than she normally would be. She kissed him back and sunk into it, her hands against his body again and she pressed herself closer to him. It was easy to fall back in line with him. Why did he make it so easy? What was it about him?

Their moment had been ruined two too many times tonight and she wouldn’t allow it to happen again. Her hands moved to push his shirt off and she smirked against his mouth. It may have been years since they were last together but she knew all the little motions he liked. The way she swirled her fingers down his body like she was painting some gentle abstract art. Or the way she would kiss him, passionate at first then softly to tease him. She knew all the moves to get him exactly where she wanted him. The vampire pulled at his shirt and stepped back, beckoning him to follow her to the couch where she gently pushed him down onto it with a siren’s smirk. “Have you missed me?” She asked as she straddled him and lifted his shirt off. Once off she tossed it aside carelessly and began to kiss his neck while she worked to get his pants undone and tugged to get them away from his prized posession. Hell hath no fury like Francesca if she were interrupted now.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Everybody better beware

The smirk he felt against his mouth sent his body alight. All the things his mind had sent away to forget came back with every touch. He remembered more and more every minute they were together, memories he couldn’t understand why he had allowed himself to forget, but it didn’t matter now nor did the memories of the past matter either. What mattered was she was here with him now and they could create new memories, ones he was determined to not forget this time. Quite frankly she didn’t need to use many moves at all, just the kiss alone had him starving to have her once again, to touch her bare skin and tangle up in sheets with her…but he told himself he was getting too far ahead. Just because she was kissing him did not mean she would want to sleep with him and he had to remain a gentleman.

He followed her without a moment’s hesitation to the couch and chuckled when she pushed him back against it, his eyes roaming over her body as she straddled him. His hands slide up the sides of her body then back down to her thighs and he smiled “You can’t tell?” He asked playfully after she removed his undershirt. His head leaned back against the couch and he let out a long breath as she kissed his neck, his hands gripping her hips as he kissed her shoulder in return. As her hands went to his pants he was surprised, he had not expected her to want that or even go for it so soon…but he wasn’t going to stop her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world was built for two
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next