Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The world was built for two - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The world was built for two

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Francesca Boticelli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

The world was built for two - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 pm

What had happened to the strong woman who had gone into his classroom with every intention of making him eat his heart out then pulling the apple away before he could take a bite? Francesca was so good at teasing men. It was her specialty. She could have a man eating out of her hand by the end of the night but never ended up going home with them. That’s where her mistake was; she should have never gone home with him.

She needed a new game plan, but her head was spinning. She couldn’t think a thought long enough to gather anything else other than she wanted him. “No, I can’t… show me how much.” How much had he missed her? His mouth on her shoulder made a shiver run down her spine but she gathered enough self control to back off of his pants… for now. Her hands slid up above his belt and would stay away from there for a little bit longer. Francesca gripped one of his shoulders as he kissed hers and she bit her lip. “Khalid,” She started, trying to think of any conversation that was worth ruining the moment they were having. She touched the bottom of his chin and tilted it up so he would look at her. Her dark honey eyes hazed with desire as much as she tried to hide it. Would he recognize that look?

“You’re supposed to buy a girl dinner and a movie first.” The vampire teased with a smile then kissed him, trying to gather what little self control she had left but not whole heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:19 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Playfulness sparked in his eyes when she told him to show it. Well, he could certainly do that for sure. He had missed her very much, so he was torn between letting those feelings of missing her turn him into a hungry beast or staying a gentleman and letting her decide how far this was going to go. Oh, the terrible choices men had to choose between. When she retreated from his pants he had to say he was disappointed but he just tried to let it brush off. She had always been a tease, he just had to be patient. Her let his hands trail up and down her thighs, his fingers pressing down to apply pressure as he did, his mouth moving to her neck and kissing passionately. When she said his name he really wasn’t fully paying attention, he just made a low gruttal sound as he kissed along her skin, enjoying the cool feeling against his lips.

When she tipped her head up to him he gave her a curious look, wondering what was wrong…he thought he had been behaving, or was he behaving too much? He felt like a boy making out for the first time. What did she want? He saw the desire, but then why was she trying to stop? Her question threw him off for a moment then he laughed “Well technically there was dinner” He pointed out with a grin “It didn’t get finished per say but there was dinner” He then glanced to his tv then her “I can put on a movie though if it helps things”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Francesca was going to have to be tested. She knew that there must be something wrong with her for the way she stopped him from kissing her neck – her favorite thing he could kiss (well, there was one other place she thoroughly enjoyed but let’s not go there). Yes, she must have been insane, but he made her lose her mind.

“You’re right.” Didn’t every man want to hear those words? She laughed in a whimsical way. “There was dinner. You did it right.” It seemed to soothe her that he had made dinner and she went back to kissing him. The vampire leaned in and pressed her chest to his, running her hands through his hair as she kissed him. It wasn’t long before she was letting her hands and lips travel. Her mouth on his shoulder and her hands trailed down his stomach. “Khalid,” She started again in a seductive tone. “I don’t want a relationship.” No! No! What was she doing? A part of her was reeling that she was giving away her plan though the majority overruled. He might as well know what he was in for. As she spoke her hands unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, then made their way to massage what was beneath his boxers. Her honey eyes watched him carefully, enjoying the expression on his face. “Can you handle that?” Or would he bow out now while he still could? If he still could.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He nodded with a grin “See? I may be old but I haven’t forgotten how things go” He chuckled, liking to play around with her like this. Sure he would much prefer what they were doing a few moments ago but the professor was a very placid man. If she suddenly didn’t want to make out anymore, he’d get over it in one second and go back to conversation like he was now. His temper was so even-keeled he was often called ridiculous for it. When she returned to kissing however he groaned to have her lips back to his and let his hands lazily trail up her sides and to her back and trail back down. He was getting back into the groove of things when she stopped and said his name again, but he stayed patient as ever and looked at her curiously, leaning back against the couch. What she said put obvious shock over his expression…he just…well, wasn’t expecting that so suddenly.

She didn’t want a relationship…well, what he read between the lines was she didn’t want to be in a relationship with him. Again, not after what he did. He didn’t even get time to fully process because suddenly her hand was in his pants and he groaned, his eyes closing for a few moments. Now that wasn’t fair. How could she throw such a important subject at him then do this? It was a low blow…but a good blow, but still a blow. He couldn’t bow out, her hand was in his pants. He had much self-control but not this much, quite frankly he didn’t think he could remember the question anymore. He just nodded, sucking in a sharp breath.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 pm

“Old man.” She teased and laughed. “I can teach an old dog new tricks.” That sentence should have summed up exactly what Francesca wanted. She smirked sinisterly and kissed him before continuing the conversation onto relationships. It may have been soon, but hell, the good part of France (no matter how small it was) didn’t want to sleep with him then have him hung up thinking about them dating. She knew Khalid was a classic man, not the type to screw around with a woman with no commitment. She wanted to make it very clear that she would wham-bam-thank-you-man him.

Of course she had to make that clear while he was having a weak moment… just so he couldn’t argue. The sly foxed smirked when he closed his eyes and groaned. The sound was music to her ears. Her delicate hand massaged and stroked while her other gripped his thigh and she watched his face. “Good boy.” The vampire purred the words before she kissed his neck.

“Undress me.” Ms. Boticelli had never been shy in bed. "Slowly." In fact she was downright dominant. She moved her hand a little faster to jump start his heart, but with her free hand grabbed his and pushed it up under her dress. Underneath her black dress he would find red panties and a bra, matched just for the occasion she had been planning all along.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Everybody better beware

He grinned at that statement “I am never opposed to learning” He responded playfully. He had been thinking the rest of the evening would be nothing but teasing and playing and then…well, everyone knew then what. But the relationship statement had definitely thrown him for a loop, but he had been given no time to digest obviously. No matter what she said or what happened, Khalid would be thinking about her and dating her regardless. He was a relationship man, he didn’t wham-bam, he had relationships. He wouldn’t have even been in this situation if he hadn’t already fallen in love with France beforehand. A part of him that wasn’t completely distracted by where her hand was felt a churning in his stomach to this kind of agreement, he didn’t like it and thought it was disrespectful to her to just love her and know nothing was expected out of him afterwards to actually be with her. But France was good at distractions and he didn’t stop to dwell.

When her hand moved faster…she jump started not only his heart but probably every organ in his body had its own version of a heart attack. He was an old man who hadn’t gotten any since he had been with her…well, at least to him he hadn’t, fae Khalid had gotten plenty since then. He had never minded her commanding ways when it came to sex, he rather liked it actually since he wasn’t much of a dominant man himself it worked. It was still hard to function with her hand but he managed, resting both his hands on her thighs then just like she asked, very slowly began pushing her dress up like he had all the free time in the world, groaning as the sensation of her hand on him drove him wild.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 pm

The vampire couldn’t imagine getting over the hurt that Khalid created again. The first time around she had been such a young fool, so delirious in love and enjoyed every moment with him. It had been devastating to lose him, but now she was smarter. Smarter and more cunning. She liked having him wrapped around her finger and liked having the upper hand.

She smirked slyly when his body sprung to life and took a moment to let go of him and slide her hands up his chest as she kissed him. Once her dress was off she leaned back and guided his hands over her body. How she had missed him. The fox wanted a way to keep the man hooked, and her eyes were curious (though so aroused as well) as she looked him over. A small smirk curved her lips as she came up with an idea and began kissing down his body. It was rare for the ex-assassin to be so raunchy, but she did it anyway. The vampire got off of his lap and kneeled next to him as she kissed down his stomach and made her way to do the thing she hardly ever used to do. Nevertheless Francesca was still a tease, and before it could get started she took her time kissing all around his hips and rubbing his thighs before actually putting anything in her mouth. Would it make him crumble?

After few minutes of bobbing up and down and all around France was ready for her turn and she kissed her way back up to his chest. “Do you want more?” The vampire cooed in his ear and kissed his neck. It was nice being with him with no expectations on the table. She didn’t have to be so lady-like.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Everybody better beware

Even though he was dying because of her moving hand, he still managed to take his time, achingly going slow like she had wanted to take her dress off. Inch by inch he slid it up her body, revealing her underwear first, then her bra, before it was up and over her head and tossed aside. He was a romantic man, ready to do everything to please her, and he was about to get them shifted to his bedroom and off the couch when she did something very surprising. France had always been about getting herself satisfied, he knew that and he was very fine with it. So for her to please him so eagerly and right off the bat was…well, he didn’t know what it was, because his brain just turned to goo and he could no longer process real thought. His head fell back against the couch and he shuddered, a long groan gasping out of his mouth. Oh it had been too long and she…she was…again, he was usually so very good with words, now he probably couldn’t make two words rhythm.

With all her teasing he was half way there already, which made him a far more eager man than ever before. He slowly raised his head and chuckled a bit breathlessly, nodding his head and touched her face “Of course I want more” Oh look at that, actual words and not blabbering cave man talk. He didn’t waste time wrapping his arms around her body and hoisting her up against him as he stood, carrying her to his bedroom and lying her back against the bed before kneeling on the bed before her.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes Francesca was usually all about herself. She was usually very dominant in bed and liked to guide Khalid (or any lover for that matter) into pleasing her first before they would get theirs, but tonight was different. She was feeling very … generous.

She wanted to laugh at his groan, it made her stomach churn in the best way and her body felt hot though her skin was still cool to the touch. Even though it was rare for France to go down on a man she still knew her way around, and definitely gave Khalid’s body enough attention to make the most difficult man grovel. Once she was done she kissed his neck and smirked at his breathlessness. The vampire was ready to straddle him on the couch but he picked her up and she laughed, wrapping her legs around his waist as he walked. “Khal,” She cooed his name as she laughed.

She felt different this time around. There wasn’t as much expectation for her to feel perfect, or do things perfectly. Instead she let loose and felt comfortable enough to laugh and be playful rather than smoldering and sexy (but even that was something she couldn’t shake off at times). She propped herself up on her elbows and beckoned him forth with one finger and a naughty expression. “C’mon, Professor. Show me what I’ve been missing.” A little laugh sighed out of her and she bit her lip and dragged her fingers over his upper arm.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid may have been a bit of an old man that hadn’t had sex in a while but he knew what he was doing still. Especially with France…things came so easily when he was in bed with her. He never had to over think anything or second guess himself, his hands and body just moved with hers naturally. Even as they made love his body ached for her, even as he got to hold her in his arms he kept missing her. It was like it wasn’t enough, and those feelings urged him forward…again and again and, well, again. He was never the type to say he was a wonderful lover, but if he had been anything like his fae side he would have given himself a gold star for his “performance”. He was gentle at first and took his time to enjoy her and remember her body, but once the heat truly started to fill the room there was no stopping his hunger.

After their bodies were spent he laid beside her, his chest heaving up and down, closing his eyes for a few moments to try and calm his body down from its France high. He chuckled some and opened his eyes to look at her, touching her face then running his hand through the tangles of her hair. She was glorious…she truly was. A beautiful woman with a tempting bite.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 pm

There was a sigh that left Francesca. A breath in her chest that she didn’t know she was holding was released when Khalid touched her. She didn’t know that she had been missing anything until he so wonderfully reminded her. By the end of it all, time after time, her legs were left to shake and her hair crumpled and sprawled across the bed as she listened to him catching his breath. The vampire bit her lip before rolling over to kiss his chest and listen to his drumming heart. It was perfect. It was just what the stern vampire needed to break past her walls… right? Khalid could always break her down and win her over, but not tonight.

Tonight she had gotten hers, and even as she looked to his caring brown eyes she knew she had to put her walls back up. He wasn’t to be trusted anymore. She wasn’t going to get hurt again. The vampire smiled a very satisfied smile and leaned in to kiss him one more time. “You were very good tonight, Khal.” She purred as she sat up and got out of bed, looking around before grabbing her bra and sliding it back on. Back in the day she wouldn’t have gotten out of bed for hours. She would have curled up under his arm and listened to him fall asleep. Not now.

Ms. Boticelli didn’t even glance back to the bed when she stepped out of the room to find her dress and slip it back over her head. She went back into the room and crawled on the bed. Holding her heels in one hand she turned her back to him and pulling her hair to the side. “Can you zip me?” What sort of one night-stand asked to be zipped? “Don’t go outside until they catch that thing, alright?”
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Everybody better beware

He laughed when she complimented him “Well, thank you, I try” He joked, still running his hands through her hair a couple of times. At least she seemed satisfied…he would have hated himself for months if she had looked bored after they were done, but she had seemed to enjoy it, so maybe he wasn’t as rusty as he had worried about. He was ready to cuddle, yes actually cuddle he liked to cuddle after sex, to bask in the afterglow. He had loved to hold her afterwards, to let her cool body calm his heated one…but apparently that wasn’t in the plans? He blinked in surprise when she suddenly got out of bed and he sat up, watching her starting to put her clothes back on. Oh uh…ok? ”You’re…leaving?” He asked uncertainly, even though it seemed pretty obvious, he was reeled.

He looked so lost. He was more then lost he was…he didn’t even know what. What was going on? Ok, alright, she had said before she didn’t want a relationship right now but after the amazing passion, she was just going to leave? Just like that? Maybe he was really rusty. He just nodded robotically and zipped up her dress but gently grabbed her arm, leaning towards her “Wait…just wait…am I missing something here?”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm

If France didn’t think Khalid would collapse from another round or fall asleep immediately (and she didn’t want to be there when he woke up) she would have crawled back in bed for another round. The old lover that Francesca once was ached to stay in bed with him and yearned for the affection he always showed her afterwards, but the new and improved France wouldn’t have it.

The poor lost look on his face didn’t help her when it came to leaving. “What?” What did he expect from her? He had agreed to no relationships. She was just holding out her end of the deal. After a short moment of contemplation she decided to not be such a bitch and leaned in to kiss him. That kiss pulled her in and she turned more towards him, sinking into him just a little while longer. “I have an early class.” The vampire whispered against his mouth then leaned back. “I have to go.” Yet her hands still lingered on his chest a little while longer. Would this all seem like a dream to him? Soon she was up off the bed and back into the kitchen to get her sweater. As she slid it on she walked back into the doorway of his bedroom. “Thanks for the wonderful evening, Professor.” Alright... one more kiss wouldn't hurt. France sauntered to the bed and kneeled down onto it to give the Professor one more kiss before she would try to go.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:46 am

Everybody better beware

He chuckled a bit just…surprised “What?” He repeated slowly like the word was foreign to him, giving her a look like he knew she knew exactly what was up. They weren’t...awkward teenagers who got drunk and had a one night stand here, they were adults who had been lovers and in love and he just couldn’t believe she was just going to leave like nothing happened. No relationship didn’t mean have sex and then depart right after, did it? Cause if he did he would have never agreed to it…he hadn’t wanted to agree to it at all but he hadn’t been given much of a choice. When he kissed her he felt a little relief but not much. She was still dressed…she was still going to leave him high and dry.

He frowned at her when she said she had to go, his look that of a puppy in the rain. Then she was gone again and he sighed, shaking his head in disbelief. Wow this was…very weird to him, he had never done anything like this. He ran a hand through his hair and stared off at one of his walls but glanced at her when she returned in his doorway. He just nodded, rather speechless about the ordeal. He accepted the second kiss and tried to take her hands “Do you really need to go so suddenly?” He asked, a little beseeching in his tone.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:57 pm

The look Khalid gave her made guilt bubble in Francesca’s chest, but she was very good at hiding it. Instead she smirked playfully and touched his hair to brush a piece back, then continued on with getting dressed. She couldn’t have any distractions or else she could crumble.

Then the next look came and nearly anchored Francesca to the bed. When did he get so good with the guilt trip expressions? She dropped her shoes to the floor and shrugged off her sweater, crawling back to Khalid once it was off. “Fine.” She said in a playful tone. “I can stay just a little bit longer.” The vampire lifted the covers and gave in. She cuddled up to Khalid and positioned herself under the crook of his arm. One hand swirled small circles on his chest and she leaned closer to kiss his neck gently. It reminded her of when they were in love. It was so comforting, relaxing, and so lov—no. It couldn’t be loving because she wouldn’t allow herself to care for him that much.

“No falling asleep.” She would screw him but not sleep with him. The vampire continued placing butterfly kisses on her non-lover’s neck, hoping he wouldn’t bring up the compromise she made him agree to right before they slept together.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Everybody better beware

He didn’t think he’d convince her, sure he was trying but she seemed very dead set in walking out and leaving him there alone. Wow...she really meant no relationship, didn’t she? So much so she couldn’t seem to stay three seconds after they were done. But he would respect what she wanted, he wasn’t going to beg and he wasn’t initially trying to guilt trip her, he was just taken aback was all. However when she gave in so easily to stay he found himself smiling broadly, for he realized maybe she hadn’t been so dead set on leaving after all…maybe it had been a game to see how badly he really wanted her to stay with him? Who knew when it came to France, she was full of mysteries’ that he never knew whether he was solving or not.

He nuzzled her when she got back under the covers and cuddled with him. Yes, he was a little smug with himself right now, but he had won this little battle and the prize was great. He kissed her forehead then sighed contently, looking up at the ceiling and just enjoying having her near him. He then chuckled and shook his head “Not a chance” He wouldn’t dare to sleep, he wanted to enjoy having her with him and not wake up to find her gone like a ghost.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Even if Khalid did fall asleep France would be out the door before fae Khalid woke up. She had learned one too many times she didn’t enjoy waking up next to him, and had bruises more times than she could count from fighting over the bed. She just wanted to bask in the moment of happiness and sit in her post-sex daze.

“Do you remember our pillow talk?” She asked, her breath cool against his neck. “You would tell me about your day, the people you met and the patients you listened to.” The vampire spoke dreamily, as if it had been one of the best times of her life. “And then you would listen to me… Was I a patient? Did you ever figure me out?” France asked with a laugh in her voice as swirled her fingers on his chest. Did he have her figured out now and what she was up to? Affection was something that came easily to France when she was with Khalid, and while she spoke she placed soft kisses on his skin as if they were a vital part of what she was saying. “Tell me about your day.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world was built for two   The world was built for two - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world was built for two
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3