Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
So the world will never find you - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

So the world will never find you

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

So the world will never find you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:52 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

When she realized Freya knew she was crying she felt mortified. No one had seen her cry, not even Castielle, when she had mourned her daughter she had down it alone. She turned her head and quickly wiped at her eyes harshly and was pretending to be looking at something on the nightstand even though all that was there was a lamp and a clock. She even leaned forward and adjusted the position of the clock as if it was suddenly something ever so important that needed to be done “Of course I know you are fine” She said as if Freya telling her that was ridiculous and unnecessary. Evelyn dealt with things by organization. Whether upset or frustrated or stressed she just did things, lots of things, lists and lists of things to keep herself busy so she wouldn’t bother feeling things that just got in the way and that was exactly what she had been trying to do as she rambled out a list of things that needed to be done for Freya before she left to the school. It just made it easy to forget the fear she had felt only moments ago.

She snorted “I have been told…” She muttered. Victor had told her she was like a clock; there was not a moment anytime in the day she was not ticking inside her brain. She had tried to keep her eyes on the damned clock but turned her gaze back to Freya when her hands moved to her neck “That was a utterly stupid thing that you did” She said crossly “Putting yourself in danger like that…you couldn’t have possibly done anything more idiotic” So much for keeping her anger in until Freya was feeling better, but she was so mad that she had done what she did. “You could have died. You almost did die!” She grit her teeth before she said anymore, said the dreaded words nagging at the back of her throat. That if she had died, Evelyn would have fallen apart. She wouldn’t have not known what to do…she would have lost her and didn’t even realize before that losing her was even a fear of hers.

When she teased about the kiss she gave her a look and chuckled, looking down and shook her head lightly “Freya…” She started but paused, remembering Victor’s words and frowned. No matter how shut off we make ourselves believe we are, we will still fall in love….and then we will lose them….Why didn't we just allow ourselves to feel?”. She looked up and gazed at her for a few moments before touching her face gently, her thumb stroking against her skin before she leaned in, pressing her mouth against hers.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:11 am

There was something bugging Evelyn and Freya could tell but didn't know exactly what it was, then again it wasn't like Evelyn was ever really open about things. So Freya couldn't help but to raise a brow slightly as Evelyn turned to distract herself with what? A lamp and a clock? No there was something more here and if Freya had the strength she would have sat up and tried to figure out what that was. The fae was stuck just laying there trying to figure out what was going through that woman's head.

Then came the rant that Freya had been almost waiting for, but how could she respond. Did she tell Evelyn that the whole time they had been trapped the demon had been toying with her, talking to her even? Did she tell the woman that there was absolutely no chance that Freya stood no chance of just walking out of there? More importantly would Evelyn even believe her? Freya didn't bring out those things though as she just sighed and let Evelyn be angry. Later she could explain when she had the strength for now it just wasn't worth it. "I'm sorry." She spoke simply, knowing it wouldn't make things right but at least it was better than ignoring it.

When Evelyn spoke Freya's name again, she looked at her once more, the fae more than ready to see Evelyn get up and walk away to make a call or something. Though, she was caught off guard when the woman didn't continue, but instead they just stared at each other for a moment. The feeling of Evelyn's hand softly caressing her cheek made the fae close her eyes, as she prepared herself for another disappointment, that never came. Instead, but to Freya's surprise she felt the woman's lips press against her own and in that moment, Freya felt herself melt against the bed a bit as she kissed the woman back.

Wow, she honestly had not expect Evelyn to actually kiss her, but it was really happening and this warmth just seemed to wash over the fae. Sure, she had kissed the dean before but it was never a mutual thing, and hell it was never Evelyn doing the kissing so this... this was much different from the past. Freya's hands wrapped gently around the vampire's neck if only to hold Evelyn close for however long the kiss would last.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:41 am

Evelyn had…no clue what she was doing. She had not ever thought about kissing Freya, not once no matter how harsh that seemed, it never crossed her mind. She had focused so much on trying to get Freya on her feet, to help her keep clean and get hobbies and find a place to live and get a job …and most importantly, pushing Freya and her affections away. All of this had kept her occupied just like Evelyn liked it and in the process did not just stop to look at the woman just once and think what it might be like to be with her. She hadn’t listened to Nowe’s advice, but the memory of Victor sitting their tortured as he talked about ignoring your feelings when it came to love had struck her hard. She had almost lost Freya and if she had she would have ….it would have murdered her. Victor was right, she pushed Freya away to not feel anything but she still did and Freya would have died and she would have regretted never at least trying. Whether she pushed her away or not she still would have felt pain, so truly, what was the point in shutting off her feelings?

She leaned more into the kiss, it had been a long time since she had kissed anyone and her head was spinning as their lips moved together but she couldn’t stop herself and for once she didn’t over think her actions, she just let it happen. Her eyes were closed and she let her hand sink back slightly into Freya’s hair, enjoying the moment before she broke the kiss and leaned back, her eyes opening to gaze at her with surprise all over her face. She was surprised because she had kissed her and also surprised she had just kissed a woman…and it had felt very good. She pursed her lips for a moment “If you would have died…it would have killed me” She told her softly before slowly leaning back more, reeling from what she had just done “I should go. I need to check on everything at the school. I left Kristine in charge…I don’t think she can handle that for very long before her head explodes”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:16 am

There was something bitterly perfect about this moment for Freya, the perfect part being the fact that Evelyn was kissing her, the bitter part being that Freya was in pain and couldn't really move without wanting to flinch. Freya was sort of happy in a sense that she could barely move, because it meant that the kiss would last as long as Evelyn wanted it to. That was another thing that made this moment that much better, Evelyn didn't just instantly pull away, not only that but at some point Evelyn had leaned in more. Then there was the feeling of Evelyn's fingers slipping into the fae's hairs that made Freya feel like her heart had skipped a beat or something. This was just a moment of utter amazement to the fae, one that she never even dreamed would be possible but it was happening.

When Evelyn did pull away, Freya's arms gently unwrapped from the vampire's neck as she kept her eyes closed for just a moment to savor what had happened. After a few brief seconds, Freya opened her eyes and looked to Evelyn with a smile upon her face as she just stared into the woman's eyes. Freya didn't know what to say she had a mixture of emotions running through her as she laid there but was caught off guard once more when Evelyn spoke. It was almost like something had pierced the Fae's chest once again but it was only words.

Bringing a hand over she took hold of one of Evelyn's hands and brought it close. "Evelyn, I didn't mean to scare you, and I am sorry, I truly mean that." She spoke softly as she looked away for a moment, she mine as well tell her something right? She just didn't know how to say what needed to be said.

"That... that thing wasn't going to let me leave." She spoke with a heavy sigh, because knowing how Evelyn felt now, may Freya feel incredibly... well she didn't know how she felt but regret was a strong word to use. "He... it... talked to me... it was taunting me... and it ... it would have killed you if... if I hadn't pushed you into that passage." She was getting slightly choked up trying to speak, because it was so hard to say those things now, but earlier she could have just spouted them out but.. the kiss... it sort of changed things for the fae.

Looking back to the vampire and looked her in the eyes "I wasn't trying to be a hero... you have to know that. When I pushed you I prayed that I would end up in the passage with you, I really did, but that thing wanted me. I don't know why, but it did and it wasn't going to stop until it had me." She spoke honestly, her voice soft and she closed her eyes and brought Evelyn's hand to her face holding it there like it was a safety blanket or something.

"I only fought that stupid thing to get back to you. It wasn't about saving the school or freeing the kids, it was about you." She opened her eyes and looked to the vampire once more. Evelyn was the only reason Freya had even attempted to hang on at the end, that small glimmer of hope that maybe one day Evelyn would open her heart to someone, was what Freya had held onto.

Letting go of Evelyn's hand Freya let go of a heavy sigh. "You should go, before Kristine ends up as her own patient, we can talk more later." She spoke with a soft smile, giving Evelyn's hand a soft pat. This conversation could go on for hours, and Freya was alive and awake and now it was time to focus back on the school. "I'll be here when you get back, promise." She gave Evelyn a smile before making a shooing motion with her hand. There was no way Freya was going anywhere after that kiss.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:35 pm

When she took her hand she sighed with a soft nod. She knew Freya hadn’t done what she did to frighten her, she had done it to protect her but quite frankly Evelyn was sick of people protecting her all the time, especially when other people’s focus was always her while her focus was always everyone else on the school. She frowned and tilted her head “It was speaking to you?” She was surprised, she hadn’t heard the creature herself, but maybe Freya was its prime target. She let her fingertips briefly stroke her skin when Freya brought her hand up to her face ” “It wanted me because I am Dean now, and Victor was the one to seal him, it wanted revenge. I can only imagine it wanted you because… well, you are fae most importantly and, it must have known somehow you were important to me. If it would have killed you, I would have been far easier prey. “ That was her assumption but when it came to demons, who truly knew their motives.

She sighed “You really just don’t allow me to be mad at you, do you?” She muttered a bit bitterly, it was a bit infuriating because when she was mad at people that anger stuck for a very long time, but Freya had this annoying little way of making her anger cut so far down it was like she was never angry to begin with. She gazed back at her the entire time as she spoke, listening to everything she had to say and finally gave her a calm look “I forgive you Freya, I understand why you did what you did…it’s alright. You know me and my temper.” When Freya released her hand she slowly let it move away from her face and nodded in agreement that she should go, her controlling nature was going haywire not being able to be at the school and dictating everything that was happening. She stood up from the bed, still watching her “Are you sure you do not want me to have someone come and keep an eye on you while I’m gone?” She had no clue how long she would be away but she knew it would be a while.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:53 pm

It was over now, Freya knew there was no going back and somehow changing what happened, nor did she want to. Not because she had done something heroic, but because she feared things happening any other way, it would have ended badly for them both. "Ya, right around the time it changed me. I... I honestly thought you heard it too." Freya had thought that after all why would the beast talk to one and not the other? It must have been to try and throw Freya off guard, but it didn't work in the beast's favor in the least bit. Is all the taunting did was prove to piss Freya off more until she finally snapped. Admittingly, Freya was not the most powerful fae, by far, but anger was always a powerful tool when utilized properly that is.

"It didn't get what it wanted and that's all that matters. We are both safe and I'm sure by now it's been taken care of." Both of them were still alive and Freya would heal, she just needed time.

When Evelyn spoke of being angry, Freya couldn't help but to chuckle lightly, even if it did hurt a bit. "I think the last thing anyone wants is for you to be angry with them." She replied, because getting Evelyn to stop seeing red after she got angry was no easy task. Hell, Freya didn't even know how she had managed to sooth Evelyn's temper at this point but she wasn't questioning it.

"I know how your temper can be, and honestly, I wouldn't change that part about you for the world. It's what makes you who you are." She shrugged a bit, because hell who knew what would happen to the world if Evelyn's temper all but disappeared, things would likely never get done at that school.

"I'm probably just going to sleep, but if it worries you, then you are by all means welcome to send whoever you like." She gave the dean a gentle smile, because at this point there was no sense on arguing about something as little as that. Besides having someone here wouldn't be the most awful thing in the world, especially if Freya woke and needed something and couldn't get it herself.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:31 pm

She nodded in agreement that they were safe now…but didn’t mean things were out of the clear. The demon still needed to be dealt with and a cover story spun and then for weeks she’ll be dealing with the media once again and she wasn’t in the mood for it, but it was simply a bullet she couldn’t dodge. “There’s still much to do but…your right, things will be fine” At least she hoped. “I’ll have Sister Michelle come and keep an eye on you” She would just feel better to have someone here in case anything happened, so she could be alerted. She stood by the bed watching her for a few moments before stepping back “I’ll call her now. Make sure you rest” She told her before turning away from the bed. She grabbed some quick clothes from her closet to change into then went out into the living room, calling Michelle and asking her to come over. Within fifteen minutes she was there and Evelyn greeted her formally “Freya is in my bedroom. Don’t disturb her unless she asks, but just keep an eye on her” She instructed and Michelle nodded “Of course” She murmured, knowing something was up but Michelle never asked, just did as told.

Evelyn then left…and she was gone for quite some time. Hours and hours passed by and it turned out that she was just gone all night long, not returning until a an hour or two before the sun rose. When she came inside she saw Michelle sitting on the couch reading and looked up, frowning to see how exhausted the Dean looked “Is everything alright?” Misha asked and Evelyn sighed “It is now…thank you for watching her. You may leave now. I’m sure you’re tired” Misha nodded and stood “She’s doing very well” She said before bidding Evelyn goodnight and leaving. Evelyn sighed again and had to sit down, running a hand through her hair and just needed a moment to recollect herself.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Freya knew that Evelyn would be gone for sometime dealing with everything at the school. As Evelyn got up to ready to leave, Freya gave a nod and smiled before closing her eyes. The fae wasn't even awake by time the nun had arrived, but with all she had been through sleep was probably for the best.

Not once did the fae stir as she slept upon the bed, a deep needed sleep took her over and it help when it came to replenishing blood she had lost in the fight. She'd still need a few days to before she was completely mobile on her own but for now she was resting peacefully.

Kristine on the other hand was more stressed out then she had ever been but had taken care of things much like she was asked. The injured were brought to the nurses station. The dead to a closed off section of the school, and the guards hard at work making sure everyone was escorted to their proper dorms. Claire was guarding a witch that had come to help seal the beast away, and everything was running as though Evelyn herself had never left. Kristine was more then relieved that Evelyn had come back and whisked away to the nurse's office to tend to the kids. Before Evelyn could leave, Kristine had sent a potion down for the woman that Evelyn had taken home with a note attached. It won't heal her completely but will replenish blood loss. was all it said in scribbled writing.

As Evelyn got home Freya was finally starting to wake up, and she was still a little hazey as she stretched before rubbing her eyes. She wasn sure how long she slept but she was sure it had been awhile "Evelyn?" She called out wondering if the vampire had made it home.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 pm

When she heard Freya say her name her head looked up from staring at the floor and she stood, smoothing out her shirt as well as her expression as she walked to her bedroom. She did very well in putting on a neutral mask and a light smile on her face, but there was only so much she could do to hide the strain in her eyes. She was used to being alone when she come from a stressful day, to pace around, yell, break things and rant to herself in the privacy of her own home…well, she had assumed all this time it was privacy, the whole time Freya had been there to watch. But even knowing that she still didn’t want to do that in front of her, so she flicked the Dean switch on, the part that didn’t show emotion and plowed through everything without flinching.

She paused at the doorway to her bedroom and looked to Freya “How are you feeling?” She asked, looking her over from a distance before walking over beside her bed “Sister Michelle said she thought you were doing very well” She gently set the bottle on the nightstand “Kristine gave that to me. Said it will help further your healing. You should drink it as soon as possible” Even with all her effort there was a tired note to her voice.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:38 am

Freya had almost expected to see Michelle come in, and not Evelyn but the fae was happy the vampire was home. Though, seeing the look in Evelyn's eyes the smile upon the fae's face faded only slightly, because she could see how tired Evelyn was. "I probably look about as good as I feel, but I'm okay." She spoke as she slowly and carefully sat up. Her body ached, and the fact that moving was pulling as some of the scratch marks all over her... well all over.

Once she was partly up she carefully moved over, and then patted the bed next to her because she wanted Evelyn to sit down. "I didn't even know she was here, if you see her before I do, can you thank her for me?" She asked, because Freya knew that Michelle didn't have to go out of her way to come watch over her. It was kind of her though and maybe one day they would meet and not be a tattered mess.

"Come sit with me, you look exhausted." She asked calmly, that feline instinct kicking in and Freya felt the need to comfort the vampire, because she knew the woman was holding back. "I may be a hot mess right now, but that doesn't mean I can't provide you a little comfort." She gave a smile. Freya knew eventually she should probably get herself cleaned up but she would worry about that later, right now she simply wanted to hold the vampire... that was if Evelyn would even allow that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 am

“Careful” She chided her as she came over to the bed, not wanting Freya to overdo it as she started to sit up. “Don’t try and move too much” The last thing they needed was for her to hurt herself all over again. She perched herself at the edge of the bed “I told her not to disturb you unless you seemed to need something” She knew how the girl could be, she meant well but sometimes her caring nature was annoying to people when she tried to over help them “But I will” She promised, though she hoped they would meet one another finally, but things had been rather hectic for both sides lately.

She waved her hand as if there was nothing to comfort “I am fine” She said with a smile “Long night, but perfectly fine. All will be well” She was such a bullshit liar but she had got it almost perfected “You are the one that need’s looking after. You should drink the potion Kristine made” She insisted, picking it up and uncorking it “Then we need to clean you up so you can be more comfortable” Typical Evelyn, starting her list of tasks to achieve and focus on others so nothing would be focused on her. But she was used to her, everyone’s needs before herself, she had been doing that for years and now it was second nature.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:34 am

Freya was extremely careful when sitting up, if only because it was painful and also because she didn't want to injure herself further. She was feeling very stiff, from the fight and having laid down for so long, so moving wasn't easy but she did manage to sit up slightly. "I don't know that she could have even woke me up if she tried. I was sleeping pretty heavily." Freya gave a soft chuckle, because she hadn't even been aware of her surroundings after her eyes had closed when Evelyn had left.

"Evelyn, I know you better than that." Freya followed that up with a look on her face that told Evelyn that the fae was calling 'Bullshit' on her statement. Freya may be weak and injured right now but that didn't make her completely worthless. So, if Evelyn was going to be all about Freya at the moment, well the fae would just have to use that against the dean. "Only under one condition." She spoke as she carefully held up a hand with one finger on it.

"I'll follow your list, but once I get cleaned up and back in bed, you have to lay down with me." She pointed to the bed and was even took the potion, which smell like death in a bottle. "But, I'm not doing anything else till you agree to my terms." She added as she moved the bottle down into her lap and held it there. She was being stubborn but Evelyn needed to relax and well Freya wouldn't mind the company.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:55 am

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” She said simply, looking at her curiously with her poker face on. That was one of the annoyances of having someone be close to you…it was far harder to fake emotion. When she mentioned a condition she looked amused “Your negotiating with me?” She chuckled and shook her head. Well, business propositions she was very good at, she could do conditions as long as she agreed with them. She crossed her legs and interlocked her hands and held them at her knee “Fine then, tell me your conditions” Knowing Freya she would either say something serious or be her utterly little charming self.

She made a face at what she said and sighed, not looking very happy “I still have much to do. The night is not over yet” She still had phone calls to make and things to figure out, for once the sun rose the shit was going to hit the fan all over campus as people woke up from their sleep and began their gossip. She eyed the potion then her with a unpleasant look before deciding Freya’s well-being was important and she would just have to fold “Fine” She said But I will only lie on the bed with you for thirty minutes. Then I have to do work, alright?” She motioned to the bottle “Now drink and I will get some damp towels and fresh clothes to begin cleaning you off” She then stood.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 am

Freya simply shook her head a bit as the woman claimed to have no idea what the fae was referring to. It was okay though, Freya would remember that and later, in the distant future use that very same tactic. If anything, the statement only proved to clarify that there was indeed something going on that was stressing the dean out, but of course she wouldn't talk about it. No, Freya figured the woman would much rather go break something and scream then actually discuss what was on her mind but that was fine.

She then smiled with a soft nod to the question of negotiations. Of course Freya was negotiating because she knew it was the only way to actually get the woman to do something for herself, but make it seem like it was for the Fae. Clever tactic indeed, unless of course Evelyn caught on which it appeared as though she didn't so score one for the fae... at least for now. "Fair enough." Freya replied and as a sign that she was okay with the terms, she brought the foul smelling potion to her lips and drank from the bottle.

It was hard for her to swallow, but she managed to choke it down with a look of disgust upon her face. To make it worse she had to bring herself to lick the remainder of the potion off her lips before wiping at them with the back of her hand. She shivered a bit as she tried to create enough saliva in her mouth to take away the rest of the taste. "That was horrible, I should have negotiate for more time." She spoke as she shook her head a bit, what was Kristine trying to kill her with a horrible taste, hadn't Freya been through enough. "Think she needs to learn a more tasteful way of making potions." She commented as she carefully set the bottle down upon the nightstand with a slight groan from pain. Thank heavens that was the only one she needed to take, cause if there was another bottle loaming in her future, she would pass that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:56 am

Evelyn left to the bathroom and gathered a few towels, turning on the sink and running the towels under the cool water before straining the water out of them until they were simply damp. She went back into her bedroom and sent the wet towels, carefully folded, on the nightstand and glanced to Freya’s face as she finished off the potion. By the smell of it she would have assumed it was a disgusting concoction but if it would help her heal that’s all Evelyn cared about. Evelyn took the bottle “I have never come upon a potion that taste’s good” She said as she went briefly to the kitchen to put the bottle in the sink then back in the bedroom and into her closet, grabbing some casual clothing for Freya and setting it neatly on the bed. With that done she went back to the damp towels and picked one up, sitting on the bed and scooting closer to Freya.

Gently she began to wash away the blood, checking for any wounds she had left and if they appeared alright, just taking her time so she didn’t make her feel any worse than she did “You surprisingly held up rather well against such a demon…most if they had the chance to survive wouldn’t have had any limbs left…” She muttered under her breath, focusing on her task intently to get every drop of blood smeared on her skin. She remembered what Victor looked like after he had handled the creature….much like Freya had looked, actually but he had healed quickly and had been grinning like a triumphant fool after the match against the demon even though he had looked like a God awful mess.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:12 am

It was almost tempting to ask for a glass of water, but if years had taught Freya anything it was that bad tastes weren't easily washed away. If anything water would likely make her suffering worse, so she would just have to deal with the taste until it went away on its own. "You'd think there would be something they could do about that." She replied, because come on now, magic and potions had been around for what.... centuries and they had yet to improve the taste, or better yet tasteless.

It wasn't until Evelyn had started to clean off the blood that Freya was able to get a look at what damage the beast had left behind. The more blood that was wiped away, it seemed more injuries appeared. Bruises, scratch marks, and bites, but none of them serious enough to worry about. If anything most of them were scabbed over and looked as though she had been bitten by a common house cat or something. Still it didn't look pretty and Freya felt lucky to be alive. "I honestly don't know how I did.. ow... it, had anger on my side.. ow... I guess." Freya wasn't going to try and put up some front like she wasn't in any pain. Of course she hurt, her limbs were riddled with injuries from the beast and while they appeared minor the skin was still tender.

Still, Freya tried not to put up much of a fuss as Evelyn helped clean off the dried blood. It felt kind of nice to get it all the blood off, but Freya wasn't sure if it was because of the blood or the fact that Evelyn was the one doing it. "I can't imagine what I must have looked like when I was found." Freya spoke as she let go of a sigh. She still didn't really know who had found her, or how her injuries were far less gruesome looking then they should have been. That had been one hell of a fight and she knew the injuries didn't match the battle. Hell the bite into her side alone should have require stitches, but everything now just looks like... like she had gotten into a minor scrap fight or something, hell she wasn't even bleeding from any of the wounds. "Who found me anyways?" Freya asked in a curious manner, because one moment she was passing out in the school hall and the next she woke up here at Evelyn's place.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:26 am

She shook her head “Some put sugar or lemon juice in it but, it isn’t a remedy that helps with all” She had personally never had to drink any potions but from what she had seen from the people around her they were not at all pleasant. As she cleaned away the blood she frowned at the wounds left behind…yes they looked far better and tame now but Evelyn knew the truth behind them so they might as well been large, gaping wounds. She frowned when she made sounds of pain and gave her an apologetic look but, there wasn’t much that could be done “Well, whatever was on your side, you fared much better than some of the others” Tension filled her voice, so hard and cold it could have shattered a boulder if it had been an actual force.

When the first towel got too dirty she tossed it on the floor at the foot of the bed and grabbed another and continued where she left off. She glanced up at her, a dark look passing over her eyes before she quickly looked back down “Not well” She said simply, though that was a understatement and her voice carried much weight to it. Having to see Freya lying there as she had, looking so lifeless and bloody she had been sure for a few moments she was certainly dead…she swallowed hard to erase the image. She had been terrified to have to face Freya being dead, and having such a strong feeling of emotion left her feeling out of sorts “Kristine did. She was in the maze herself. She stumbled upon you and brought you outside. I left her in charge when I brought you here” Every time she spoke her sentences were curt and to the point, much like how she spoke to her staff when she barked orders at them. She was just tense, it was like every muscle in her body was expecting something to attack her any moment.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:54 am

It was sort of a heavy pill to swallow when Freya saw the way Evelyn looked when she said talked about things being on the Fae's side. Freya just thought it was pure luck because she didn't even remember the fight, it had all been blind rage which was probably for the best. Still, she didn't want Evelyn to know that it was all a blur, if only because of the tension she heard in the woman's voice. "I had someone to get back to." She spoke in a soft caring tone as she looked to Evelyn. Wasn't that how all fights were one? Someone was there waiting for them to return? Sure, that's how people were lost as well but still, it felt right saying it.

Seeing the way that Evelyn's body responded to the words 'not well' made Freya's heart sink a little. If only because she got the jist of what not well actually meant. For a moment Freya dropped her head, feeling a bit of shame in herself as she took in everything that was said. It was the first time that she actually felt like an idiot for having been put in that situation in the first place. Had she just kept her mouth shut at the ball then none of this would have happened. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." her voice low, shameful that she had even put Evelyn through that. Freya knew now that she shouldn't have been so stupid, because if Kristine hadn't been the one that found her... well then Freya knew she would have been dead.

"Once I'm better, I'll find a way to repay her." She said softly, with a tone that said she knew that she owed Kristine her life. Even if it meant working in the nurses area or something, Freya didn't know yet, but she would find a way of thanking the vampire for what she had done.

Now would have been a great time for some form of tears to start forming in the Fae's eyes. It could have have healed some of the damage done, but that wasn't the case. It was like her body was telling her that she got to deal with the healing the hard way, a life lesson she would need to face before doing something as stupid as that again. "Listen, you... you don't... don't have to lay here with me, if you're too busy. I .. I don't want to keep you from your work longer than you need to be." She spoke but couldn't bring herself to look at Evelyn. If anything, Freya was feeling ashamed of how she looked now that the injuries were visible. Not only that but it wasn't fair to make Evelyn have to stare at them any longer then she needed too.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:13 am

Her face stayed stoic, though inside she was raging with many things. Anger for another tragedy to happen so soon after the hellhounds marred the school, upset she had lost more students, dazed that she had almost lost Freya, frustrated and stressed that she would have to handle another media force and scurrility not only by the mortal world but by the inhuman world as well...people already saw her as a failure compared to Victor, it just seemed their expectations kept getting confirmed. “I’m sure the other’s did as well, but they didn’t make it regardless” Freya had been lucky, an angry lucky cat who had managed to best the demon enough for the labyrinth to be diminished and weak enough for it to be locked away again, this time in a small sturdy clock that Evelyn was going to give to a powerful witch’s circle to make sure this time it stayed contained.

She shook her head, not raising her eyes to look at her “It is fine, Freya. It was done. No need to dwell on it and feel guilt.” There was a sigh to her a voice, weary and troubled. Yes she wished Freya hadn’t put herself in danger but, it had resulted in the situation being salvaged and people being saved, so it hadn’t been as horrible as it could have been. Her actions didn’t go to waste and she had made it out alive, a win-win situation. Evelyn was just displeased on how eager she had been to save her, and knew that if she got into danger again Freya would be just as willing to sacrifice herself. It didn’t bode well with her, but she wasn’t going to bring it up, not now. “I’m sure Kristine was more than happy to save your life. It’s her job after all”

She discarded the second towel just like the first and grabbed a third, her progress going well so far, she was half way town getting Freya’s wounds cleaned up and the blood taken away. She finally looked to her again and gave her a look “We made a deal. I don’t break my deals” She watched her for a few moments, clearly telling her with her expression that there was no point in her arguing because she would lose miserably, then continued on. Once she finished she leaned back and reached over to grab the clothes she had placed on the bed for her “Do you want me to help you put these on?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:35 am

Freya honestly hadn't thought about the others lost, that had been killed even though a couple of their screams had caused her ears a great deal of pain. It was... Well more of a reality check then Freya could have been prepared for. She had come close to death many times but that fight with the beast was the first time she had stared it in the face. If it was true what they said about felines having nine lives, well Freya was certainly pressing her luck. Not only that but Freya didn't know how to respond to the statement Evelyn made, because truly... What made Freya so special? It was a question the Freya knew would haunt her for awhile until she either got an answer or forgot the question only time would tell which came first.

Though now it was truly hard for the Fae's mind not to dwell, but she gave a faint smile and a nod as if to say she would try. It was really all she could do, with so many thoughts running through her head at that moment. "That maybe true, but she still deserves at least a proper thank you." Freya would insist on that much, if only because the fae knew she'd be dead right now had the nurse not done everything possible.

When Evelyn said a deal was a deal, Freya couldn't help but to smile lightly. She had almost expected Evelyn to jump at the chance of not having to lay down, and get back to work. The look on Evelyn's face made Freya hold her hands up a bit in a short of I surrender manner. There was really no way Freya would win that argument anyways so she let it go. "If you wouldn't mind, seeing as these are well... Shredded." She replied, if it hadn't been for the fact that it had been a nice suit, Freya probably would look so disappointed. She had actually gone through the trouble of paying for the suit so to see it ruined was well disappointing. Nothing she could do about that now though. "If its easier , it can be ripped off, not like I could ever wear it again." She added not wanting to trouble Evelyn to much.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:27 pm

She brought the clean clothes closer and nodded “Luckily it’s just clothes” At least it wasn’t flesh or limbs that were being ripped off. Clothes could easily be replaced, but not one’s life. It was better to loose one’s clothing then a part of their body. She began ripping at the remains of the clothes easily and tossing them on the floor for her to clean up later with the bloody towels. As she ripped the shattered pieces of cloth away she tried her best to keep her gaze adverted to not look at Freya’s body. Evelyn had been in many situations where she had seen people naked, from werewolves to feral fae to situations just like this where people were injured and clothes needed to be removed, but well this situation was…a bit different seeing as it was Freya and not just any other person on campus.

Once she got the clothes removed carefully she glanced to her face, obviously acting a little shy about having Freya naked on her bed. But she turned her face away and grabbed the shirt she had chosen for her, just a plain white t-shirt “Here, I’ll help you put this on” She said, still keeping her eyes down as best she could while still looking at Freya to help her put the shirt on. It took quite the effort to do both those things at the same time but she was managing.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 pm

It may have just been clothes but they had meant something to Freya, it wasn't liked she owned a lot of her own things. They could be replaced, she knew that but it was slightly disappointing that the one time she bothered to buy something nice it got ruined the same day. "I know." She spoke with a soft sigh. Freya would get over it, she always did, and like Evelyn said it was just clothes and not a limb.

"Thanks." She spokes as she used her arms to cover herself up a bit, she was a little shy about being naked in front Evelyn for some odd reason.okay it wasn't an odd reason they had kissed and that sort of changed everything, which was sort of odd.

When it came time to put the other shirt Freya tried to a kid eye contact as she held out her arms to help put the shirt was over her head, Freya took hold of the shirt and pulled it down carefully flinching lightly. It was going to be a rough few days trying to get around but she'd live.

"Can I get some water?" She asked softly, as she adjusted a bit in the bed. She knew that water would help to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:42 pm

She helped slip the shirt on over her head and pull it down neatly over her body, her face slightly turned and was just glad when she got it on Freya and she wasn’t completely naked anymore. With that task done she nodded to her request “Of course” She said and got up, going into the kitchen and getting her a glass of water and bringing it back to her “Here. Drink slowly, small sips” She said gently and offered it to her, waiting for her to take it before she began cleaning up the room. She picked up the bloody towels and put them in her laundry room, then picked up the scrapes of cloth from Freya’s clothes and discarded them in the trash in the kitchen. Yes, keeping busy sure did keep her mind calm…well, at least focused and not going ragged.

She took a few moments to herself in the kitchen, her mind still wanting to dwell on what had happened with the demon but she was refusing herself too. After about ten minutes she walked back into the room and sat on the bed, removing her heels before moving to sit closer to Freya and looked to her “Remember, thirty minutes” She reminded her lightly before running a hand through her hair, trying to hide her stress but Freya would have been able to spot it. She then put her hands on her lap and watched the woman next to her “You feel any better after taking the potion?”

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

Full Name : Zeus Axel Riley
Race : Wizard

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 am

While Evelyn stepped away to get the water, Freya tried to get comfortable on the bed. She even tried to fix her hair, though it wasn't something that she could really do, if only because her hair had blood in it. Why she was even worried about what her hair looked like was beyond the fae but she did worry about it. She gave up trying once Evelyn came back into the room and smiled lightly. "Thanks, I will." She spoke as she used both hands to take hold of the glass and take a small sip before carefully set it down on the table.

A nod was given as Evelyn reminded her of the time frame give. At first the fae ran her hands gently over her legs before looking to Evelyn. "I feel a little better, more energy." She shrugged lightly and flinched. Freya at least felt like she could get up walk around if her muscles didn't hurt so bad.

As she looked over and saw Evelyn sitting there she could tell the woman was stressed and wanted to do something to help Evelyn. In her condition it wasn't like Freya could do much, but she brought her hand up and gently brushed her fingers through the vampire's hair and smiled before moving her hand back. "Why don't you lay your head in my lap, it will help you relax." She spoke, trying to get Evelyn to release some of that stress. Is all she wanted to do was run her fingers through the woman's hair, it wasn't much but she thought it was at least something.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 am

“Good” She was glad the potion seemed to have had at least some effect in making her feel better and getting her even closer to being healed. It was the second time now Freya had laid here on her bed after harm was inflicted on her and Evelyn just hoped she never had Freya on her bed again like this. Not that it annoyed her, but she just didn’t want Freya in another terrible situation, lying on her bed trying to recoup. When she flinched however Evelyn frowned slightly and could see she was far from a hundred percent “You will stay here until your completely recovered” She had taken care of her before and she would take care of her again without hesitation. If that meant staying at home again to do work then she would, at least she’d be safe from the media that would soon be tramping over campus going to her office trying to demand answers from her for their stupid news.

When she touched her hair she glanced down briefly before back to looking in her eyes Affection…she wasn’t used to this. Castielle was affectionate but in her own way, it wasn’t quite touchy freely. At her offer she shook her hand, briefly putting a hand up “No, no, your sore all over, no need to add my head on your body” She had seen her flinching here and there, she couldn’t imagine resting her head on her lap would feel good at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the world will never find you
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next