Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
So the world will never find you - Page 4 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

So the world will never find you

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

So the world will never find you - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:47 am

"I can stay somewhere else, I know you need to work. I've kept you home long enough." Freya didn't really know where she would go, but surely with everything that had happened, Evelyn needed to be at her office. She didn't want Evelyn to feel like the fae had to stay here. "I don't want to be a burden on you by any means." Freya added, it was strange but now she was more concerned about what Evelyn needed to be done.

Freya had to remind herself that she needed to stop being so affectionate towards Evelyn but it was hard. Having been her pet for so long it was natural for her to want to comfort the vampire, even more so now. Freya wanted to turn into a cat, and curl up in the woman's lap and purr because she knew that would work, but that wasn't an option anymore. "If we put a pillow down first I will be fine. Please, it would mean a lot to me." Freya gave a small sort out pout as well, trying to coax the vampire into getting some sort of comfort.

"I promise if it hurts to much I will let you know." She added, hoping that would at least help in the decision making process. "I'm used to being able to comfort you when you are stressed, its hardly easy for me to relax if you aren't relaxed too." Okay, it may have been a low blow, but it was the truth, it was either helping Evelyn relax as a human, or she would go a more painful matter and go feline.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:19 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She rolled her eyes and gave her a look “Freya, stop it” Why did every time she told her she would stay here with her she made it sound like she was a huge burden? She was one person, she was quite quiet and clean so she had no problem with sharing her space with Freya when it was needed. “You’re staying here until your better” She shook her head then chuckled “Enjoy your time here. If you do decide to stay with Sister Michelle, you will be wishing you were here being a burden as you like to say” Michelle wasn’t a bad person and hoped saying that didn’t freak Freya out. Michelle was just…well, Michelle. She really should be an actual word in the dictionary to try and describe her.

When she pouted she gave her a look that clearly said that didn’t work on her. She was completely immune to pouting, begging, pleading and crying, she had seen too much of it to sway her. “You were attacked by a demon…I hardly think a pillow will ease the pain” She seemed quite adamant in not doing as she asked, but when Freya flipped it around on her that she wouldn’t relax if Evelyn wasn’t relaxed…well that did work. Evelyn had a little chip in her head it seemed that was programmed to immediately respond to put people first before herself and make sure their needs were met, so Freya’s words did the trick. She sighed and looked displeased, but resigned “Fine, fine, alright” She took a pillow and put it on Freya’s lap then carefully laid her head down as she laid on her side, glancing at her “You alright?” Checking her face for any signs of outward pain.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:38 am

It wasn't easy for Freya to be human, if only because she was so used to being a cat, so when it came to having to have someone watch over this human side of her it was hard. Surely it shouldn't feel different, but it did feel different. "I just hate to think I'm keeping you from the school, I know its important to you." She responded with a sigh as she looked to the dean. It was something that Freya had always admired about Evelyn, no matter what the school mattered, it didn't matter how twisted the woman's personal life had gotten that was her place to care for. So, no Freya didn't want to get in the way of that.

And sure, Freya knew that a pillow would mean very little when it came to pain, but it would apply some cushion so it wasn't direct pressure. She was about to explain that but the woman caved and that made Freya smile if only because she would get to at least try and comfort her the best she could. As Evelyn laid down, Freya took a deep breath to ease the initial pain, but once Evelyn was settled it subsided a great deal. "I'm fine, its not so bad." She spoke honestly as she brought a hand to the woman's hair and began to gently glide her fingers through it.

Freya looked to the vampire that laid in her lap and smiled, enjoying the slightly surreal feeling that this was happening. It was something that Freya had never imagined would happen, but here she was comforting the vampire with something other then purrs. "If you want me to stop, just tell me." She spoke softly, she knew that Evelyn wasn't much for affection, but that was part of what Freya had always done for Evelyn and wasn't going to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 am

She snorted “That’s a ridiculous statement. Whether in the office or here I still do work. You’re not keeping me from the school” No one kept her from the school, no way in hell. It was a little less convenient here at home but nothing that deterred her from doing her job. “The school is important…but there are other things that are just as important as well” As she spoke she glanced to Freya but in a whole didn’t look at her as she said that, deciding in that moment to adjust how she was sitting on the bed. When she laid her head down she paused and gave her an uncertain look “Not so bad?” She raised a brow at that statement and was ready to sit back up but she just rested her head back down gently.

She closed her eyes when Freya began stroking her hair. Yes it was a bit strange, much like a dog that hadn’t been touched for a long time. She didn’t resent it but it was just not something she was used too. She shifted a bit “No, it’s fine” She murmured, quietly lying there for a few moments before chuckling some “This is so strange…I’ve never done anything like this with anyone but Castielle” There were times, especially when she had been a younger Vampire, that she had enjoyed lying her head in her sire’s lap seeking comfort from dark times. But she had never done this with anyone else “My children used to do this all the time. Wake me up in the middle of the night, especially my son, he hated the rain” She spoke in almost a whisper as she recollected the memories.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 am

Freya couldn't help but to chuckle lightly as she heard the dean snort "Okay, okay I'll stay." She spoke in a surrendered tone as she looked to the woman. It seemed that both of them had a way of getting what they wanted, they just had a different way of going about it. Luckily their desires didn't always clash with one another, cause that would be an interesting situation, one that Freya didn't want to see for sometime, if at all.

"I'm fine, I promise. I will say something if it gets to be to much." She was speaking the truth, she wouldn't try and lie to put up a front, hell it wasn't like she could do so anyways. It was hard enough for her not to flinch when Evelyn was helping clean her up, so it would clearly show if the vampire being in her lap was to much. "Well seeing as it's not like I can comfort you as a cat, I figured we could try this." She said with a slight smile as she let her hands continue to softly caress Evelyn's hair.

"The only time I've had anything like this happen to me was as a cat, and it was not always pleasant." She didn't know whether or not it would be weird to say that Freya had always found comfort in the tender way that Evelyn use to pet her fur. It just seemed like a bad time to say something like that so instead she went to the alternative. "Your kids were lucky to have you there to comfort them when they needed it." She spoke softly, her gaze never leaving that of the vampire's, it was a little to intoxicating to steer away from at this point.

"If...If its not to hard... could... could you tell me more about your kids?" She asked in a curious manner, if only because Freya had only ever heard the vampire speak about them in passing, that and the hours that Evelyn had spent starring at the painting. It was something that Freya had always been curious about as well.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:43 am

She frowned, her eyes opening and they were heavy and sad “No…they could have been far luckier, actually” She never spoke much of her children to anyone. Her daughter mainly for she had been with her the longest, but other than a few people the majority had no idea she had ever even had sons. They were a far more painful subject to speak about then her daughter. At least she knew the fate and life her daughter had led and it had been a good one, but her sons…she never knew. She looked uncertain when Freya asked her to speak of her children and she fiddled with her nails for a moment before sighing “No…no, it’s not too hard” Oh yes it was but, if Freya was curious to know, she felt it wouldn’t be too difficult to speak of it. It had happened so long ago…but still, it was painful.

“I uh, I had my first son with my first husband. Ansgar was the boy’s name. I was fourteen. Two years later I had my second son, Ivar. Ivar I never spent much time with, he was cared for by his nurse maid, it was normal for the time for me to hardly ever see him. Ansgar though I began spending time with when he was around the age of three” She smiled softly “He was a very sweet boy, very sensitive. He liked to sit on my lap as I painted, he would dip his fingers in the paint and try to draw with me. Many times he would sneak away from his room and come sleep in my bed. His father told me not to let him or he wouldn’t be a proper man but, I spoiled him” She then turned her head and frowned deeply as her eyes grew distant.

“My husband died when I was eighteen, and I was married off to his cousin. Like any man at the time he didn’t want to bother with children that weren’t his. He sent them to live with his parents.” She could still remember it, her husband’s father picking Ivar up and his wife taking Ansgar by the hand to the carriage. The boys had cried and screamed for her and she had tried to run after them but her husband hadn’t allowed her too. “I stood and allowed strangers to take my babies. I never saw them again…never knew what became of them. Last thing I promised Ansgar was I would see him again. That he didn’t have to cry because mamma would bring him back home someday soon…” She grit her teeth and swallowed back emotion, her voice hard with anger, anger at herself “That is why I made sure to never break a promise to my daughter or to anyone again”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:03 am

Freya listened quietly as Evelyn told the story of her kids, and felt a deep sense of sadness for her. It had to be hard to watch her kids be taken away for something as meaningless as a new husband not wanting another man's children. Those times were truly different then what they were now. It reminded Freya of her own childhood, being left to fend for herself while her parents fought over who should be the responsible one. "I'm sorry, I had no idea." She spoke softly in a caring manner. Freya could see that it was eating the vampire up to talk about it and now she felt bad for bringing it up.

"But, I do believe your kids were lucky, if only because they had a chance to experience a mother's love." Even if it was only for a short period of time, it was something that many children didn't get to experience today. It was hard to imagine what that felt like, having never known anything like it.

Freya brought up her other hand, and let her fingers caress Evelyn's cheek softly. "Even if you don't believe it yourself, I believe you were a good mother to your children, if only because you remember why you don't break your promises." Freya spoke softly, and while she wanted to kiss the woman's forehead, she had to refrain because bending over would hurt to much.

"Would you mind, if I sketched you one day?" She asked, trying to change the subject seeing as it clearly was upsetting the vampire. "Maybe when I am strong enough to walk again?" She added as she kept stroking her fingers through Evelyn's hair, at that point Freya was doing it without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 pm

“Most people don’t” She said simply, because she didn’t like to talk about the past when she was human for all it had really been was a miserable life she rather not reflect on. She sighed again “You are lucky you never had children, Freya. All they are is heartbreak” She had loved her sons and they had been taken from her, had loved her daughter only for her to refuse being a Vampire and die a normal human death. Children were not supposed to die before their mother’s, it was unnatural, and yet all her children were gone now and she was still here with nothing to show for it. She shook her head “My daughter got much of my love, but not my son’s. Believe it or not I was quite the little selfish brat when I was younger. I spent time with them but not as much as I wish I had”

Evelyn wasn’t so certain she had been a good mother. She had let her son’s get taken away and took her daughter from the comforts of her life to travel with her Vampire mother. At least she had gotten to have a normal life and be happy and have the things Evelyn never got to have. It was upsetting to talk about her children, it was a wound that had never healed with her and her greatest regrets were not giving them more. But she smiled softly regardless when Freya touched her cheek even though she didn’t feel anything behind that smile. Her inquiry made her look surprised but it didn’t take long for her to chuckle “If you like, I wouldn’t mind” No one had drawn her before, at least not to her knowledge. She had been asked a few times throughout her lifetime but had always declined.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Freya didn't know whether or not to feel honored that Evelyn had shared something so deep with her. She felt sort of guilty, if only because of how much it seemed to upset Evelyn to talk about, but honored that the vampire would go through that just for her. She gave a slight 'oh' sound wanted nothing more then to hug the woman but with the way they were laying it wasn't going to happen at least not right now.

"I don't know, I always thought it would be nice to have a child at some point, but I fear abandoning them much like my parents did to me." Freya spoke with a slight sigh because she that was one thing that she had always wanted, was to know what it felt like to have a parent that cared. She knew she would never had that but that didn't mean she didn't want to show a child of her own someday what it was like to feel loved.

"We all have regrets, its good that you acknowledge them, but don't let them control you. Besides, we are all selfish when we are young, and while yes it was common in that time to have children at a young age, that didn't make you ready. At least you remember you had kids, many act like they never had them to begin with." she was trying to make Evelyn feel better, but whether or not she would actually succeed in that was yet to be determined. It wasn't like Freya was a pro at this, normally when things got to this state in any of her former relationships Freya would head for the hills.

A smile spread across Freya's lips as she was told she could sketch Evelyn, she was excited to do so, one she through she could hold a pencil. "I look forward to it." She replied. She knew that Evelyn had turned some people down in the past but being that they would be in the privacy in Evelyn's home, where the vampire could sit comfortably, it was a win all around.

"Are you still comfortable?" She asked, she wanted to keep checking in with the vampire if only because she could better judge Evelyn's true feelings when she spoke, cause her true emotions were always seen in the vampire's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 pm

She gave her a kind look “Because of that fear you wouldn’t abandon them. Besides, I do not think it is of your nature to do something like that” Yes she hadn’t known Freya the person for a very long time, but what she had seen she couldn’t see Freya being cruel enough to abandon a child. She really did think children were a blessing but, her own experiences had made her wary to ever be around children ever again. She had been given her chance and now, now she could never have the experience of little one’s again. She had grandchildren spread about everywhere from her daughter’s bloodline, but none she had ever really met and she preferred it that way. She couldn’t bear to get close to someone who was from her family line just to lose them as well.

“I could never forget them” Maybe she’d lose all her emotions and ability to care about anything, but she couldn’t forget the memories of her children. They had been the only true bright spot in her life and they had also been the darkest. Her expression grew regretful and forlorn for a few moments “Sometimes I regret being like this...making the decision to be a Vampire. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. I was supposed to watch my children get married, have their own babies, grow old, live with them and enjoy my grandchildren and teach them everything I know then die. But I decided to give that all up for this” She quickly wiped the emotion away and looked stoic once again “But, does not matter now. It is what it is”

She chuckled and gave her a look “Are you still comfortable?” She asked in return, far more worried if Freya was feeling any pain or discomfort. “Vampires don’t really get uncomfortable very easily. I am fine” She answered afterwards, knowing Freya would still want to know about her answer. She began to hear birds start calling outside and she glanced at the window, seeing the morning was starting to touch the sky before looking back to Freya. They said morning chased away all the darkness…but the darkness from last night was just going to begin this morning but she still had time left to lay here with Freya like she promised.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Freya would like to believe that she would never abandon a child that was her own, but she knew that if it was born a fae, especially a Cheshire one, it would be hard to be around them. Such was the life of the Cheshire fae, and part of the reason they were so rare these days. "Thanks, that's a very kind thing for you to say." She replied, not feeling like going into the whole history of her breed. Maybe one day Freya would know whether or not she'd be a good mom, but that could wait.

"This may sound a bit selfish, but... I'm glad you did, or I may never have met you." It was probably extremely selfish to say, but it was true. Freya had learn so much when she met Evelyn, more importantly, Freya and discovered what love was and that was something she had not once expected she would ever feel.

"I know that receiving affection is not something you are used to its why I asked." If anything Freya wanted to be able to do this more often it was comforting to have Evelyn so close, and to be able to show her affection without being a cat.

When she heard the sounds of the morning birds she turned her head to see that the sun was coming up. It made Freya wonder what the new day would bring but didn't say it outloud instead just turned her attention back to the vampire. "Is there anything I can do to help you today? I mean, I know I can't do much but I'd like to help if I can." She wanted to do something other than just laying there all day long with nothing to do, that would make her go stir crazy.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:15 am

She smiled lightly “It isn’t selfish. Sometimes I feel the same, I like being a Vampire some days and then other’s, I regret it” She was grateful for the people she had met and the things she had learned and experienced. For having being able to take over the school and be in power like she had always wanted, to come so far from being a simpering little house wife. But sometimes she wondered if being a housewife had really been all that bad, if she had just accepted her life as it was and not fight it. But she could question those things all day long and it fixed nothing, so she tried not to dwell, but at times she found herself pondering those things like a hamster on a wheel, just over and over again.

“Your right, I’m not used to it but, it isn’t so bad” Actually it wasn’t bad at all but she was a bit timid to just go right out and admit that to not only Freya but herself. When she had been a girl she had thrived off affection, and now she turned her face at it like a terrible stink. But with Freya she was finding she liked it, it was nice and was truly comforting. She sat up while she shook her head, turning to look at her “I appreciate you wanting to assist me but everything I have to do today I must to myself” She had to call and check up on how the clean up inside the school was going, assess the gossip going around, speak to all the humans that had been stuck in the labyrinth and give them some bullshit excuse for it, tame any news reporters, figure out if all the fae that died had any ties or not…she’d be on the phone and running errands all day relentlessly.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 am

"I have days where I wonder what my life would be like if I wasn't a fae, I think it is only natural to wonder what life is like on the other side." She shrugged lightly, if only because it was true. One could think about what life would be like as well anything, but then they would be stuck wondering what life could have been life had they not changed. It was an endless cycle of wonder, that no one, not even a fae, could escape.

"I'm glad that its not a bad thing, and anytime you are feeling stressed we can always do this." She smiled lightly. Freya knew that Evelyn would probably not take her up on that, but still she wanted to offer. If anything, Freya just wanted to be that source of peace like she had once been as the cat that Evelyn had come to care for.

Freya gave a slight nod, as Evelyn said there was nothing that she could do to help. The fae understood, she just didn't like the idea of being stuck in bed. Being bed bound was rather knew to Freya and while she could use her power she knew that no good would come from it. She would figure out some way to occupy her time when sleep got to be too much. "I understand, but if you get to stressed I'll be here, you can come curl up with me if you want." She offered as she moved her hands down into her lap now that Evelyn was sitting up.

"Is.. is our time up?" She asked, because surely the vampire had been keeping track of it. It was hardly like Evelyn to lose track of time when it didn't come to things involving the school and Freya was fine with that. Though, part of her wasn't ready for Evelyn to leave if their time was up, but she would deal, like she always did.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:51 am

“Thank you” It had actually been quite calming to just lie there on Freya’s lap and just talk to someone where the conversation wasn’t about work. All her conversations every single day seemed to be about the school or the students or situations overseas…never about anything else. Even though it had hurt speaking about her children, she could still call that refreshing from all the work related topics she dealt with every day. She wore a constant mask with people, having to play the role of the cold hearted bitch just so everyone would fear her so she could keep control of her position. With Freya…none of that was needed. Yes she still had reservations around her but by now it was just second nature, a habit hard to break.

She nodded at her question “It is. With morning now here, I have much to begin” She knew everyone would be awaiting further orders from her and she couldn’t hold that off, not with such a disaster at hand. “You need to rest further whether you like it or not. Your body still has far to go in recuperating. The more you sleep now the less time you need to be stuck in bed” She raised a hand and gently touched her cheek, brushing her fingertips against her skin “I appreciate your comfort. It did help me”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 am

"Anytime." Freya replied as she looked to Evelyn and smiled. Freya was just glad that she could do something for Evelyn, even if it was something so minor. It made Freya feel as though she wasn't as much of a burden on Evelyn. She knew that Evelyn would likely not come and ask for this again but that didn't mean Freya wouldn't try and insist in the future.

With the time being over, Freya knew it was best if she got some more sleep at least then she would be doing something and not just sitting there waiting for whatever. So, Freya carefully readjusted on the bed so that she was laying back down. It took some time, cause she didn't want to rip anything back open. Her eyes stayed closed most of the time as she bit on her lip, ya this officially sucked.

Once she was laying down she felt the soft touch on her cheek and opened her eyes again and looked to Evelyn. "I'm glad it helped." She replied as she brought her own hand up and gently took hold of Evelyn's. She then turned her head slightly and softly kissed Evelyn's fingers before letting go of her hand. "If you need me you know where to find me." she adjusted the covers over her and smiled again, she wasn't exactly comfortable but she figured comfort would come when she healed more.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:53 am

She scooted back to give her room to lie down but stayed there and watched her to make sure she didn’t need any help or anything was abnormally still in pain. “Careful” She automatically found herself saying as Freya laid back down, frowning as she could tell the woman was obviously still in pain and was struggling, so she gently touched her and tried to help her lie back as best she could without causing her anymore discomfort. Once Freya had managed to lay back on the bed fully Evelyn looked her over, forever a worrier, making sure everything about her looked alright and she hadn’t somehow fallen apart while trying to have her lie back on the bed.

She glanced down for a moment as she kissed her hand then looked back at her gently. She knew she had too much on her mind to bother thinking anything else but, she couldn’t help but wonder what in the world this meant for her and Freya. But as she started to mull it over she realized she didn’t have the time to think about it, she really didn’t. It would have to be saved until another day, once everything blew over. She nodded “Get some rest. I’ll check on you soon” She told her, getting off the bed and gazing at her for a few moments before walking out and closing the bedroom door to keep any noise out, then going to her desk to begin the grueling life of her job.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the world will never find you   So the world will never find you - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the world will never find you
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4