Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning - Page 10 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

The Reckoning - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:38 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Khalid thought it would be easy to just run through everything again…but it was far harder the he thought. It was difficult to try and keep the same pattern, to say and do the same things and not try to change too much because he knew what would happen. He knew the moves Amon would make, knew Misha would get kidnapped and wanted to send D’artagnan back outside to get her…but he knew he had to stick to how the events had previously gone, he couldn’t change things too much, who knew what changing something right now that was too large would cost them down the line. Right now, he knew he could kill Amon at the warehouse, so he had to keep it going.

He didn’t like being hit and knocked down a second time, but he took it. And when Wrinkle jumped in the way to save him, he just hoped the rumors of Unicorn’s healing power for the good of heart worked. He really wished he could save D’artagnan’s home but, he knew better then to mess with that and instead went outside with the rest. He wanted to tell D’artagnan Misha would be fine, but instead he just watched Tristian and Wrinkle and smiled in relief when he was in fact, alright. Well, one down, couple more things left to go. "Well...what do you know"

He patted Wrinkle on the head and sighed in relief “Good to see your alive, Frodo” He told him, looking up to the burning house. Now it was on to save Misha, though he’d have to make sure Wrinkle stayed out of it to not mess anything up. But at least the little hobbit was alright, which gave him hope that everything else could be properly corrected.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 am

Tristian didn't understand it, how was he alive? The poison was gone now but Wrinkle was alive. What were they going to do? D'artagnan came behind her and snatched her up from the ground, once against shouting angrily at her from letting Michelle get taken away. Wrinkle pushed hard on D'artagnan's leg until he released Tristian and shook his head. "Misha taken by evil witchy Parker, she did...not Witchy Tristian fault." Tristian looked down at the little forest creature by her feet and smiled. It would seem Wrinkle liked her now...that was good.

Tristian looked at the burning house and watched as D'artagnan once again let out his painful cry over the loss of Michelle. "What are we going to do Khalid? The poison's gone and obviously didn't work because it didn't kill Wrinkle it healed him." She had obviously done something wrong in the potion. Now they had nothing. They were screwed.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:04 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Well...apparently some things would naturally go different. When D’artagnan snatched Tristian he was ready again to intervene and tell him to chill out, but to his surprise Wrinkle did it instead. He stopped and blinked, giving Wrinkle a funny look. Since when did Wrinkle like Tristian? He chuckled and shook his head in amusement. Not only had they saved the little creature, but now he and Tristian were buddies apparently. Well, Misha would be pleased…once they rescued her.

He wanted to tell Tristian what he had done, but feared it would alter things for both her and D’artagnan. Instead he acted just as he did when they had lost the poison, just shrugging it off and moving forward “Will worry about that later. Right now, we need to go get Misha before Amon kills her” Oh good, he sounded convincing. “Let’s get to your apartment. We can regroup there and leave Wrinkle there so he doesn’t get in the way” They left the burning home like before. D’artagnan went to the balcony, but this time Wrinkle was there to help keep him company. He spoke to Tristian about his woes and how he no longer thought this could be fixed, even though he no longer felt them and how it wasn’t her fault about Misha, before he went to rest like she wanted. But unlike before he didn’t sleep. He kept re playing the new plan over and over obsessively. It had to work.

He dozed off only a little before Tristian woke him to tell him Misha had been found, and then D’artagnan swooped them off to the warehouse and detailed out a plan once they saw “Misha” inside. If Parker died again…well, that would be alright. This time when D’artagnan hugged him he properly hugged him in return and smiled “Will get out alive. We will” he chuckled and pointed at him “And when we do, I want nieces and nephews from you and Michelle. Like…immediately” He teased with a grin before they parted ways and he went towards the back. Now it would all land on if Michelle would listen to him, and he could still get a knick on Amon.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 am

To say D'artagnan was shocked at Khalid's words would be an understatement. It was definitely something he never expected him to say...ever. Drunk or Sober. Did he really have that much confidence that they would win? It took him a few moments to collect himself after Khalid had ran away before he snapped out of his daze and ran to the side to save Michelle.

The event played out exactly as before. Tristian kissed Amon to keep him distracted while D'artagnan unhooked fake Michelle from her cuffs. Once he had her down, Khalid once again burst through the door causing D'artagnan to become distracted and paralyzed. Amon turned to Khalid and pulled Tristian in front of him, "Did you honestly think I would be stupid enough to leave her out in the open? No, I am not a fool. However I must say, you have a very talented mouth." He laughed darkly and held Tristian tightly in his grasp. "Brother, I was wondering when you would show up. But it seems you're a tad bit late. Your djinn is now useless and I have Tatia. The only thing left to do now is kill you."

Tristian pulled against his grasp but he only tightened his fist and yanked her in front of him. Her back was pressed firmly against his chest, using his hand he placed it under Tristian's jaw and held it tightly one move and he could crush her skull. "Do you see that Tatia? This is the last time you'll ever see my baby brother alive again. After that, you will be mine. Whether you come willingly or not."

Amon smirked and pushed Tristian behind him and pulled his sword from his side. This would all end tonight. "You will die tonight. Without that poison you have nothing. You're only prolonging your death." Amon summoned a fire ball in his hand and bounced it up and down slowly. Tristian grabbed onto his arm and tried to pull it back, "No, leave him alone!" she cried pitifully. Amon growled and tossed Tristian away from him.

The little witch slid across the warehouse floor until her back hit the wall. Her head was realing. She felt like she had just been hit by a bus. Tristian shook her head to head slowly to clear away the fogginess and looked towards the exit. Was MIchelle out there? Using the wall she pulled herself up and stumbled to the door. "Michelle...are you out there?"
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:39 am

Everybody better beware

He went around the back and found Michelle as before, kneeling down to untie her but this time he didn’t both to question if she was Parker or not. He knew, and he needed to skip all that and make sure she knew exactly how things needed to go. “Khalid! Oh mercy, I thought I was going to die!” She cried and he took her face like before, but this time gently “Michelle, you have to listen to me, alright? It’s VERY important that you listen to my words and obey them” She sniffled and glanced towards the warehouse “Parker’s inside-“ She started but he quickly cut her off “I know. Parker is going to reveal herself after D’artagnan thinks he saves you and use a potion to paralyze him. He’s not dead, do you understand? He’s not dead. He’s fine. Just paralyzed and he will not die. You must stay out here. Tristian will come out here and you both need to stay out of the way, ok? Don’t let her come in either. Tell her I said everything will be fine. You both need to trust me” He stared into her wide blue eyes and gave her a firm look “Tell me you understand. If you go in there, Tristian will die. Do not go inside no matter what. I know you will want too, but you can’t”

She looked horrified but she nodded numbly “I promise. I promise. I’ll stay outside. I’ll stay outside with Tristian. I promise. I trust you” She told him, wanting him to know she understood. He glanced inside and saw D’artagnan taking fake Michelle away from the chains. He looked back to Misha “Good” He took out the vial of poison and poured it on his sword then stood “Oh, and I want a boy first from you. Just fyi” He told her. She gave her a funny face before he stormed in and yelled out D’artagnan’s name to get everyone’s attention, but knew D’artagnan was down and out regardless. He then turned to Amon and clutched his sword hilt so tightly his knuckles went white. It. Ended. Now.

He started towards his brother “Actually, I think I’m doing pretty damned good so far, brother” He said confidently, glancing to Tristian when Amon threw her, purely out of instinct because he knew she was fine. He wouldn’t let her down this time. They’d have their life together. “You’re going to die, Amon. I know I said it plenty times before but now? Now I really fucking mean it” He said and this time he didn’t wait for Amon to charge at him…he charged first at Amon, sword furiously slamming against Amon’s.

Misha was waiting outside, staying put like Khalid had told her. When she heard Tristian she quickly got up and went towards her “You’re ok!” She exclaimed and hugged her briefly before leaning back. How did Khalid know she would come outside? “What’s happening? What’s-“ She turned towards the door and finally looked inside, seeing Amon and Khalid fighting then….her body froze and she sucked in a trembling breath to see D’artagnan lying there so still. Her first instinct was to go after him but, Khalid had told her no. He was fine. He was alive and she needed to stay out here with Tristian or she would die. She had no clue how or why Khalid would know that but she had to trust him. She looked back to Tristian and grabbed her hands “Khalid said we have to stay out here. He told us to trust him and not go inside for anything”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:55 am

Oh thank God she was alive, a little dinged up but nothing that couldn't be healed with a little magic. "Yeah other than a few knicks and dings I'm alright. You don't look too good there sunshine. Are you okay? Did that bitch touch you because if so I'll break her jaw again." Parker was going to get the hell beat out of her when this was all over. Whether it be by her or by D'artagnan. Either way, she wouldn't be walking away from this unharmed. Michelle took her hands gently causing Tristian to give her a strange look. Of course Khalid would say that. But for once she agreed. So, Tristian shrugged off her jacket and placed it over Michelle's shoulders gently. They would wait until the battle was over. If Khalid defeated Amon it would be a miracle.

Their battle was intense with echoing song of their swords clashing was a tale as old as time. Amon had to admit, his brother was very good, but near as good as him. Could it be that his brother had finally felt something other than boredom? Could it be that he finally felt what Amon had felt all those years ago? Could he honestly be in love with her? Part of Amon knew that the witch was not Tatia, but he didn't want to believe it. He wanted her to be Tatia, if she was then maybe they could start over again. Amon dodged Khalid's kick but the tip of the sword caught his head slicing into the skin. Blood poured from the wound but instead of getting angry he turned and chuckled, "Very good, it would seem you had been paying attention to our training. But that will be the only strike you make against me brother."

Amon raised his sword quickly and knocked Khalid's out of his hand and shoved him back. "Now you die...little brother." Amon's sword glistened in the dim light of the warehouse, raising it high above his head he let out a battle shout and brought his sword down. But then suddenly he stopped and clutched his chest. A foreign pain shot through his body like a rocket. Falling to his knee's his sword fell to the floor with a loud clank. "What's...happening to me..." The fae looked at Khalid and took in a deep labored breath. "I destroyed the poison...how is this possible?
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:16 am

Everybody better beware

She frowned and looked at her wrists “I’m ok…it’ll be ok. I lost the bracelet though you gave me” She was worried her powers would go haywire now, but maybe with this Amon guy it wouldn’t be a bad thing…maybe. She shook her head “Parker didn’t do much….” Not physically, anyway. But having Parker of all people call her a slut didn’t do anything good for her morale. When Tristian took off her jacket and gave it to her she smiled softly and then hugged her again “I’m so glad you’re ok” She held her tight before looking inside at the fight. What was going to happen? Would Khalid make it? What if he didn’t make it? He hadn’t told her what to do if he didn’t survive. Maybe because he was so certain he would and she hoped he was right.

It was far easier to fight Amon this time when he knew all of his moves. Didn’t mean it meant getting in an injury was any easier, but that was alright. He knew when he’d get his chance, and he just had to make sure to do it exactly as before and not be too eager and try to knick him far too early or it could ruin everything. And then it happened. It happened. He nicked him with his sword and that’s all that was needed. He couldn’t even believe it had happened at first and for a moment he thought…maybe it wouldn’t work. Maybe he hadn’t put enough. Maybe Amon’s body would fight it off. He smirked and took a step back, not letting the doubts get to him. He waited, not even flinching as Amon rose his sword…because either the poison worked or didn’t. if it didn’t, there was no point fighting anymore, he was dead. He couldn’t defeat his brother by sword, he knew that, he was too strong. Amon fought by force. Khalid? By the mind.

And then it happened and Khalid’s smirk widened. The poison was working “Your right brother…that is the only strike I’ll make against you” He watched him fall to his knees with dark satisfaction and spun his sword in his hand “Actually…no. Letting you off too easy” No, he needed more. He had waited too long for this. He took his sword and thrusted it through Amon’s chest, leaning over him “Brute strength is all well and dandy, Amon but…you never could match my trickery.” He hissed, leaning close to his ear “She’s mine. I’m going to have her for as long as she and I live. We’re going to live together. And have a family. And be happy. Everything you could have had with Tatia but threw away” He twisted the sword and leaned back to stare his brother straight in the eye “I have her love. Forever. And that, dear brother…is true power”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

"It's fine I can...I can make another one." Tristian rubbed her hands over Misha's shoulders to keep the cold out while she watched the battle rage on. For some reason Tristian felt like she had seen this before. Perhaps it was just a memory from long ago. But then, it happened Khalid hit Amon. Tristian made a happy cheer and jumped up and down. He landed a strike! Even if they didn't have the poison it just proved that he could be hurt. But it would seem Amon gained the upper hand. "No!" Tristian shouted running into the warehouse to try and save Khalid.

But something happened. Tristian skidded to a stop when Amon hunched over. What was happening to him? He was acting as if he had been hit with the poison. But they had lost the poison back at D'artagnan's in the fire. Unless...Khalid must have used the spell she left him. It was the only explination.

Amon cried out when the sword impaled into his chest. Blood bubbled over his lips and down his cheeks. Amon's fist's weakly grasped onto Khalid's shirt as if trying to bring him down with him. Amon could only groan and hiss in pain at Khalid's words. He had lost, the Great and powerful Amon had been defeated. He coughed loudly and looked over at Tristian and slowly made her way over to the brothers. A strange feeling swept over her, as if something were taking over. Tristian felt her body move by itself. She knew who it was that was taking over so she allowed it.

It was no longer Tristian controlling her body but Tatia. The old priestess knelt down beside Amon and placed his head in her lap. She smiled sadly at him and gently placed her hand on his cheek. "Ta..tia." The old warrior managed to say through the pain. His skin had begun to turn ash grey and his breathing were more like gasps for air. Tatia nodded her head slowly and rubbed her thumb over his blood stained cheek. "It'll be alright my love...everything will be alright." Amon groaned painfully and reached up to touch her cheek softly. "My...Ta..tia."

Tatia gently grasped his hand in hers and nodded, "Yes...your Tatia. We'll be together soon and then we can start over." she whispered as a tear fell down her cheek. She had never wanted to see Amon this way. In pain, dying, by his brothers hand but it had to be done. For the safety of the world. For the first time since Amon awoke a smile spread across his lips. A true smile. After a few more deep gasps for air, the warriors chest halted in movement and his eyes fluttered close.

Releasing his hand Tatia leaned down and pressed a chasted kiss upon his lips and laid him down on the ground. His body crumbled to ash leaving nothing behind. Tatia rose to her feet and looked at Khalid, "I told you everything would be fine. Now, I must go. Take care of her Khalid. Don't make the same mistake he did." Tatia closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. There was a sense of peace that washed over the room before Tristian sucked in a deep breath and looked around. Possession was not as fun as they make it out to be.

Her icy eyes looked down at the ashes that began to blow away from the winter air that swept in through the open door. "It's over...we won."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Everybody better beware

When Tristian ran inside Misha panicked and ran after her “No! Tristian!” She screamed fearfully. Khalid said if they went inside she would die! But then suddenly she stopped and Misha grabbed onto her arm and tried to pull her back “Tristian!” She said her name, then looked over to see what she was staring at. She screamed when Khalid impaled Amon with the sword, staring with wide eyes. He…he had won? Amon was going to die? In her nature she felt sadness but also utter relief. Did this mean now all this madness would be over? Her eyes unglued themselves from the scene to look at Tristian oddly as she started towards the brothers. Misha tried to grab her hand and pull her back, but nothing worked. She stayed back, watching the three of them nervously. What did she do?! She was supposed to keep Tristian outside!

He looked over as Amon did to see Tristian but…no, something about her expression was different. He yanked the sword out of Amon’s chest and stared at Tristian...no, Tatia now, giving her a look before stepping back and giving them a bit of space. He dropped his sword and let out a heavy rush of breath. Amon was dying, and now all this would be over. He had succeeded. Wrinkle was alive, Tristian was alive and Amon was dead, like it was supposed to be in the first place. And who said there were no second chances? He watched Tatia and Amon quietly, sighing some as a frown touched his lips. He loved his brother, he did, he was the man who had taught him everything when he had gained this body and was trying to learn of the human world. He had never held jealousy or hatred of Amon, but his brother had chosen a dark path and he had refused to be power hungry.

He watched his body crumble away, staring at the ashes for a few moments before his gaze slowly looked up to Tatia “I will” He promised then watched the transition of Tatia leaving and Tristian returning. Maybe his brother would find peace somewhere, he didn’t wish him not too “Goodbye, brother” He whispered under his breath. When Tristian returned he stared at her long and hard. She was alive. He had lost her but now she was here with him again. Losing her had been the hardest thing he had ever gone through in his entire life. He never wanted to feel like that again. Without warning he stepped towards her and gathered her in his arms, planting a passionate and consuming kiss on her lips. She was alive and she was his.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 pm

D'artagnan sat up quickly after he had summoned enough magic to fight off the paralyzing potion Parker had given him. His mix matched eyes shot over to her snapping his fingers the enchanted chains flew off the wall and wrapped around the vile witch before holding her upside down. Pulling himself off the floor he walked over to her and pushed her slightly making her body swing from side to side. "We are not done yet." he threatened before walking slowly towards Michelle and pulling her in a tight embrace. They had won, he didn't know how and honestly he didn't care at this moment. The fact was that they had won and they were safe.

Tristian stared down at the ashes of Amon with pity. Power was dangerous, it lead to corruption and did more damage than good. If only he had saw that before Tatia lost her life maybe things would have ended differently. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice Khalid had made his way towards her until her took her in his arms and planted one of the most breathtaking kisses she had ever had before. She returned his kiss with as much passion and wrapped her arms around his neck her fingers weaving into his hair. They had won! Hell they deserved a steak dinner after all of this. She pulled back and touched Khalid's face softly. "I take it you received my note?" she asked with a raised brow. This must have been what Tatia meant, she knew that it would take a Second Chance before they could defeat Amon.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Everybody better beware

Parker had stood frozen watching the fighting and then finally, Amon’s demise. Well damn it…now she would have to go back to scheming by herself. But wasn’t too bad, she really hadn’t trust Amon at all, so now she didn’t have to worry about her head sometime being popped off by him if she did something wrong. She was just starting to back away to leave out one of the side doors when the chains wrapped around her. She shouted in surprise, then looked over at D’artagnan and cursed. Damn it…it was supposed to work longer! She threw a bunch of profanities out as he walked away to Michelle. Misha heard the commotion and turned her gaze from Tristian and Khalid, her face brightening from the horror of seeing Amon die. D’artagnan was ok, just like Khalid had said. She put her arms around him as he embraced her and hugged him as tight as could be “I’m so glad you’re alright”. Everything would be alright now. She knew it.

When she pulled back he leaned his forehead against her and just stared straight in her eyes. Her living eyes, eyes he hoped to stare into for a very long time. He nodded solemnly “I did” He gave her a look “Don’t ever pull shit off like that again” She knew she thought she was going to die and didn’t even tell him…maybe they could have avoided it the first time so he hadn’t needed to go through that bottomless, anguishing torture. He slipped a hand into her hair and kissed her again, he had a feeling he would be doing a lot of kissing for the next couple of days “You were dead” He whispered “You were dead and…” Even thinking about it killed him so he had to stop and just brought her close against him again.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Having Michelle in his arms never felt better than at this moment. She was safe, save for a few minor wounds, and she was with him. He didn't care that his body hurt like hell from the potion, he let Michelle hug him as tight as she wanted and in return her hugged her in return. The Djinn kissed the top of her head gently and smiled. Luck was definitely a lady tonight.

Tristian bit her lip to hide her smile, her death was just the push he needed to see this all the way through. The small spark of hope that made everything possible. Everything happens for a reason. It was one of the few things that Tristian actually believed in. The universe had a way of doing things, one merely had to follow the instructions. He kissed her again, and as before she returned it whispering a soft apology between their lips. She would never do it again, at least, she would try not to. "I know, but I'm okay now because you followed my instructions. You did what you had too and you succeeded."

She wrapped her arms around Khalid and gently rubbed his back. Tristian would make it up to him, however long it took, she would make it better. She wasn't going to die any time soon but that doesn't mean that Khalid wouldn't be supper protective of her now. "I promise I wont leave you again."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid glanced over at Parker being tied up and smirked for a moment. She was dead meat, major dead meat, but for now she was the least of his concerns. All that mattered was Tristian, who was alive. She was alive. He was pretty sure he was going to keep repeating that over and over again, just to make sure it stayed true. “I did follow your instructions, but what if it didn’t work? You could still be dead and everything could still be screwed up. I have you now but if it didn’t work I wouldn’t” Forever. She could have been dead forever and he couldn’t get over that. He was getting worked up so he had to take in a deep breath to keep himself relaxed. They had gone through a lot in a small amount of time, him most of all.

“You better not” He said firmly, gazing at her still, like he couldn’t make his eyes leave her face. He glanced briefly over to see D’artagnan and Misha, just making sure they were still ok then back to Tristian. Something intense passed over his face and he frowned “I need to tell you something…I should say it now before something bad happens and you just, disappear again” He put both his hands on her face and took in a breath then released it “I...I'm pretty sure I love you” He said the words slowly then made a face at himself. Damn it, pretty sure? He needed to do a bit better than that "No, fuck it, I do love you". He couldn’t believe he was saying this now, but before he had said it far too late and it hadn’t even mattered.” You are the most important thing in my life. You will always be the most important. No one came before you and no one will ever come after. You are my existence” He said softly.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 pm

"I knew it would work. You'd miss me too much to not let it work. You would have done it over a thousand times until you got it right no matter the consciquences. I knew you wouldn't fail." Tristian trusted Khalid more than anyone else in this world. Which was why she left him the spell. His determination wouldn't allow him to fail. It was just one of his many quirks.

Her brows rose curiously when he said he had something to tell her. Did he mess something up? Change something that wasn't suppose to be changed? Was Amon really not dead but would come back as a crazy zombie fae? She was prepared for all of those things, but not for what he said. In fact she stared at him wide eyed even after he corrected himself. He loved her? Sure she had admitted her feelings to him in her letter but never would she have expected him to admit it to her. Even if she had died. He loved her and was admitting it to her, in front of other people no less.

She was at a loss for words so she did the only thing she could do. Tristian jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed him with ever ounce of passion and love she had in her body. Out of destruction could life begin anew. She had never thought those words were right, until this moment.

D'artagnan looked down at the little unicorn in his arms and then back to the love struck couple. "Well I'll be. It seems he does have a heart underneath all that armor." He smiled and pulled Michelle close to him as he walked towards Khalid and Tristian. "I don't know about you two but I'm exhausted. We should get out of here. What would you like to do with the Wicked Witch of the East?" He asked shooting a cold icy stare towards Parker who still swung back and forth in her chains.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Everybody better beware

She was right. He would have time traveled again and again and again and again if he had too if she had kept dying. He wouldn’t have cared what the consequences were or what he had to change, he would have done it for her. “But I shouldn’t have failed you the first time. I did still fail, regardless whether I fixed it or not” He just feared he’d do that again, fail her once more down the line and he’d lose her again because of him and his stupid mistakes. He knew he would try everything possible to keep her safe but, what if he couldn’t?

When she stared at him well…he just blinked and stared back. Did she…like what he said? Did she not like? Was she going to slap him? The brief pause was driving him rather crazy. He had just told her he loved her and she was just staring at him. Ok….he grunted and caught her when she jumped up at him, slipping his arms around her to hold her against him and he laughed against her mouth before kissing her back. Now that was a reaction he could live with. He kissed her hungrily before breaking it to grin at her “Well, if I had known saying I love you would get me jumped, I would have said it a long time ago” He teased.

Misha looked at them and grinned like an idiot. She jumped up and down slightly and squealed happily. She was so happy for them! She knew they loved each other! She knew, knew, knew it! She giggled “They are so cute! Oh my gosh! It’s perfect!” She said brightly. Khalid side and looked over at her then at Tristian with a dead pan look. Great. Now they would never heard the end of it from that fluffy Unicorn. When they walked over Khalid slowly put Tristian down, grinning at her still before his eyes went over to where Parker was entrapped and glaring at him. “Kill her” He said simply. Misha gasped “What?! No! You can’t just kill her!” She exclaimed. Khalid sighed “She’s a nuisance. And tried to kill you”. Misha pouted “You can’t kill her. That’s wrong” She gave D’artagnan a firm look “You can’t kill her”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm

"You couldn't have changed it even if you wanted too Khalid. We do not decide our fate, I'm just glad I left you that note. Otherwise who knows what would have happened.

Tristian kept her arms around Khalid, she was both physically and mentally drained from all of this. Her eyes fell upon Parker, a hollow expression held on her face. "I agree. She'll never stop. She's only more trouble alive." if Tristian had her way, she would roast the bitch alive. Go old school like the Salem Witch Trails. Tristian had warned her about the consequences of messing with her family but of course Parker wouldn't listen.

D'artagnan cracked his knuckles loudly and was ready to turn her into pixie dust when Michelle gasped. Really!? She had to be all goody goody now? Why couldn't she let this one pass? Parker was a backstabbing bitch that only wanted to break Michelle and himself up. "Michelle love, she kidnapped you, and tried to kill you. She deserves to die a slow painful death." Of course Michelle wouldn't let him do it. She'd save Satan if given the chance. It was just in her nature and there was nothing any of them could do about it.

Sighing he looked at Khalid and shrugged, "Unicorn Princess wins. OTher than kill her what should we do?" he asked slightly annoyed that he couldn't kill Parker.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha couldn’t believe her ears! They all wanted to kill her! It wasn’t right, regardless of what she had done, killing her made them no better than Amon or any other bad person in the world. She glared at them all “Doesn’t matter! You can’t just kill a person like that! I won’t allow it” She would fight tooth and nail against them if they insisted to kill Parker. Khalid groaned and looked up at the ceiling, rolling his eyes. “Damned Unicorn” He wanted Parker dead, it was the cherry on top of the cake. He looked back down to Misha but he could tell by her expression she was not on the bandwagon and if any of them killed Parker Misha would beat them.

Why did the fluffy little blonde rule over them all? He didn’t understand why they let her. “Just leave her there” He suggested and Misha punched him “Khalid! She’ll die up there! We have to let her down”. Khalid glared “Will you let us have NO enjoyment in this at all? I’m surprised you even let me kill my brother…” He grumbled. Misha shook her head “We have to keep some morals. No murder. Let her down”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 pm

It was sad that the only person here that couldn't use magic had the ability to make them all listen to her. Tristian smirked, "Ok...we'll let her down." with a snap of her fingers the chains dropped Parker straight on her head before untangling themselves from around her and reattaching themselves to the wall. "See, we compromised. I let her down for you, and she receives a minor concussion for us. We all win."

Shaking her head she took Khalid's hand and smiled, "Come on I don't know about you but I could really use some rest and relaxation and a hot bath." Taking their hands she teleported them to Khalid's apartment. Since D'artaganan's place was currently in ashes, it would be best of they crashed at Khalid's. "You two can sleep here tonight. I'll take Khalid to my place." Tristian leaned forward and hugged Michelle tightly. "I'm just glad you're okay. But from now on, if we're ever in a crazy situation try to stay next to me okay?"

Once D'artagnan and Michelle were situated Tristian teleported Khalid to her place. It was still a mess but was easily fixed with a little magic. All she wanted to do was rest, for a long time with Khalid but she knew that she couldn't. Khalid would leave once she was asleep and the Professor would take his place. As always.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha gasped at how they “let her down”. They could have snapped her neck doing it like that! Cracked her skull open! But all that happened was Parker spewing up profanities that really made Misha wish she was deaf. She gave Tristian a look “That wasn’t very nice” She poked Tristian in the arm. Leave it to Misha to be kidnapped and almost killed by a person, but still accuse others of not being nice to them. Khalid really could not see how D’artagnan and her meshed at all, but then again they probably couldn’t see how Khalid and Tristian functioned either. She glanced back one more time to Parker to make sure she was at least decently ok before suddenly they were in Khalid’s apartment. She frowned “Why do we have to stay here?” She had no idea Wrinkle had almost died or that D’artagnan’s home had burned down. Poor thing was clueless.

Khalid pursed his lips and didn’t say anything. He’d leave that up to sparkly fae. Misha hugged her back and nodded “I will. I promise” She then grinned like a kid at her and glanced between her and Khalid, giggling a bit. She was so happy! He said I love you! She would so want to girl gossip with her later, but for now, both couples needed major rest. She just wanted to curl up with D’artagnan and try to forget all the awful things that had happened.

Khalid was relieved when they appeared in Tristian’s apartment. He looked around as she fixed things up, just realizing once again that she could be dead right now, buried somewhere with his brother running rampart. He went up to her and playfully in his style he picked her up over his shoulder and took her into the bedroom, tossing her down and then getting on the bed beside her. He leaned over her and kissed her for a few moments before lying next to her “So were going to have a nephew soon. I told D’artagnan and Misha they had too” He said with a grin, staring at the ceiling. He couldn’t believe it…his brother was really did. Gone for good. Now…now life just continued on like nothing, didn’t it?

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:30 pm

"I never said I was a nice person I did what was necessary." Tristian should have lifted her higher so she could have broke her neck. If Parker came near them again, Michelle would not stop her from killing the bitch. That much she could promise.

Once Tristian and Khalid left, D'artagnan took Michelle's hands and pulled her to the couch. "We have to stay here because after you were captured. The house caught on fire. So, until I get it repaired, we'll be staying with Khalid." He had all of his antiques protected in case of such a thing. They were transported to his villa in France in case something like a fire ever happened. This was one of the many times he was glad that he knew magic. Most of his antiques were non replacable.

"Wrinkle made tea he did." said the little forest creature coming around the corner with two cups of tea. Misha was alive, that was good enough for him. He handed her, her tea and rubbed her leg softly. "Misha is safe...witchy made good on her promise she did..."

Tristian slowly removed her shirt from her body hissing slightly as the dried bloody skin clung to the fabric on her shoulder. As gently as she could she removed it from the wound and tossed it into the garbage. Walking over to a mirror she gazed at the wound and hissed. That would leave a scar. But it would also make for a very good story to tell one day. "Are you feeling oka...hey! Put me down! Khalid!" he was back to his playful side. That was good. She laughed and slapped his butt playfully trying to get him to put her down. He tossed her on the bed where she bounced with a laugh. She could get use to all this kissing. Normally he wasn't this affectionate. Sex crazy yes but not affectionate. It was nice, it was sweet and she loved it.

Tristian blinked for a few moments trying to understand what he meant. "Oh no...no no...Michelle's gonna have a girl first. One that I can dress like a princess and teach magic too." It was funny how things just seemed to fall back into routine even after such an event as the one they had just went through. But that was life and it would never change.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha gasped and gave him a sad look “Oh, oh D’artagnan! I’m so sorry! I’m so, so sorry!” Oh his beautiful home…destroyed. She felt so terrible, all of his things gone. “Will it be much to be repaired? Can you use magic? Oh, I’m so sorry. We can stay at my apartment. I mean, it’s a lot smaller than Khalid’s by far but-” She stopped and turned as Wrinke came in and she grinned happily to see him and that he had made it through everything alright. “Wrinkle! You’re alright!” Oh she was relieved and gave him a kiss on the forehead before thanking him as she took a cup of tea. She nodded happily “Were all ok” She looked to D’artagnan lovingly and leaned forward to kiss him “Everything will be ok now”

He looked at her shoulder after he put her on the bed, checking on her wound. It wasn’t pretty, but he could tell it was healing. He got up from the bed briefly to go to her bathroom and wet a towel before returning and lying on his side beside her and gently began wiping the blood away. He was feeling oddly affectionate, but then again having your lover die on you and return could do that to a person. He snorted and gave her a look like she was crazy “Uh, no. Sorry. They are having a boy. Someone I can teach to fight with swords and beat people up and build Legos” He grinned “I like Lego’s” He finished cleaning her wound then tossed the towel on the floor haphazardly before turning his attention back to her, taking a hand and slowly trialing it up and down her stomach and grew pensive and quiet.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Tristian hissed when he brought the rag to her shoulder but allowed him to do as he pleased. It would remain as a reminder of what they had been through, of what the won and lost. She would wear it with pride, just as she did any other scar she had. Tristian popped Khalid on the arm playfully and chuckled, "Girls can play with lego's too ya know!"

Then it grew silent, normally Khalid was more... talkative more...playful. Had her death really bothered him that much? She really couldn't say anything because if the roles had been reversed she would probably have gone comatose and destroyed the world with black magic or something. Her muscles tightened as his fingers trailed up and down the flat of her stomach. "I'm not going anywhere Khalid. I'm right here." she took his hand and pressed it to her cheek she turned her face and nuzzled his hand, pressing small kisses along the palm.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Everybody better beware

“Yes, pink Legos. Their having a boy” He insisted. He had told Misha a boy and damn it, she was going to have a boy because he said so. Of course he thought it quite humorous they were dedicating Misha and D’artagnan’s family life when probably they hadn’t even discussed children yet. But whatever. What he said was final. He was having a nephew.

After everything…silence was actually welcomed for once. He wanted to hear the sound of her breathing, feel her heartbeat, see her move and just…be alive. His eyes looked up to her face when she took her hand “For a moment, you weren’t” He gazed at her face. She was lovely, she really was. Most beautiful thing in the entire world “You know, I never watched Tatia because I liked her. I know my brother insisted I desired her, but I didn’t. Tatia intrigued me because she loved a fae. She was devoted to him in every way and I didn’t trust her for quite some time. I thought it impossible for a mortal to love an immortal. I never understood. I watched her all the time, trying to understand her and what she felt for Amon” He chuckled softly “But then, I didn’t understand many things” He sighed and stroked her cheek.

“But then I met you. Yes you looked like Tatia, that’s what first drew me to you, but that’s not why I stuck around…and then after some time I finally understood Tatia and Amon. It finally made sense, me meeting you” And in that moment, he looked at her in that special way. The way Amon had looked at Tatia and D’artagnan looked at Misha…he looked at her that way.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:22 am

There was no use in arguing with Khalid. It was like arguing with a brick wall. But if she had to she's use a little magic to make sure she got her way. Then Khalid would be stuck having Princess tea parties with a little blond magical baby. It would be so cute and she would be sure to take lots of pictures to black mail him with.

Tristian could only hold his hand to her face and smile at him. It meant a lot to her to know that he cared this much for her. That the thought of losing her would mean this much to him. It showed that he cared. Hell, he admitted to loving her. Of course she had said it to him in her note but she had yet to actually say it outloud to him. Tristian sat up slowly and gently tucked his hair behind his ear. Khalid was so...lost. Lost in emotions and feelings. He had changed a lot from the first time she met him, from all those years ago back in ancient Egypt.

And then it happened, the look. The look that she had seen so many time between other people he was finally giving it to her. Tristian's heart raced wildly in her chest. At that moment she had absolutely no doubt in her mind that Khalid truly loved her. "I love you Khalid. More than all the star in the universe or droplets of water or grains of sand. Nothing will ever take me away from you. You're stuck with me for life and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. I will do whatever it takes to be by your side for as long as time allows. Even if the Professor is with Francesca. I'll get over it." she kissed his lips softly and rested her head against his. "You mean more to me than anything else."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:34 am

Everybody better beware

He was feeling very…emotional, he supposed that was the word. He hated it, he didn’t like feeling all of these things, but much had happened in such a short amount of time that he supposed it was normal to feel overwhelmed. He knew in the morning he’d be back to himself, and would move on like all of this hadn’t happened. But for now, he would relish lying in bed with her and appreciating her in every way possible. He didn’t care that she hadn’t said it because…well…technically she had said it, the first time around when she had been dying. But when she said it this time he grinned and then wondered why he was grinning. Did he find it that big of a deal for her to say the words? Apparently.

He ran his hands through her hair and sighed in comfort “I know…I’m amazing” He teased before chuckling. So badly he wanted to roll on top of her and make love to her, but he told himself to behave, their bodies had gone through enough action and they needed some damned rest. He shifted, putting his arms around her and pulling her close against his chest and closed his eyes “I think I will sleep for about a month. You should just stay in bed and sleep with me”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: