Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

The Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:57 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Ok, he was seriously ready to gag her and throw her over his shoulder, lock her in his closet and either make her listen to him or he would switch to dire, dire measures…make Tristian listen to the Unicorn. And personally, he would take himself over Misha’s rambling any day but damn it he would threaten it if he had too! Oh wait that might mean he’d have to listen to her too…eh, he hadn’t hit that level of desperation yet. He’d give it another hour. When she spoke about Parker his jaw dropped and he laughed bitterly “Jesus, you really think she’s some sort of saint don’t you? Parker is a backstabbing, conniving little slut, I’ve told you. She is a very powerful shape shifter! And she likes to screw with people. She’s only messing with me because I antagonize her about D’artagnan!” Maybe that had been a bad idea when he thought about it…he should have never messed with her and leave her be, but he couldn’t help it. He got on people’s nerves…that’s what he did. Well, you know, besides nightmares.

He gave her a look as she snatched her arm away “Stop being a child, Tristian” He snapped “Now is not the time for it. This is dangerous!” They could resume arguing later, but they had to first figure out what the hell was happening with the damned hallways. He crossed his arm defiantly “I’ll damn well touch you if I want too and when I want too” But even with his threat he didn’t touch her, because he was already bleeding and he didn’t need to be bleeding anywhere else. His head was good enough, thanks. His arms dropped when she just started walking and he stared after her for a moment before sighing and rolling his eyes, going after her “Tristian!” he hissed, quickly catching up with her “Don’t just start, walking aimlessly! Are you an idiot?! We need to keep our wits about us. Need to think this through. You can’t just start wandering”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:09 pm

"Parker is my friend. The only friend other than Michelle that I have. You just don't like anyone who takes my attention off of you. You're suck a child!" Though Tristian did know that Parker had a crush on D'artagnan she hadn't told her that he was taken by Michelle because honestly, Parker is way out of the elder fae's league. By lightyears. The fact that Khalid was using Parker as an excuse just fueled her anger. She was going to be a nun when this was over with. Maybe they were accepting new applicatants since Michelle left.

"I'm being a child?! This coming from you? The biggest adult child on the planet?! You bitch and complain about the stupidest things! You pout and get jealous and threaten people who come near me or try and take my attention from you. If anyone is a child it's you. I have more maturity in my pinkie finger then you do in your entire body!" she was yelling again, her voice vibrating off the walls.

Unknown to hear a shadowy creature had begun to stalk towards them even as she continued to walk away from him. She couldn't stand the sight of him right now. In all honesty even the professor wouldn't be able to calm her down. It's because of him and his stupid feelings from the vampire that this was even happening. Why couldn't he be a normal person and go for someone who was alive...and had a pulse. The image of Khalid kissing France flashed in her mind again. Love was too painful, she wished she had never felt it before.

"We are in a magical rat race. Standing here screaming at each other isn't going to get us out. And obviously I am an idiot if I've stayed with you this long! Jealous, immature, two timing bastard." She screamed over her shoulder. Suddenly she collided with something firm causing her to fall back on her ass her head smacking against the hard wood floor. Her vision swam for a moment, "What the hell was that...also...owwwww!" her hands grasped the side of her head until her vision cleared. Her face visibly pale when her icy gaze fell upon the thing she crashed into. "Oh...shit."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He snorted and made a disgusted sound “Oh, good God! Jealous of that little walking billboard for disease control? I thought you were actually smart, but you’re as naïve as Michelle about that damned woman!” He knew Parker was a good little actress, but to pull the wool over Tristian’s eyes? He had to say he was very disappointed in her for allowing such a thing. He would have thought she would know better than to trust her. “YES! YOUR being a child! YOU! YOOUU! YOU!” He pointed at her before growling and wiping at the back of his head again…damn it he was still bleeding! Good thing he was a Fae or he would probably be on the floor by now. He crossed his arms and looked at her hand when she mentioned her pinkie finger then gave her a dubious look “Really? Maturity? You throw me against a wall and yell at me while were trapped in a magical box and trust Parker and you want to say your more mature then me?” He forced a laugh “Willy Wonka is more mature than you and he lived in a CANDY FACTORY”

He saw the creature before she did, since she was too damned busy yelling at him and he froze for a moment before trying to quickly and discreetly start moving at her, outstretching his arm and growling at her as he motioned for her to come back. “Tristian” He hissed “TRISTIAN!” He didn’t want to make too many sudden movements because of the...the…thing. What was it? Was it an illusion? Well, that question was answered quickly since Tristian collided with it. He carefully moved over to her but his eyes stayed locked on the creature “Get up” He told her lowly “Slowly get up”. He had never seen anything quite like this demon before, it was one ugly heifer though that was for sure.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:58 pm

"I blasted you into a wall because after what I saw you had the nerve to actually try and touch me. You have no idea what I feel right now! Parker told me I should just leave you alone, that you were like every other guy out there. I told her you were different but I guess I was wrong."

There was no use in arguing with Khalid, it was like arguing with a brick wall. So she chose to ignore him again, why did she always end up with the immature assholes. Parker was her friend, she would never do anything to hurt her. She had been there when Tristian was upset about the Professor and Khalid, Tristian helped her with her magic they were friends and Khalid was just being an asshole. The witch shook her head annoyingly and quickened her pace. Maybe he would get lost in a different part of this race maze then she'd have some peace and quiet.

However she didn't intend on bumping into anything hard enough my make her smack her head on the hardwood floor. Her eyes widened at the sight of the grotesque looking thing in front of her. What the hell was it? A demon? Did this school ever have a day when there wasn't something out to kill them? Sitting up she rose to stand earning a warning growl from the demon who took an advancing step towards them. "What...is that?" she whispered keeping her hands out in front of her as a sign of peace.

She really didn't want to get eaten today...Khalid yeah he could get eaten. Her on the other hand, she had a final coming up and really couldn't afford to miss it.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Everybody better beware

Well obviously he would need Misha to do an intervention, because Parker had her wrapped around her finger and Tristian refused to listen to him. He needed some Unicorn sparkly magic…whenever they got out of this damned whatever it was. He couldn’t believe Parker’s word was being taken over his, that was just damned ridiculous. But they had gotten into arguments before and he had been in plenty messes and he always got himself out so, he was confident he would with this fight as well…it would just take a little effort was all and some fancy footwork but he was sure he could fix it somehow and then he’d laugh in her face afterwards and make her life hell when she realized how wrong she had been and make her beg for forgiveness. No, no, begging isn’t good enough, he would make her grovel and deny her sex for like, a whole six months just so she could know what it felt like…..ok wait no, he wouldn’t do that but all the other stuff yes!

His little internal rant had to be cut short though because all his attention was now locked on the demon before them. It was just standing there…and that worried him more than if it was trying to tear them to pieces right off the bat. “I don’t know…but let us not stick around and find out” He told her, keeping his voice low and steady. He grabbed her arms to slowly pull her closer to him, not giving a damn she had already threatened him a million times not to touch her, this was her safety that was important right now. As the demon took a step forward he thought screw it with taking it easy and wretched her back behind him “Run, Tristian, before it gives us a real reason to run”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Tristian didn't even care that Khalid was touching her now, now she was more concerned about the giant demon looking thing with more mouths than should be on any given creature. It took another step forward when Khalid grabbed her arm. Part of her wanted to click her heels together and start saying "There's no place like home, there's no place like home" in hopes that maybe she'd end up in her dorm room asleep or something.

Tristian's hands balled into his shirt when the demon screamed at them, her icy orbs closed tightly as her hair was blow off her shoulders by the force of the scream. Whatever that thing was, it definitely wasn't happy. It looked wounded, part of it's body was badly burned and it's flesh dropped to the floor in thick globs. What the hell happened to it? She wondered trying to summon some of her own magic to teleport them out of this hell hole only to have it retreat further into her. Really?! Now her magic was being a douche?!

Khalid shoved her back causing her to stumble in her heels. Oh hell now he did not just do that! He wasn't a hero, he was the villian. As she went to open her mouth to yell at him, the little orb she had sent out earlier came rushing around the corner towards them. The demon turned it's attention on it and screetched loudly. The orb stopped in mid flight and circled around the demon. Grabbing Khalid's hand she pulled him behind her and took off down the hall way as fast as her well toned legs could carry her.

The demon caught the little orb in his hand and squished it with little effort. It made a popping noise and fell to the floor in a pile of dust. It's head turned towards where Khalid and Tristian had been moments before and roared angrily. It had already lost two meals it wasn't about to loose another. In thunderous bounds it took off after the fleeing witch and fae. It was a hungry demon...and tonight it would feast.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Everybody better beware

He didn’t flinched or bat an eye when the demon screamed at them, just continued to stare at it and every move it made, taking a step back when it took a step forward. He had faced plenty of demons in his life, he didn’t have fear….but he was worried. He had faced those demons alone or with people that he didn’t care if they got killed and he lived, but this situation was different from all others because Tristian was with him and they were both without magic. He too noticed the demon seemed to have gotten in a shuffle with perhaps some other patrons lost in magical time warp, for it looked like it had quite the night…he just hoped that he and Tristian didn’t end up looking like it by the end of the night. He tried to use his own magic as well but it was useless, nothing was going to work. They were left absolutely defenseless right now.

She may have thought he was the villain, but right now he was the only person that would be able to save her powerless little ass against this demon. He was ready to face this thing, fight it, do whatever he had too while Tristian ran to safety. At least she could get away, maybe she could find help or find a way out of here. The demon was already injured so…he could take it. Totally. He’d end up losing all his limbs probably but didn’t mean he still couldn’t fight it and cause a good distraction. When the orb returned he glanced to it and was ready to pounce. It was distracted now, he could tackle it while Tristian ran and then-he whipped his head around and looked at Tristian startled as she grabbed his hand and pulled him so they could run. Ah…he had a perfect plan!

He ran with her as quickly as he could, glancing behind him and saw the demon following. He cursed and turned back ahead of them as they came upon three passages ahead of them. He paused for only a moment before yanking her with him as he chose the one on the far left and kept running. What in the hell were they going to do?! No one around, no exits, just hallways upon hallways….they couldn’t just keep running, the demon was going to catch up with them. He glanced back behind him again then Tristian, stopping for a moment but gave her a push “GO! KEEP GOING! I’ll hold it off!”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Tristian ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Her heels crashing loudly on the floor as they ran. The little orb only held the demons attention for so long. She felt it die and the angry aura of the demon spike as it chased after them. Honestly she needed a vacation after all of this! Khalid turned and tugged her after him. She stumbled slightly but continued to run with Khalid now leading.

The rushing footsteps of the demon chasing after them made her heart race faster in her chest. This maze made no sense there should be more openings more doors hell hadn't they seen that movie with the hot British guy in it! Khalid stopped suddenly and pushed her forward causing her to stumble and use the wall for support. What was he insane?! Yes she was still pissed at him, and part of her wanted to leave him behind but the other part, the one that still clung to whatever feelings she had for him told her not to.

The demon bounded around the corner and tackled Khalid without stopping and flew across the floor. Tristian let out a started scream and pressed herself against the wall while Khalid and the demon skid across the hard wood. What do I do? What do I do? her mind screamed as she looked around for some form of weapon but found none. She had no magic, at least none that she could pull from herself. But...she did know something.

Yanking the black cloth that covered the table near the wall she wrapped it around her hand tightly and punched the elegant antique mirror on the wall shattering the glass. Dropping the the floor she picked up the sharpest piece she could find and sliced her hand. Blood instantly poured from the wound and onto the floor. Dipping her fingers into the blood she quickly drew a banishing[Only admins are allowed to see this link] in her own blood. Once it was complete she flicked her fingers towards the demon sending small droplets of her blood onto it's flesh.

"Toratalus!" the witch slammed her hand down onto the floor causing a wave of purple energy to rush towards the demon engulfing it in smoke and vanishing before their eyes. Tristian leaned back against the wall and stared at Khalid for a moment before releasing a breath she didn't even know she was holding. Blood magic was forbidden in witchcraft. More times it caused more problems then it helped but she was desperate.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid always held himself in high regard, that he could get himself out of any situation but this…this was a bit of a sticky spot even for him. If only he could use his abilities, this would be a piece of cake, but without it he had no freaking clue what they were supposed to do. He could hear the demon thundering behind him and he knew that outrunning it wasn’t going to last more than a few seconds more. That’s why he knew the only chance she had was for him to distract it and for her to run and by a miracle somehow find a way out. “GO!” He roared at her when she just stood there, then grunt in pain and snarled when the demon tackled him. Oh….OW! Damn this thing was insanely strong! He tried to fight it off but that was pretty useless and he felt one of its mouths clamp down on his arm and pull. He sat forward hastily, for he felt like his arm was going to be yanked straight off. Great…he was going to be demon chow. Awesome.

He made a strangled sound of pain as he kicked in demon in the gut but didn’t seem to make much of a effect. He just was glad he was the distraction he was hoping for, so Tristian could get away. …or not get away as it were. He didn’t notice she had stuck around or saw anything she was doing because, well, he was a tad bit busy. But all he knew one moment he was wrestling a demon and getting his arm nommed and the next it was gone. He froze, staring where the demon had been then groaned in pain and sat up, looking at her and shook his head “You were supposed to run…” he grumbled, slowly trying to stand but rethought that move and sat back down, grabbing his arm in pain “What did you do to it?!”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Pain...her hand hurt like a bitch. At least she was smart enough not to cut her painting hand. Stupid emotions, she should have left Khalid to be demon food. Though he'd probably give the thing heart burn. Groaning she rose from her spot on the floor and kicked off her heels, her feet were hurting like am mother thanks to those stupid things. Walking over to Khalid she knelt down beside him and grabbed his head gently tilting it down.

Wow she had done a number on him, good thing he was a fae, if he was human he would probably have died by now. Grabbing his arm she pulled to towards her and tilted it from side to side. It was a deep bite, he was lucky the thing didn't take his arm with it. Grabbing the top of his sleeve she gave it a good yank and tore the fabric off his shirt and wrapped his wound tightly to keep the blood from running.

"I sent it to a different part of the maze, it should give us enough time to at least find the exit." Knotting the makeshift bandage she stood up and looked down at him. Her icy eyes void of any emotion. "Lets get going...the sooner we're out of here the better." She couldn't leave him here. Even if he was an ass and broke her heart she still cared for him. Stupid Italian feelings.

The little witch started down the path again, keeping an eye out for anything that could be of use to their escape all the while keeping a distance between herself and Khalid. Her arms were crossed tightly under her breast while her mind went over the events of the night. Perhaps this was fates way of saying they weren't meant to be together. After they didn't exactly go well together, more like gasoline to fire. Perhaps it was better this way, for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Everybody better beware

He wondered if there was a part of his body not bleeding at this point. He should have just let the demon eat him and not put up a fight, cause now all he was was a injured gazelle leaving a trail for the hungry lion to find. He groaned when she grabbed his head and he pulled away, looking at her hand “What in the hell did you do?” He knew blood magic was a big no-no, he just hoped she didn’t suffer any witchy consequences from it. “Ow, ow, OW!” He growled as she grabbed his arm “Be GENTLE, jeez!” His arm was pretty much hanging by a thread of skin and she was just grabbing and rough handling him. “Oh, now your concerned…” He muttered as she wrapped his arm. Where were her wrapping skills when she bashed him against a wall and cracked his head open, huh?

“A different part of the maze…a maze it created…” He gave her a look “He’ll find us again in two seconds” But it was better than nothing, way better than the situation they were just in…he was just being an ass about it. He groaned at the throbbing pain shooting down his arm and slowly stood up, using his good arm to lean against the wall before he pushed away from it and sighed “Finding an exit is easier said than done” But better than just standing there doing nothing…but wandering about aimlessly wasn’t that great either. He sighed as she started to walk and followed, keeping his eyes peeled as well “There are a bunch of secret passages in this school…maybe we can find one of them to get out of here” He looked to her and made a face to see she was still pissed “Tristian, I may be an asshole but I’m not a liar. Have I ever lied to you? I don’t think so. I’m telling you it was Parker, she can shapeshift and shifted into France. You don’t have any reason to not believe me”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:14 am

She knew he was in pain but still she wanted him to suffer...a little. Looking over at her hand she shrugged and put her hand down by her side. Khalid knew as much as she that Blood Magic had very bad consequences but her magic was currently on shut down and he nearly lost his arm so she was desperate. Maybe the powers that be would give her a break for once. "Oh stop being such a baby." he had been in worse conditions than this...at least she thought so after all he was as old as dirt.

"Even if it was running at top speed, which would be hard since it's basically falling apart from whatever it was attacked with before, it would be a little bit before it reached us. Think of it as we're in the middle and it's at the beginning." Khalid was always thinking of the bad parts of a situation.

They walked in silence for a while, until he brought up the France/Parker issue...again. Tristian turned and leaned against the wall next to her and sighed. No he had never lied to her, because he liked telling the truth because he was an ass and knew that sometimes telling the truth hurt worse than a lie. She had to be a mosocist to allow this kind of torture to continue. But Parker was her friend, never once had she given her any indencation that she would ever want to hurt her.

"Okay, let's say I believed you...why would she do it? What reason does she have to want to hurt me? You I can see because you're an asshole but I've done nothing but helped her." Tristian didn't have many friends, many people in the school found her a bit strange so the ones she had she clung to like Michelle and D'artagnan. Parker had her moments of bitchiness but nothing Tristian couldn't handle.

Suddenly the wall Tristian was leaning on seemed to disappear sending the witch tumbling to the floor and into a doorway. "OW!" she yelled grabbing the back of her head. The room she was in was dark for a moment before the nurses station suddenly materialized around her. Half of her body was laying in the nurses station while the other was in the hallway. Pulling herself she ran her hands along the side of the door panel and pursed her lips. "A little warning would be nice next time!" she shouted at the invisible force that worked it's magic on the maze.

"Come on...lets get you stitched up." she said to Khalid not waiting for him to walk into the nurses station before she began searching for things the bind his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:07 am

Everybody better beware

“I’m not being a baby!” How dare she say he was a baby! He just went hand to hand…more hand to mouth combat with that stupid creature! He was willing to take it on alone to let her run away! And he was the baby? Well she was a brat. He had been in worse situations but still didn’t mean it didn’t hurt like bloody hell. He had once actually lost his arm before…or had it been his leg…? He couldn’t remember but it had hurt so much he had passed out, but luckily back then he had had magic available to him and had gotten it fixed. If he lost an arm in here he would just bleed out on the floor until he died. He raised a brow “Well look at you being the little labyrinth genius” He muttered sarcastically. He would trust her assumption but didn’t put him anymore at ease about it. If they didn’t get out soon, they’d be dead.

He stopped when she did, keeping his distance but frowned and gazed at her quietly. Well, it looked like finally she was bloody well listening to him. Only took his skull being crashed and his arm practically chewed off…her question made him shake his head like she was an idiot and she was being an idiot about Parker “I TOLD you” He snapped impatiently “First off, she’s a vindictive bitch and she always has been. She simply just likes to screw with people and make their lives miserable. Second, your Michelle’s friend. She hates Michelle because D’artagnan is in love with her. Parker also hates me because I refuse to help her win over D’artagnan and I give her shit for it all the time.” As he spoke he walked closer to her, step by step, until he was standing before her “If you had just calmed down before and listened we wouldn’t be in this stupid situation”

Suddenly the wall was gone and she was on the floor. It took him completely by surprise and he tried to reach out and grab her but his reflexes were slow since his body was hating him right now. “Tristian!!” He panicked, like she was going to disappear or the wall might come back up and separate them. He kneeled down “You alright?” he asked as the room appeared before them. He looked up and around a bit suspiciously as if it might be some sort of trap, then offered her his good hand to help her up. He carefully stepped into the room with her, being overly cautious.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 am

Tristian dusted off her dress and was surprised that the thing didn't have a single tear in it. Whatever it was made out of she would need to get her clothing made from it. "Sit on the table." she ordered walking over to the medical cabinet and opening both doors. Her icy eyes looked through the items until she found the gauze, bandages, sewing thread and needles and walked back to Khalid. Pouring a bottle of alcohol into a bowl she placed the needle into alcohol to soak before untying Khalid's wound. The smell of drying blood made her stomach tighten, she had never been a big fan of blood but being a witch it came with the territory.

Tossing the bandage into the garbadge she washed the wound with warm water until she could see the wound clearly. "Thing has quite a bite huh?" Pulling up a chair she pulled the needle from the alcohol and threaded the plastic wire and began to sew his wounds shut. She was as gentle as possible, knowing he was in more pain than any normal person could handle. The room was quiet save for the ticking of the clock on the wall.

Tristian ran over her thoughts as she watched the needle pass through the broken skin. She had seen how Parker reacted to D'artagnan. She knew that look in her eyes but never said anything because D'artagnan would never in a million years go for Parker. But for Parker to go out of her way to actually do something like this still made Tristian a little wary. "Don't scold me Khalid, you know for a fact that you would have reacted the same way if you saw what I saw. Don't say you wouldn't because I know you would." Khalid was far more jealous than she was. He would probably have stabbed the guy in the chest in front of everyone.

Tying off the wire she cut it and began to wrap the wound in new bandages. Avoiding eye contact while she did. If Parker really was responsible...the girl was going to be picking up her teeth from the floor. She would know the meaning of pain and fear when she was finished. No one messed with her family, no one. Standing she moved behinkd Khalid and used a pair of small tweezers to pull slivers of wood from Khalid's head. The blood had already clotted and stopped the bleeding. Good...he would look a little strange with a giant white bandage around his head.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 am

Everybody better beware

He sat down as she told him too and he would have made a snarky comment but he was starting to become in too much pain to even talk. His head was woozy and his body felt like someone had stuffed him with a bunch of boulders. He eyed her however when she got all the materials to bandage him up “Do you know how to do this?” He had simply, looking a little hesitant to let Tristian come at it with needles when she was still mad at him. What if he passed out and woke up to have his arm sewn onto his ass or something? He hissed as she washed it, but took in a breath and slowly released it and it helped calm him down but did nothing to numb the pain. “I know of things with far worse bite” He threw her a dirty look before staring forward, just trying to ignore whatever she was doing with his arm. When she began he expected her to be rough, to “accidentally” stab him a few times in his wound as she tried to sex it up, but she was actually nice. Maybe she hit her head too hard.

He snorted “Please, I would have not!” He argued stubbornly, shifting “I would have punched whoever was kissing you. Then drown them in the punch bowl. Then I would have thrown you over my shoulder and taken you home. Simple as that” He gave her a haughty look, for he wouldn’t have down what she did, not cry and break things with magic and then storm out and fling her against a wall. He tried to roll his shoulder when she was done but he hissed in pain and decided that was a very bad idea. When she went behind him to work on his head he glanced back at her before trying to hold his head still “Are chunks of my brain falling out of my head?”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Tristian just gave him a stern look when he questioned her abilities to sew up wounds. She was a witch and had gotten plenty of wounded plus she was an artist every piece of clothing her puppets wore she made herself. So yes, she did now how to sew up a wound. She ignored her own hand that was currently throbbing in pain, Khalid was hurt worse than she. It was her fault so the least she could do was stitch him up.

The witch gave him a look, she knew of what she was refering too. Her bite mark wasn't that bad and he wore it around like a damn metal afterwards. Besides, he liked it, he was kinky that way. She always left bites on him, though not as deep or bad as the first one. But still, at least she didn't try to rip his arm off so it couldn't have been THAT bad. Big baby.

"Exactly, but the fact is you would have been pissed off and wouldn't listen to anything I had to say anything either. You would have probably locked me in the bathroom again." she didn't know why he liked doing that, the bathroom of all places. She felt a little like a puppy when he did that. He was barbarian in some ways, tossing her over his shoulder and such were proof.

She gently removed the last piece of wood slivers from his head and blotted away the blood from his hair, "For that to happen one must have a brain first." she chuckled softly and sat down the cleaning supplies and needle. He would be fine, he was a fae, a warrior, and a pain in the ass. He'd nag the grim reaper to death before it took him. He was too much trouble for his own good.

Unwrapping her own hand she turned on the water faucet and let the cold water run over her hand. The blood still flowed freely turning the clear water red. She much have cut a little too deeply. But she wasn't exactly paying attention to that. "[justify]The maze is constantly shifting...I can hear it in the walls...random rooms appear at certain times...we just have to figure out which door leads to where."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Everybody better beware

He gave her a look and put his hands up when she glared at him, but he had a small smirk on his lips. Yes he complained about the bite mark all the time, she left a freaking scar for God’s sake…but he did also strut around and show it off as well. So what? He could be proud of something and still whine about it at the same time. He shrugged “So?” The bathroom wasn’t all that bad to be locked in, at least she had access to water unlike a closet. He was a jealous man….he was naturally a jealous creature but never had he felt so compelled to be a big green monster like he was when it came to Tristian. She was right…he would have behaved exactly like she did, just his own version of it. But he still didn’t like that she was mad at him for something he didn’t do.

He glanced back and leered at her comment about his brain. “One could say the same about you and a bra” He grinned at her but then realized he was still injured and she could still kill him so he sighed and let his grin turn into a frown “Sorry, sorry…im in pain…and cranky” he grumbled. He watched her unwrap her hand and got up from where he sat, rummaging through some things until he found a band aid. It was too small for her cut but he was trying, he couldn’t be faulted for trying. He walked up behind her then leaned against the counter, holding up the band aid as she rinsed her hand “I think you’re going to need this” He offered then crossed his arms “I think our best bet still is to find one of the secret passages”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:42 pm

The witch resisted the urge to pop him upside the head for the bra comment. Instead she looked down at her chest, no she didn't have ginormous boobs like France but she had a nice pair, they were perky...and real unlike ninty percent of this school. Woman going under the knife to look more beautiful, magic was easier...and cheaper and didn't leave scars. But instead of popping him she just grunted and walked away to rinse her hand.

She watched the water fall over her hand and tried to summon some of her powers to try and fix her hand but the only thing she got was a mild headache. Khalid walked over to her and she gave him a sideways glance, he held out the tiny bandaid to her and she smiled, it wouldn't even cover half of the scar but it was still sweet all the same. Taking the bandaid she placed it on the small cut on her arm instead and pulled out another roll of gauze to wrap her hand.

After it was wrapped nicely she flexed her hand to make sure it was still useable and turned to Khalid. "You've been here a lot longer than I have dig around in the professor's brain and see if he knows where on is." The witch turned and looked at the clock which ticked loudly on the wall, it was 10:42 P.M which gave them less than two hours to find a way out of this labyrinth. Tristian really didn't want to spend the rest of her life in this place, wandering aimlessly waiting for the vail to become thin again so they had a chance of escape.

Honestly, she was starting to think this school was out to kill people. Where did they import this place fun anyway? "I'm sorry." she said without looking at him instead finding the clock on the wall the most interesting object in the room. "I overreacted and...I'm sorry." It took a lot for Tristian to apologize for something. It was an Italian thing, she hated to be wrong. But Khalid deserved it, though if the roles were reversed she wouldn't get one from him, instead it would be Chinese and movies.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Everybody better beware

At least she took the band aid and didn’t stick a needle in his eye for his bra comment. As she put the band aid on he smiled sheepishly and looked at her breasts “I love your breasts, by the way. They’re very nice. I love to touch them. They are far better than anyone’s breasts I have ever seen” That was his true apology for making the bra joke. He watched her wrap her hand and was going to offer to help but he figured she’d do that a lot better than him. He wasn’t good with helping fix people, if he tried to wrap up her hand she’d probably end up with gauze on her toe somehow. He glanced around the room as she spoke, nervous for them to just be standing in this room with a demon on the hunt and knew they should start moving again soon.

He snorted “Everything is messed up, it’s not so easy to just find one. I know there’s a few hidden behind certain pictures…if we can stumble upon the right hallway we can get to one” He looked at the clock when she did and sighed. They had to get out of here soon…eternity with Tristian wouldn’t be a bad thing or anything, but not stuck in this labyrinth. At least stuck at Disneyland. At least. Her apology snapped him out of his thoughts and he turned to look at her in surprise when she apologized. He wanted to be smug, all high and mighty that she had realized what she had done wrong, but he told himself that was so not the appropriate reaction. He just simply made himself nod and give her a smile “Apology accepted” He then stepped towards her, grabbed her and pulled her close, giving her a quick kiss before grinning and allowing a little smugness “Now, let’s get the hell out of here…” he grumbled, taking her good hand with his good arm and started to lead them out of the room and back to exploring aimlessly.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:02 am

Tristian smirked at his comment and pushed out her chest slightly, she was proud of her boobies. They were nice boobies at least in her opinion.

Wasn't he a cocky asshat, but she allowed him to kiss her the motion sending tiny butterflies in her stomach like always. Though when she got her hands on Parker the girl would be shitting out her teeth for a month. Gently placing her hand his good arm they walked out of the nurses station which disappeared as soon as they entered the hallway. Once against they were in the dim lit endless hallway. This time they were in a different area, she could tell by the stone flooring instead of the hardwood.

Dark magic swirled around them making the hallway cold. Tiny goosebumps rose on her skin making her shiver. Secret passage, secret passage, if I were a secret passage where would I be? If Tristian were a secret passage she wouldn't be very secret. She would be hiding in plain sight. She looked around them watching the paintings and sculptures. Suddenly she stopped and tilted her head at a tapestry that hung on the wall. To a normal viewer it would seem like a normal tapestry, old frayed with dull colors, but for someone who paid close attention they would see the slight breeze coming from behind it.

Letting go of Khalid's arm she walked over and pushed the tapestry to the side. Lifting her hand she felt the cold air brush pass her fingertips. "There's something here." she whispered tapping on the stones in front of her. Using her shoulder she pushed hard against the stone until finally it shifted and moved apart. A gush of wind blew pass her as the tunnel opened. "I think...we may have found our secret passage.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:15 am

Everybody better beware

Well, at least she wasn’t angry at him anymore, so if they did get stuck in here forever at least they could have sex like rabbits and keep each other company and not worry that she’d kill him because he supposedly kissed France. He sighed as they started on their journey to freedom once again, his whole body tense because he was waiting for that ugly demon to rear its head any minute. Tristian may have saved there asses once with blood magic, but he was already injured now, he was pretty sure that same tactic wouldn’t work in their favor a second time. He put his arm around her and rubbed her arm when he noticed her shiver, wondering if it was because she was cold or scared. He wondered who else had wandered into this labyrinth…D’artagnan? Michelle? The Dean? He didn’t like the Dean as a person, but if she got trapped in here and eaten by the Demon the school was so screwed.

He stopped immediately and watched her as she approached the tapestry. “What?” He came to stand beside her as she felt behind the tapestry. They couldn’t have found an exit so easily…could they? Feeling a new rush of adrenaline he helped her push against the stone until the passage was revealed. He laughed in surprise and shook his head “Hot damn, were really going to get out of here” He whispered with a grin. But his expression fell when he heard something to their left and he looked over to see the Demon there, crawling down the wall to the floor, its face turned towards them. His eyes widened “Go…go, go, go, go!” He shouted, pushing her into the passage way. He just hoped it really led outside…what if this was controlled by the magic too and ended up like a labyrinth? What if it was a dead end? Well, they would soon find out.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:14 pm

"Hot damn indeed." she smiled brightly at Khalid, secretly proud of herself for finding one of the secret passages. But her smile instantly faded when she heard a scratching noise coming from down the hall. Leaning pass Khalid, she watched the demon climb down the wall and growl at them. Tristian didn't need to be told twice, pulling the hem of her dress up she hurried down the passage way the demon close on their heels.

Tristian looked behind her to make sure Khalid was following her when all of a sudden the ground gave way under her. The witch let out a shocked scream as she fell down a dark hole. Her body hit something soft and the echoing sound of tearing fabric waved through her ears. A rush of bright light engulfed her and the hard body of the lobby floor collided with her body causing her to lose her breath. The witch rolled over on her stomach and couched trying to catch her breath.

Opening her eyes she came face to face with a old yellow skull. Lifting her head she gazed around the room and felt the contents of her stomach rush to her throat. The fought back the urge to blow chunks over the room and stumbled to stand. Bodies, some skeleton, some half eaten laying in a heap around the room. "Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Everybody better beware

He quickly followed her into the passageway, staying close behind her to urge her forward, glancing back behind him to see the demon enter the passageway as well and follow them. Oh he hoped there was a ending that got them out of here at the end of this passageway or they were dead. There was barely any room to run in here much less fight a demon. What did they do? If he could slow down, he could go back to his original plan to be a distraction while Tristian ran…but would she run to safety? She was a stubborn little witch…suddenly he heard the floor crumble and his head whipped back around to look at Tristian as he watched her fall down a hole. Oh well wonderful, things just got better “NO!” he shouted and stepped forward, but paused when he felt the ground crumble and he stepped back. If they both fell down the hole…not good, but he needed to get her out.

“Tristian! Tristian are you alright?!” He called as he stood near the hole, trying to peer down. He could hear the demon still scuttling behind them and he glanced back before back down the hole. Jumping down there was starting to look more appetizing… who knew, maybe they were safer down there then up here? Or maybe it was a tiny little space that would just allow the demon easier access to eat them. Damn it! It was so dark as well, he couldn’t see a damned thing but he could hear the demon getting closer and closer.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:12 am

Oh this wasn't good, not good at all. It was the lobby, though a creepy demon layer alternate version of the lobby. The exit was right in front of her, the doors were wide open and she could see the outside. "I see the exit...however I think I'm standing in the demons kitchen." the disgusting sound of fleshing squishing under her feet made her gag. Human bodies were not her specialty. All the gooey stuff was suppose to stay on the inside not litter the floor on the outside.

"Jump down! If we hurry we can make the exit." Tristian looked up at the hole and grimanced, she had fallen from up there? It was a wonder nothing broke on the way down. Except her dignity that was broken for sure. There was a noise that came from behind her, turning she backed up slowly and hid behind a pile of bones. Drawing an invisible cross over her body she prayed to whatever God felt like helping out a witch and an asshole fae to protect them until they go out. Then she asked that it watch over Parker because when she got her hands on that little hussy all hell was going to break loose.

"Khalid, hurry." she shouted from her hiding space. She honestly hoped there was only one demon in this place and not little tiny ones that grow up to be like their mommy.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Everybody better beware

It’s kitchen? Why did he see that not being a good thing “Well, will have to ask it for its recipes…” He grumbled, glancing back behind, now able to see a faint shadow of the creature as it came closer. He had a feeling it could be moving faster but it was confident. It was going faster…but slow enough to tease them. Like a true hunter. Jump down?! She wanted him to jump down there?! He’d probably lose his arm in the process! But really, what other choice did he have, the demon was right….he turned back in enough time to see the demon crouching on the side of the wall and then spring towards him. He cursed loudly and stumbled back, falling down the hole against his will. He shouted as he crashed back against the ground, landing on his bad arm and he snarled in pain, a slew of nasty curses leaving his mouth in several different languages. The pain stunned him for a few moments and he was so positive with that much pain his arm was probably on the other side of the room.

His adrenaline kicked in and helped numb the pain when he heard a crash right next to him and turned his head to see the demon drop down beside him, perfectly on all fours like a cat. It turned its head to hiss at him and his eyes widened before he rolled away and quickly stood. His body was hating him very badly right now, but he had no choice, he had to move and would pay for it all later…but at least he’d be alive. The demon slashed at him but he managed to stumble back, almost tripping however on something on the floor…he didn’t want to look down to see what it was. “TRISTIAN?!” Where the hell had she gone off too?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: