Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning - Page 9 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

The Reckoning - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Their battle was intense with echoing song of their swords clashing was a tale as old as time. Amon had to admit, his brother was very good, but near as good as him. Could it be that his brother had finally felt something other than boredom? Could it be that he finally felt what Amon had felt all those years ago? Could he honestly be in love with her? Part of Amon knew that the witch was not Tatia, but he didn't want to believe it. He wanted her to be Tatia, if she was then maybe they could start over again. Amon dodged Khalid's kick but the tip of the sword caught his head slicing into the skin. Blood poured from the wound but instead of getting angry she turned and chuckled, "Very good, it would seem you had been paying attention to our training. But that will be the only strike you make against me brother."

Tristian groaned and smiled when Michelle came in front of her. She was safe! Oh thank God! Now D'artagnan wouldn't have to go all Rambo on everyone. But before Tristian could ask her anything else, the blood dashed inside. Tristian didn't even have time to stop her. Stupid girl! She was safe outside! Tristian jogged back inside when she saw Parker grab the piece of metal. No! She couldn't let Michelle die! Stupid girl was sobbing over D'artagnan would was merely paralyzed.

Tristian ran as faster than ever before, her heart raced wildly in her chest. The only thoughts going through her mind were saving Michelle. Not only was she the last of her kind, fae royalty, and D'artagnan's possible soul mate but she was also her best friend. Tristian pushed Michelle out of the way and felt a sharp pain erupt from her stomach. Time slowed in that instant. It was just like her vision, except it was Parker who was stabbing her and Amon wasn't going into his prison.

Blood began to stain the white t-shirt she wore over her body. Tristian took a step back removing herself from the metal piece that had impaled her. She pressed her hands to her wound and looked at her hands. That was blood...that was a lot of her blood. "Khalid..." came her faint voice as her legs gave out under her sending her sprawling to the floor.

Amon stopped in mid strike and dropped his sword. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" he bellowed forgetting all about Khalid and instead advanced towards Parker with murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:34 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

D’artagnan was so still…he was dead, that’s what she kept telling herself, but she put a hand over his heart and felt a heartbeat. He was alive! Oh he was alive, thank God, he would be alright! She touched his face and was trying to figure out what was wrong with him when she was suddenly pushed aside. She gasped and yelped in surprise, turning quickly to see who had pushed her…and felt her heart drop. Parker had just been raising the sharp metal to stab Misha in the back, but now found the shard imbedded in Tristian instead. Her eyes widened as Misha screamed in horror. Parker quickly released the metal piece and stepped back. Shit…she had so not meant to do that.

He laughed “No. I’ll get one more…but then that’ll be it” He threatened. Oh, he’d get one more blow…he’d kill him, get a sword right through the heart then set his body on fire so he just became ash. He circled him before going at him again to resume fighting. But suddenly he heard Michelle scream and his attention quickly was taken away to the worst scene he had ever witnessed. Time stopped, all he could see was Tristian and all the blood and all he could hear was Misha screaming over and over and over again. He dropped his sword as well and ran to Tristian, kneeling down and gathering her in his arms. “No, no, no, no” He said in panic, shaking his head. He looked at the wound then too her face “It’ll be alright. You’ll be alright. You will. You will” He promised to keep her safe. He PROMISED.

Parker looked over at Khalid and Amon and frozen. Shit. She glanced back at Misha and growled “SHUT UP!” She shouted at her, for the damned girl wouldn’t stop screaming! She then looked back to Amon and took a few steps back “It was an accident! I was trying to kill the Unicorn! The damned witch got in the way!”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:47 am

Tristian's breath had become labored, her body had become too weak to apply any pressure to the wound so it flowed freely. It would seem she was right. Witches had a knack at knowing when they were going to die. It would see that it was now Tristian's turn. Khalid gathered her in his arms and she stared up at him. Her hand gently touched his face, blood staining his sunkissed skin. "Lying is a sin you know." she whispered. Tristian began to cough loudly, small speckles of blood staining the corner of her lips and the back of her hand.

There were so many things she wanted to do still. Things she wanted to see. But this was simply not something she could fix. Death was one thing magic could not replace or fix. She could feel the warm blood trickling down her slender sides making a pool under her body. She didn't want to go, she wanted to stay here, with Khalid.

Amon grabbed Parker by her throat and slammed her hard against the metal wall of the warehouse. Anger and pain were the only things he felt at this moment. He was losing her again. This time he had had a chance to stop it but it happened. She was dying and it was all this witches fault. "You wanted to kill the unicorn that wasn't part of the agreement and now I'm going to kill you for taking away Tatia!" Slowly he tightened his grip around Parker's neck until the loud crunching of bones could be heard and blood trickled over his fingers. He tossed her lifeless body down to the ground and stared at the scene before him. This wasn't suppoes to happen. She was suppose to be safe. Shaking his head, Amon turned and ran out of the warehouse.

Tristian's breathing began to slow, she didn't have much time left. Licking her lips she gently rubbed her thumb over Khalid's cheek softly, "I love you." she whispered while tears fell from her eyes. She had finally said it. He needed to hear it, she couldn't keep it a secret any longer. There were no more chances. This was the end. Tristian's heart slowed her eyes becoming heavy. "I love you." she said once last time until finally, Tristian took her last breath.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:11 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

So much pain…there was so much pain in him right now he couldn’t breathe. “I’m not…I’m not ly-“ He couldn’t even speak, the words just caught up in him. He glanced up to Michelle who was sobbing so harshly and screaming still before looking back down to Tristian “You’re going to be ok. Of course you are. Because…I can’t…handle Misha alone so. So. You have to stay...with me..ok?” He was cracking a joke but, there was no humor behind it, it was just robotic words leaving his mouth because he felt helpless on what to do. He could try to carry her out and get help, but that would mean leaving D’artagnan and Michelle behind and he knew Tristian wouldn’t want that. But he didn’t want to lose her. He couldn’t lose her.

He heard Parker shout and start yammering apologizes to Amon angrily…but then he heard the sickening crunch and silence. He would have done worse to her then that, but Amon had beat him to the punch. When Tristian spoke he stared at her and he felt his throat constrict.”Don’t” Her saying that…no. He didn’t want to hear it. He couldn’t hear this. He glanced up at the ceiling for a few moments then back down “Don’t” He whispered, pain heavy in his voice and he held her tighter. He touched her face and leaned forward to kiss her lips “Don’t leave me. Don’t leave…don’t leave me” He whispered, shaking his head and then leaned his forehead against hers “I lov-“ He stopped, staring at her. She was gone. She was gone. Oh god, she was gone. He made a sound of anguish and brought her against his chest. He looked up at Misha who just covered her face and wailed.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 pm

The spell over D'artagnan finally broke. He had been spending most of his time summoning his magic through his system to fight off the potion but it would seem it was too late. He sat up quickly ignoring the pain in his muscles and wrapped his arms around Michelle to pull her close to his chest. He had saw everything, he had tried to fight to get there in time but he could not. He had almost lost Michelle, but Tristian had saved her and now she was dead. The last thing he ever told her were harsh words and insults. How he wished he could take it all back.

Gently he stroked Michelle's hair making soft shushing sounds to try and calm her from her wailing. This wasn't right, this wasn't suppose to happen. They were suppose to win. No one was suppose to die. Seeing Khalid like this, it was heart breaking. A lover clutching a lover. It was like a scene out of a movie. The only sounds wer Khalid's anguished cry and Michelle's wailing. He had no words, the only thing he could do was sit and stare and try to gather his thoughts.

After a few more moments, D'artagnan gently released Michelle and crawled over to Khalid, his legs were still too weak to hold him. "Khalid..." he whispered softly touching his shoulder. "We must go. We have to leave before Amon returns." he looked at Tristian's body and choked back the lump in his throat, "We have to bury her my friend." His words were soft and he tried to sound comforting. Khalid was in so much pain, anyone could see that.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha clung to D’artagnan and buried her face against him and although he was always comfort to her, this time nothing could calm her down. She continued her mournful cries without stopping, her whole body shaking. It had to be a dream. This was just an awful, awful, awful dream. It had to be. Tristian couldn’t be dead…none of this could really be happening. Why did all these bad things keep happening to them? Had the mistakes they made really caused these repercussions? Tristian was her best friend, the closest friend she had ever had and now…

Khalid had never felt so many feelings before. Never. He was in shock. After his sound of anguish, after clutching her to him for some time…something just snapped. Like a light being turned off, he just shut down and got very quiet and very calm and just stared forward like somehow a solution would appear ever so easily infront of his eyes. Tatia had said. She had said they would be together and be fine. She had said it! She had said it to his FACE! When D’artagnan touched him he flinched away and held Tristian tighter, possessively, like he thought D’artagnan was going to snatch her away. He looked to him and firmly shook his head “No. We can’t bury her” He told him as if he thought that was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard “Were going to bring her back. So we can’t bury her” He looked away and stared at the opposite wall, shaking his head still “I promised her. I promised she’d be safe. I promised so…so were going to bring her back”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 pm

D'artagnan pulled his hand back quickly when Khalid flinched. D'artagnan had never seen him this way before. Angry, pissed off, playful oh yes but...broken? No, never in his long life had he ever seen his friend like this. He was in denial that she was dead. He couldn't say anything really, because if the roles were reversed he would be the same with Michelle and it would be Khalid trying to talk some sense into him.

"Khalid, you know as well as I do, we can not bring the dead back to life. It is against our laws and that of the universe." The dead were to stay dead. Bringing someone back to life wasn't allowed in their world. The person never returned the same, they were darker, cruel. It wouldn't be Tristian that returned it would be something dark and unnatural. D'artagnan reached down and took one of Tristian's cold hands in his, "She's gone my friend. There is nothing we can do." It was painful to say those words to Khalid. Though Khalid never admitted it to anyone, D'artagnan knew how much Tristian meant to him.

"We'll take her to your apartment. Michelle and I will get her cleaned up." It would probably just be him that did so, Michelle was a crying mess at this moment to do anything. And Khalid was almost catatonic. He had to be strong, Amon was out there and lord only knows what he was doing to ease his own pain.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Everybody better beware

He kept shaking his head “I don’t care. I need to bring her back. We need to find a way…there’s always a way. She needs to be alive” He stroked Tristian’s hair and looked down at her. He kept hoping by some miracle she’d open her eyes and make some wise ass remark about how he was holding her too tightly and was going to break her. But she didn’t. She wasn’t waking up. She wouldn’t wake up. When D’artagnan touched her hand something dark swelled in him and he snarled at D’artagnan like a feral animal “DON’T TOUCH HER!” He shouted, so loud and vicious it made Misha freeze and even stop crying, staring at Khalid like he might turn on them like Amon.

He paused, glancing past D’artagnan to look at Michelle and saw the same look of fear that Tristian had had about him after she met Amon. He didn’t want that. He couldn’t handle that. He lowered his gaze and frowned, realizing then that his hands were shaking as he held her body. In fact, his whole body was shaking. He felt cold. “Get…get Michelle out first” He whispered “Just…take her first and come back for me after. She can’t keep…keep seeing her like this she’ll…she’ll get sick” He just…he just needed a few moments alone. Tristian had promised Wrinkle to keep Michelle safe and Tristian had died to keep her safe, so the least they could do was not let her be killed as well.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:37 pm

D'artagnan shook his head slowly, he was in that stage where nothing could get through to him. Lost hope, desperate for some miracle. If D'artagnan could do it, he would bring her back in a heart beat. He would apologize for all the horrible things he said back at the house and try to make things right. But D'artagnan had laws and restrictions on his magic. Few of them but they were there. Bringing back the dead was on the top of the list.

D'artagnan released Tristian's hand instantly and looked towards Khalid with wide eyes. He had never seen him like that before. It was...frightening. But it made Michelle stop crying. Standing shakily he took Michelle's hand and pulled her close to him. In a flash they were gone, leaving Khalid alone with Tristian.

They landed in Khalid's apartment. D'artagnan sat Michelle down softly on the arm of the couch and knelt down beside her. "I am so, so sorry that I left you alone. If I hadn't have gone back inside this wouldn't have happened." he gently took her hands in his and kissed the bruises on her wrists from where the chains had been. One so beautiful as she should not have bruises on her skin. He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head in her lap he had almost lost her like Khalid had lost Tristian. The thought alone made his chest contract painfully.

After a few moments he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and placed a gentle kiss on her head. "The first aid kit is in the bathroom I'll be back in just a minute okay?" he took a step back and teleported back to the warehouse. However he landed a few feet back from Khalid to give him a little more time with Tristian.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha didn’t want to leave. She wanted to stay and be with Tristian but…looking at her body was making her feel like her skin was peeling off painfully until there would be nothing left of her. She didn’t say a peep however and just let D’artagnan pull her to him and take her away. When they got to Khalid’s apartment the tears started flowing again and she was all but a doll as he had her sit down, her lips quivering as she looked at him. She shook her head “It’s my fault…she died saving me. It’s my fault. I should have died. Amon is just going to come after me still and you and Khalid will get killed next” She started to cry harder.

When he put his head on her lap she gently stroked his hair, wanting to give him some sort of comfort, even if she felt like such a mess herself. She looked down at him as they sat in the silence, her tears never ending. She would think after losing so many people in her life this would be easier, but it only got harder. She grabbed his hands fearfully when he told her he was going to go, not wanting him too because she was afraid he wouldn’t come back. But she knew he had to go back and get Khalid, so she slowly let go of his hands. But she didn’t move after he left. She kept sitting where she was because she didn’t want anything else to change. She was going to sit here until he came back.

Khalid waited till they left before gently releasing some of his hold on Tristian and looked down at her face. Centuries he had lived without caring for anything, not finding a purpose for why he even existed but he had always searched for one. And then he had, he had found it in her and now…she was gone. So what was his purpose now? He touched her face “I love you” He hadn’t even gotten to say it to her. That had even been robbed from him. Why hadn’t he realized he loved her before? He was a fool. “You…and the most important thing in my life. You will always be the most important. No one came before you and no one will ever come after. You are my existence” He whispered as his thumb stroked her cheek. Words he should have spoken a long time ago. He glanced back as D’artagnan returned, then he swallowed hard and slowly stood, carrying her in his arms and turned towards his friend and walked to him “…let’s go”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 pm

"No, love, no that's not true." D'artagnan kissed her knuckles and shook his head. "It's no ones fault but Amon's alright." He didn't like her thinking this way. It was no ones fault." He didn't want to leave Michelle there alone but he had to retrieve Tristian and Khalid.

D'artagnan watched the scene before him a scene that could only be seen once in a lifetime. He said no words and merely took his arm and teleported them out of the warehouse and back to Khalid's apartment where Michelle was waiting. He released Khalid and stepped back toward Michelle who had yet to leave the spot where he had left her. She was probably afraid he wouldn't come back. "Michelle...come love...let's get your wounds taken care of." he looked back at Khalid for a moment before taking Michelle and pulling her into the bathroom to take care of her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha felt a flood of relief when she saw D’artagnan return and it showed on her face for the briefest of moments…until her eyes went to Khalid holding Tristian’s body, and she broke down again. It was too real to see her dead like that, it was bad enough to know it was true but to see it…she started to shake again and sob, and was more than grateful when D’artagnan took her to the bathroom. She knew she shouldn’t hide like that, she needed to say a proper good bye to her friend but…she couldn’t. Her heart couldn’t handle it. She went into that bathroom knowing she did not want to come back out until Tristian’s body was hidden from view.

Khalid waited until Misha was in the bathroom before going into his bedroom and putting Tristian on his bed, gently folding her hands on her stomach, trying to hide the wound that Parker had created. He knew he should start cleaning her up but, he just couldn’t, not right now, he couldn’t mentally handle it. He knew it wasn’t fair but he’d have D’artagnan do it because he wouldn’t be able too. He sat beside her and watched her for a few moments before getting up and going to the living room, heavily sitting down on the couch and putting his face into his hands and leaned forward. He wanted to kill Amon, more than he had ever wanted before. But also a part of him just wanted to be killed so these devastating emotions would just go away.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Once Michelle's wounds were taken care of he lead her out of the bathroom and into the living room where he sat her down on the couch and turned on the television to drown out the deafening silence of the room. Looking to Khalid, he knew what he had to do, so he walked into his bedroom and gently started to removed Tristian's clothing so he could wash her body.

Some random drama was on the television when all of a sudden the news popped on.

This is Channel 4 News, I'm Lindsey O'Brian. I'm standing here at, what has been described, as a mass murdering. Bodies are all over the place men, women, even children. We have no information at this moment on who could have done all of this and why? But Police say that...Oh my God...who is that? Greg watch out! No...No stay away!

The camera falls to the ground causing the scene to tilt upwards as Amon walked into the frame. With one massive hand he pulled the anchor woman off of the ground and sucked her soul straight from her body. Once he was finished he tossed her form to the ground carelessly. He turned and looked back at the camera with an evil glare. Any humanity that the fae had once had was gone and all that remained was a dark hollow husk of a man instead. He slammed his foot down on the camera shattering it into a thousand pieces and causing static to come on the screen.

Amon was one a killing spree it would only be a matter of time before he came for them again. Once Tristian's body was cleaned he walked out to the living room and dusted his hands off. "Khalid, I need you to go to Tristian's place...find something nice for her to wear. I've cleaned her up. We'll wait till you return before we continue." Amon could wait, right now they had a much more important matter to attend too.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha was hesitant to go into the living room, but when she saw it was just Khalid and Tristian was nowhere in sight she allowed D’artagnan to bring her further in and to the couch. She stared at the TV numbly before glancing over to Khalid with a frown. Carefully she scooted over next to him and put her arms around him, resting her head against his shoulder and just held him. Khalid didn’t move, but she felt his body ever so slightly relax, his silent way of telling her he appreciated her presence right now even if he could do nothing but be a zombie. At first when the news came on he didn’t pay attention, but Misha’s head rose to look at the screen and she gasped. He looked up and saw Amon on the camera and quickly covered Misha’s eyes, not wanting her to see anything.

“Don’t look” He warned her, watching the scene on the screen until it blanked out. Well…Evelyn now knew about Amon. Things just got messier and yet he couldn’t seem to summon himself to really care like before. He slowly lowered his hand from her eyes as D’artagnan came into the room, glancing to Misha’s traumatized expression. This was too much for her…he was surprised she was even still coherent in any way. He glanced to D’artagnan and nodded, slowly getting up then motioned back to Misha as he headed for the door “You should really get her away from here before all she'll be suited for is a mental hospital” Go back to their original plan to take her to another continent. She wasn’t suited for this kind of fighting and carnage.

He left his apartment and went to Tristian's, opening the door and stepping inside. He quietly observed the room, but then swallowed back a nauseous feeling and went straight over to her closet. He just wanted to get her some clothes and leave here before he withdrew into himself again and was absolutely useless to everyone.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:03 pm

D'artagnan looked over his shoulder at Tristian's lifeless body resting on the bed and then back to Michelle. Nodding his head he took her hands gently in his and disappeared from the apartment. In a flahs he reappeared at his home in France. It was beautiful, with a large garden and a spaceous library. He had been planning on bringing her here some time in the spring, but it was winter now and the snow had already covered the garden with a thin blanket of white.

"This place is completely safe. No one can come in unless I say so." He tucked her hair behind her ear and held her close to his chest. "I love you Michelle more than all the stars in the sky. But I must return to Khalid, he can not face this without me but I swear to you I will return. You will be safe."

Tristian's ghostly form walked the length of her apartment for the millionth time. When she died she ended up here. Why? She had no clue? There was no angel to take her to the light, no reaper, no nothing. She was a ghost...haunting her own apartment. How very lame was that?! Just when she was about to scream her head off the door to her apartment opened. "KHALID!" Tristian shouted though she knew he wouldn't hear her. Amon had come here as well, she had shouted at him, cursed him, even tried to hit him but nothing happened. She was invisible.

"Khalid....Khalid please look at me....please!" she ran in front of him and waved her hands in front of his face trying to get his attention. What was he doing? Why was he going through her clothes? But then she remembered. She was dead...he was getting her clothes to bury her in. Taking a step back she shook her head and screamed at the top of her lungs. Angrily she reached over and snatched the first thing she could find, which was one of her dolls and tossed it across the wall where it shattered.

She...she had just touched something. When she tried again her hand went straight through the object. Her note...she had to get him to read her note. Running back to the living room she stared down at the sketch pad on the table. "Ok..ok...concentrate...." Tristian reached her hand down only to have it fall through the pad. No! No! He was going to leave without finding her note! Try as she might she just couldn't get it to happen again.

She watched as Khalid made his way out of the bedroom and panicked. "No Khalid! Don't go! Don't leave! Please!" She needed him to hear her...please God let him hear her!
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha didn’t want to leave and go anywhere far away…but she also knew she couldn’t handle any more of this. She didn’t want to be kidnapped or hurt or watch anyone else die or deal with all this fighting….she was useless to them, so perhaps it was better that she did leave and stay out of the way. She was still convinced many of this mess was her fault. She had gotten herself kidnapped and Tristian died protecting her…yes, she was better gone. Normally such a home would have taken her breath away and made her grin and giggle…but she looked around the beautiful home with a feeling of emptiness.

She put her arms around him and held him tightly. He promised to come back…but she knew he could do nothing to truly keep that promise. What if he died? And Khalid? What would she do with all of them gone? She looked up and got on her tippy toes, kissing him passionately “I love you” She whispered sadly, touching her face. She wouldn’t eat or sleep until she knew he and Khalid were alright “You better come back to me, D’artagnan de Lioncort. You better come back” She whispered against his mouth.

Khalid searched through her closet until he found a dress he knew had been her favorite. He took it out and folded it over his arm ever so carefully. He heard the crash and whipped around, reading for Amon to come at it, ready for a final fight. But all he saw was a doll on the floor in pieces and his brow furrowed. What the hell? He looked around the room with alarm, now feeling that something was…off. He tensed and slowly made his way out of the bedroom into the living room, looking all around, expecting something else to happen. He paused in the middle of the room and wondered…could it be? Could it really be or was he just losing it? “….Tristian?” He murmured out into the empty room.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:38 pm

"I will, I swear I will return to you." he returned her kiss and fought hard not to shed tears. He was making a promise he knew that he couldn't keep. But he said it for her. To give her hope. Because love and hope...was the only thing stronger than fear.

He said her name! Looking back at the sketchpad she hovered her hand over the top of it and focused her energy. Come on! Don't leave me hanging. she whispered to whoever was listening. The top of the sketch pad jumped slightly until it flipped open quickly. Tristian had never been more happy in her life that whatever power was listening actually helped her. The pages flipped several times until they came upon several sketches of Khalid. She had done them in secret of course, some were of him sleeping. Others were of him smiling and laughing.

There was a picture of them from the old photobooth in the mall. She remembered having the best time of her life on that day. She let him gaze over the page for a few moments before making the pages flip wildly until they reached her note.

Khalid,
If you are reading this, then I'm dead. I knew I was going to die today. Call it witches instinct. I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. But I didn't. I just wanted to write down my feelings before it was too late.

When I first met you, I thought you were the biggest asshole on the planet. You're arrogant, rude, vindictive, manipulative and just a plan asshole. But...somehow through all of that I found myself falling hopelessly for you. Hard to believe huh? But I have fallen. I love you...I just wanted you to know that. You've probably gone comatose over missing me. Admit it, you miss me.

If I could I would spend the rest of my life with you. You and all your stupid cats. I'd build a life with you, I'd spend every waking moment with you, even if I had to share you with whoever the Professor was with. I love everything about you. Even your bad quirks. Which is why I'm giving you this spell. I don't want to spend any time away from you. Especially if I have died. So this is a way for you to fix it. I left the ingredients to the spell in a box on the shelf. You only get one shot at this, it will take you back only two days so be sure that you choose a time that can be the turning point in all of this.

I love you,
Tristian

On the back of the page, was the spell that she mentioned. A spell that could reverse time and fix all of this. She was giving it to him to turn the tides of battle. With this spell, they could defeat Amon.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Everybody better beware

His head snapped over when the sketchpad opened and he quickly rushed over to it. He went out to touch it but stopped himself, not knowing if he’d mess something up if he did. Instead he sat down on the couch and leaned forward to look at it. He looked intently at the sketches as the book flipped itself…he had never knew she drew him in secret, he didn’t think she would have found him that interesting to sketch, even though he told her how interesting he was all the time just to annoy her. Then the picture came up and paused there and he couldn’t help but to reach out and touch it. He remembered that day as well; he had teased her that they should have had sex in the photo booth and make the pictures their Christmas cards. He smiled at the memory then moved his hand back as the pages flipped quickly until they got to her note.

He leaned more forward and read the note, his eyes widening some. She had known…she had known she was going to die and she had said nothing to him about it and just let it happen. He couldn’t help himself but to laugh as she described what she first thought of him, before he sobered as he continued on reading. He then grabbed the notebook and read and re-read over and over about some spell. What? What was she talking about? Time traveling. She knew the spell for time traveling. He flipped the page over and looked at the spell, his heart racing. He knew of this spell but had never used it before, it was warned against because it could be dangerous. But he had nothing left to loose.

He stared at the page before looking up and around the room “I love you” He said to the empty space, wondering if she was really there and hearing him “And I’m sorry I failed you…but I won’t do it again” No. He’d get it right this time. He’d make it where no one died but Amon. He got up, holding the notebook tightly and started for the door. He had to tell D’artagnan. There was hope yet.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:49 pm

He loved her. Tristian smiled brightly and reached out to touch his face gently tear whelling up in her eyes. It was sad that it took her death for him to admit it but at least he said it. That was all that counts. She watched him leave, and she sat down on the table. Her eyes looking around her apartment. Now the only thing she could do...was wait.

D'artagnan reappeared at Khalid's place worn and tired. The Djinn wanted nothing more than to sleep for a hundred years but he had a battle to go to one that he probably would not survive. He hated making promises he knew that he couldn't keep but Michelle needed some form of hope. Whether it was a lie or not.

Tristian's body still lay cold on Khalid's bed. Walking over to it he knelt down beside her and gently moved her bangs from her eyes. "I am sorry this happened to you little witch. Truly I am. It was an honor meeting you. You changed something in Khalid, something I thought I would never see in all my years. It was all for the better. For that I thank you." Khalid bent forward and gently kissed Tristian's forehead. Only the good die young. Covering her semi-nude form with the blanket he walked back into the living room to await Khalid.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Everybody better beware

He quickly returned to his apartment, throwing the door open and looked around. Misha was gone…he was glad that D’artagnan had taken her away, but if this spell worked it didn’t even matter anyway. “D’artagnan?” He called and walked towards the bedroom, spotting him walking out. His heart clenched to see Tristian’s body there but he told himself it really would be alright. He’d go back and fix it. He’d go back as many times as he needed before it was fixed and everyone survived except his brother. He held up the sketchpad and the box of ingredients “I found a way to reverse all of this” He said seriously before going to a table and putting it down “Tristian left a time traveling spell. All I have to do is figure out when I should go back and fix everything I can” He glanced up “Wrinkle and Tristian don’t need to die. We can still kill my brother”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:20 pm

D'artagnan jumped when the door flew open. Khalid looked ragged. He held Tristian's sketch pad in one hand and a box in the other. That was not what he had asked him to retrieve. They had a half naked dead body in the bedroom and it wasn't like it was going to stay fresh. The Djin's brow furrowed when Khalid spoke. "Reverse it? You can't reverse it Khalid, we've already been through this."

Khalid sat the placing the things down on the table. Time traveling, that was a dangerous game. One wrong move could cause a ripple effect that could change the entire course of history. Taking the sketch pad her looked over the spell and frowned. "The Second Chance spell, Khalid this is a powerful spell. One wrong ingredient or word uttered wrong and you could cause major problems." What was Tristian thinking leaving Khalid this spell. He knew it was useless to actually try and talk him out of it. The Fae was determined to go, so he would help. As much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Everybody better beware

He had never time traveled before, had never felt the need to…but this was more of a need. He had too. He had to try and do things right to get her back. “I know it’s powerful” He said as he started taking ingredients out of the box “And I know it’s dangerous. But if I don’t do this…we will all die” He looked at D’artagnan seriously “Even Michelle. Everyone. No one will be able to stop Amon. We have to do this” He took the sketchpad from him and set it down, staring to follow the instructions “On the way here I already thought it through. I won’t change anything major that can screw things up. Amon will still attack. Your house, sorry, will still burn down. Misha will still get kidnapped. You’ll still get paralyzed. I’ll just alter a few things. Only difference will be Amon dies this time”

As he mixed things together per the instructions he glanced to the bathroom “Please tell me you didn’t clean up Misha’s blood. I need as much as I can get of it” He felt like he had too much energy, like he was working at warp speed but it still wasn’t fast enough. He had to get this done and be gone before Amon showed back up to finish them off.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 pm

If Khalid truly understood the dangers of this spell he definitely wouldn't be doing it. But he knew that look. The look of determination. Khalid wanted to do this bad enough that he wouldn't risk failing. He let Khalid take the sketchpad and ran his fingers through his hair. He was going to hell for this. D'artagnan made sure that the crystals and candles were in their right place while Khalid mixed the ingredients.

Walking to the bathroom he pulled four droplets of Michelle's blood from the sink and placed them in a tiny vial. Handing them to Khalid he closed the circle once Khalid was in the center. "Okay, think of the exact time you wish to go and remember do not change anything that doesn't need to be changed. We're already going to get bad Karma for this." Looking down at the sketch pad D'artagnan read the old chant from the page and closed his eyes. The crystals began to glow a bright white light and then a ripple effect happened sending Khalid spiriling through time. D'artagnan opened his eyes and stared at the empty circle. He could only hope that this worked. If not...they were screwed.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:07 am

Everybody better beware

Once everything was done and set he leaned back and looked at it before taking in a deep breath. He had to do this correctly. He couldn’t keep risking going back into time to redo this over and over again. He let his new plan run through his mind a couple of times until he was certain he had it done pact. It would only take a few adjustments, if nothing else changed from those little alterations in direction then Amon would be dead and Tristian would not be. But what if it didn’t? What if he overthought it and screwed everything up? No. No he couldn’t think like that. It would work as he had in his mind and everything would end at the warehouse like it was supposed to. It would work.

He nodded to his friend “It’ll work. It’ll be fine” He told him reassuringly then closed his eyes. He felt a sickening feeling go over him, like his skin was being detached from his body and then….“I love you too. I just want you to be safe” He blinked and turned hearing Misha’s voice and balked. Tristian. Misha was standing near the door of D’artagnan’s home hugging Tristian goodbye. He looked all around and laughed a bit under his breath. It had worked. He was back, right at the moment when Misha and D’artagnan were trying to leave. He looked down at himself and grinned. He was right back where he wanted to be. Good. Not he had to hurry, for soon Amon would be bursting through the door.

He kneeled down at the table where the poison was, looking for an extra empty bowl and grabbed it. He took out the vial and poured Misha’s blood in it, then quickly poured the poison into the now empty vial and pocketed it before placing Misha’s blood in a bowl where the poison bowl had been. He then stood and moved towards the door, leaning down to pick up his sword as Tristian screamed and got nicked by the sword Amon threw. Great. It was beginning all over again. Now he just had to grit his teeth and go back through the motions.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 am

Everything went exactly the same as before, D'artagnan took the girls outside to protect them. Tristian continued to bleed all over the place. D'artagnan ran back inside to help Khalid leaving them alone in the woods. D'artagnan skidded into the kitchen once again but instead of poison that had originally been in the bowl now it was simply Michelle's blood that coated the blade.

The battle continued, the blade snapped, witty comments were made and just like before Wrinkle jumped in front of the broken sword to save Khalid. The house caught on fire and the disheveled hero's ran out to watch it all burn down. As they stared at the burning remains of D'artagnan's once beautiful house, the little forest creature stirred in Tristian's arms. "Oh my God! Wrinkle! You're alive?! How the hell are you alive?!"

Wrinkle sat up slowly and rubbed his hand over the disappearing wound. "Wrinkle not know..." That blade was suppose to be coated in the poison how was he alive?! "Khalid...Wrinkles alive!" Had she made the poison wrong? She followed the instructions to a T so how was it that instead of a decomposing body they had a spry little forest creature who was currently tugging at his ears at the sight of the burning house?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: