Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning - Page 11 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

The Reckoning - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

To say that Tristian was just happy at the moment would be an understatement. She had too many emotions in her running wild to even name them all. She didn't even repremand him for being a smart ass. Instead she let that one pass just for the hell of it. Her eyes felt heavy. After all of this should sleep for a month. "Ah I would love too except for the fact that when we wake up I'll be at the end of a very shocked Professor trying to figure out how exactly he got in my bed and why he was there in the first place."

Tristian would love nothing more than to sleep in Khalid's arms and wake up with him still there in the morning but that was something that Francesca and she had in common with each other. When morning finally arrived, neither Khalid nor the Professor were ever there when they woke up and it left an empty feeling inside. To know that the man that you love isn't there when you wake up. There's no sweet good mornings. It was just an empty cold place in bed where they had laid.

Stretching she yawned and laid back on her comfortable bed. "You should go home and rest. I know you're tired. You saved the world today. I feel like I should make you a cake or something."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:08 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He smirked when she told him he shouldn’t sleep over because of the professor. She feared, of course, that he’d fall into deep sleep like his body wanted and in the morning the professor would freak out and cause stress. He hated that. He hated the professor. No, really, he hated him. He hated to wake up and have France next to him in bed, and hated having time away from Tristian because the Professor was out screwing the corpse. But just for tonight it would be different. Special he was sure to her. For she had forgotten a detail, another minor change that had happened the second time around.

He kept his eyes closed even as he smirked and continued to just lie there “Actually, I drank that little potion of yours but I never did sleep. So it’s still in my system. So there won’t be any professor in the morning” He said it nonchalant, but then opened one eye to look at her playfully “So you can sleep easy knowing I will be sleeping easy and will wake up still me”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:27 am

Tristian sat up a little when he spoke. He could really stay the night and she wouldn't have to worry about the Professor having a heart attack? Really? Smiling Tristian jumped on Khalid's chest and captured his lips with her own. This was the best night ever. Even if they just possibly stopped the apocolypse. Nothing could possibly make her more happy than having a full night alone with Khalid. No having to share him, no having to deal with the Professor stuttering and having a heart attack over finding her in his bed. Or in this case it would be her bed.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me." Tristian kissed him once more and curled up beside him, one arm was tossed over his chest while her head rested above his heart listening to the calming rhythmic patterns. Tristian would sleep well tonight knowing that Khalid would be there in the morning. Snuggling down she yawned behind her hand and kissed his chest. "If you're good. I'll make breakfast in the morning." she said sleepily closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He let out a loud OUF when she jumped on him. His body was rather in pain and very tried to have her jump on him but he grinned and laughed regardless , he couldn’t help it because he thought it was funny how excited she was about the fact he was going to wake up with her. Though he wouldn’t admit it, he had admitted enough tonight, he was very excited about the idea of waking up beside her as well. When he wanted to be there in the morning he had to stay up all night and although he enjoyed watching her sleep it was just…different, to actually physically wake up with her. Now he could do it.

After they kissed he laughed some more “I think I have an idea” He joked, shifting around to get comfortable with her again before closing his eyes again. He took in a deep breath then let it out, letting his body relax. “Mmm, breakfast. I want pancakes. And eggs. With bacon. Like a…a pancake sandwich” He said as he started to drift off asleep. Even after everything…it would be a good night’s rest.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Tristian slept better and deeper than she had in a very very long time. She didn't move the whole night from Khalid's side, for it was there that she felt completely safe and sound. Even when the sun drifted into her room she didn't stir. It was almost ten before she began to awake. Taking in a deep breath of air she nuzzled down into Khalid's chest and moaned softly. Opening her eyes slowly she smiled when she saw the face of the sleeping Khalid. He was there, he was actually there.

Tristian laid her head back on his arm and simply watched him sleep. He was very handsome, and he looked almost at peace. Lifting her hand she traced her fingers along his cheek and jaw simply reminding herself that this wasn't one of her many dreams where he was still there, but it was true. As quietly as she could she rose from the bed and made her way into the kitchen to make him his "Pancake Sandwich". Yesterday simply seemed like a bad dream. School still went on as usual, the world continued turning and no one would ever know that they had possibly saved the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: