Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning - Page 8 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

The Reckoning - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:46 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

“She is! I watched her die! Along with your child! And there is only YOU to blame for it!” He snarled, so much fury in him that took over every single part of his body, mind and soul. He hadn’t raised a sword very often after Amon, and it had been very long since he had ever touched one period. But he knew enough to fight, and the more he fought the more that came to him that he had forgotten…but it still wasn’t enough, Amon was still stronger then he was. When his sword snapped he froze momentarily and stared at the blade, giving Amon enough time to head butt him. He fell back against the ground, hissing in pain as he tried to blink away the thousands of black dots in front of his vision.

He spat and looked up at him, going to reach for his sword but it had skidded away out of his reach when he fell. Wonderful. He was stuck. Where the hell was D’artagnan?! He was going to die. Right here, just like that. He had been so certain they would win, so certain he could beat Amon a second time…and what about Tristian? What would become of her? He never told her what she meant to him. He merely shut his eyes and turned his head, waiting for the blow, just wanting it to be done and over with. He suddenly felt arms around him and he wondered…did he die? Was this heaven? He doubted Jesus would be giving him a hug, no one ever was that excited to see him.

He opened his eyes and also saw Wrinkle standing there with the blade in him. He stared, as if he was trying to figure out if it was real or not. He then looked up past him to see Amon flee, and all the fire starting to fill around them. He sat there frozen as Tristian tended to Wrinkle, watching them quietly before he got up, staring off as his mind raced. He wanted to scream and punch and go after Amon and RIP him to fucking shreds! But instead he forced himself to keep calm and leanded down, grabbing her arm “Get up. Bring him. We need to get out” He said roughly

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Tristian's tears never seemed to end. Her fingers slowly went over the forest creature's eyes closing them for the last time. Michelle would be heart broken when she found out. Khalid took her arm and she stood holding Wrinkle close to her chest. Quickly they made their way out of D'artagnan's place and watched as it went up in flames outside. The poison was gone, any chance they had against Amon was gone as well and Michelle was missing. Tristian knelt on the ground and cried softly to herself. "I'm so sorry." she whispered to the fallen body of the forest creature. He had never liked her that much had been obvious but she still didn't want him to die.

Suddenly Tristian felt something latch onto her arm and yank her from her sitting position. D'artagnan's fury driven face glared into hers. "You good for nothing little trollop! I gave you one task! To watch Michelle and now she's gone because of you!" He shook her roughly causing her shoulder to flare up from it's semi-forgotten pain. "Because of you she's gone! Because of you, my house is burning down and my servant is dead! This is all your fault!" Tristian felt new tears forming in her eyes, not only did they lose Wrinkle but they also lost Michelle. Parker must have taken her when Tristian was examining her wound.

"I can fix it! I can find her!" she said roughly as D'artagnan shook her in anger. She could find Michelle and perhaps she could also find a way to defeat Amon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He pulled her quickly out of the burning house and didn’t let her go until they were a safe distance from the flames. He then released her and ran a hand stressfully through his hair, beginning to pace. They were screwed. Absolutely screwed. The poison was gone, they didn’t have any more of the ingredients, Misha was gone and probably dead by now and Wrinkle was dead…and they had only faced Amon once. They couldn’t do this…how could they do this? He was always confident, always, but this time around…he couldn’t summon up an ounce of confidence. They were dead meat and it was all his fault. He should have just killed Amon centuries ago, even if he had gotten killed in the process as well.

He whipped around when D’artagnan grabbed Tristian and started shaking her. He quickly went towards them and grabbed D’artagnan, harshly prying him off of Tristian and shoving him back violently “It is NOT her fault!” He roared, glaring him down “It is MY fault. Amon is my brother and he is here to kill me. Tristian has no fault in this!” He took in a breath and clenched his fists “I’m sorry Michelle was taken and we will try to get her back” Whether she be dead or alive, that was uncertain “But if we stand here pointing fingers she has less time and Amon has more time to get more powerful!”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Tristian stumbled to the ground after Khalid pulled D'artagnan off of her. Her was very light headed from blood loss but at least it had started to heal. She looked up at Khalid and frowned. "Khalid." she said softly standing and taking his hand. It wasn't his fault either. If she hadn't have used blood magic none of this wouldn't have happened. So in truth, it was her fault.

D'artagnan let out a frustrated scream and picked up a brick by his feet and tossed it at the burning reminisce of his home. Falling to his knee's he roughly grasped his hair and tugged. He should have stayed. If he had been there Michelle would have never have gotten kidnapped and she would be safe. Tristian bit her lip to fight from sobbing. Clearing her throat she touched D'artagnan's shoulder and pulled him from the ground. "We need to leave, the fire department will be here soon." She took his hand as well as Khalid's and gently lead them away from the carnage. Wrinkles body had already turned to ash from the poison finally settling in his system. They needed some form of hope...any form as long as there was a small amount. They would go to her place, there she could make a tracking spell to find Misha and hopefully get her back before anything happened to her.

--------

Amon pulled open the door of the abandoned warehouse and stepped inside. This was their rendezvous point. If she didn't return with the unicorn he would put an end to her and take the Djinn for himself. "Witch! Where are you!" His voice boomed through the empty building making loud echoing noises along it's metal wall. She had better be here. After all that, there had better be a prize. They had created Tatia's poison. If he had been cut with it, his plans would have been ruined.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 pm

“Please don’t kill me…please…”

“Chillll ouuutttt” Parker’s voice came from the back as she came into view, her hand on Misha’s arm as she dragged her behind her “I’m here, I’m here” She sighed as she walked over to him and then shoved Misha forward at him “This is the Unicorn. I know, she doesn’t look like much” She made a face and crossed her arms, chuckling “But she is one. Apparently, the only one left. She’s not that hard to get information from”. Misha was terrified, her whole body was shaking from head to toe and she looked at Amon with wide, frightened eyes. Why was Parker doing this? Was he really going to kill her and suck out her soul?! She didn’t want to die. She had had way too many near death experiences. Was God trying to tell her she needed to be dead and she kept escaping fate?

Tears suddenly burst from her eyes and she started to sob, trembling even worse than before “Please don’t kill me…please…” She begged. She had always believed there was goodness in people’s hearts, no matter what…but looking at this man, she saw no goodness and that just made her fate seem more sealed.

MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Amon turned when Parker's voice came from the room. Her voice was becoming unbearably annoying the more she spoke. His head tilted when the crying woman was dragged in. So this was the unicorn? He could feel magic coming from her, raw untamed magic. Good...this would come in handy. He stepped forward and grabbed Michelle's jaw between fingers, turning her head, this way and that. "She's been tainted...you've lost your innocence haven't you little unicorn?"

A wicked smile came across his lips. This was even better. Now her magic had no limit. He would be a never ending vessal of raw magic. He could shape it any way he wanted. Oh this was perfect. So very perfect. She was a mess, full of tears and saddness. "Kill you? Oh no it's not time for that yet. You're an ally of my brother, which means that he along with the Djinn will come searching for you. And while the Djinn is not mine to have, I will still take great pleasure in watching their pain as they see my rip your soul from your body. But this is the best part, you'll still be alive little unicorn. I'll keep you alive so you can watch as I kill Khalid. Then only after will I kill you."

He roughly released her face and drug her over to the wall her chain dangled against the metal interior. He latched the chained cuffs over her arms and lifted them high above her head. "Why my brother couldn't have chosen you instead of Tatia." he gently moved her hair away from her face before stepping away to practice his newly acquired magic.

-------------

Tristian pushed open her door and stepped inside. On the far wall was a large whole giving a perfect view of her bedroom, or at least what was left of it. Pieces of wood and sheet rock littered her floor from the earlier attack. "Make yourselves at home...I'll go get my things to begin the spell." Tossing her bag down onto the couch she walked into her room and tossed a huge piece of wall from her bed so she could get underneath and grab her things.

The witch hoped Michelle was okay, alive at least. She could heal the wounds that Amon called but if she was dead, D'artagnan would go crazy and probably kill her from letting Michelle get taken. Walking back to the living room she cleared the kitchen table and set out a map of the city. "You two should rest...it'll take a while for me to find her. Come up with another plan if you have too."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha shouted when he grabbed her face, fearful of what he was going to do and she cried harder. Parker listened to Amon and looked confused, stepping closer “Wait…what? Lost her innocence?” She questioned then looked better at Michelle and stared at her “She’s not a virgin anymore?!” The fuck? She was a nun! Parker was never religious or gave a shit about church, but she knew the basics, like nuns weren’t supposed to have sex. She and D’artagnan really were lovers, all this time she just called them that screwing around….She glared at Misha “Little slut” She grumbled under her breath. Unbelievable! A pure little nun Unicorn and she wasn’t even pure.

She shook her head “Please no! No don’t hurt them! Please, please! No!” She begged through her sobs as he pulled her over to the wall and chained her up. She tried to twist away from the chains, but after only a few attempts she knew it was useful. She looked to Parker who stood there glaring at her, but with pure satisfaction in her eyes. Oh God…she was going to die.
--------
He stepped inside and glanced over, blinking at the destroyed wall for a few moments before going over to the couch and sitting down heavily, leaning forward and putting his head in his hands. He just sat there quietly, brooding. Not that had could have called Wrinkle a friend, but he had liked the little hobbit and now he was dead. And Michelle, who had been more a sister to him then his own, was now taken and most likely dead. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. Tatia had said they would accomplish their goal, that he and Tristian would have a life together…but how could they now? And even if they did accomplish killing Amon somehow, where were Misha and D’artagnan in this future Tatia was so certain about? He should have asked.

He looked up as she put the map down and he shook his head “There is no other plan. Amon’s too strong to kill by hand and if he keeps collecting magic then supernatural force won’t work on him either. The poison was our only shot, if not Tatia would have told us otherwise” They couldn’t stop him…they could try but they would most likely fail and so would anyone else after them.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:49 pm

D'artagnan took a seat next to Khalid and bit down on his lip nearly drawing blood. He was furrow. Way beyond furious he was pissed. That slut Parker was going to die. Her head would roll and if she laid one finger on Michelle he would make her wish for death by all the torture he would place upon her. Amon was definitely tough but he was not immortal. He still bleeds like a normal person. But they had no clue as to what kind of powers he had now since his awakening. Sighing he walked out onto Tristian's balcony and closed the door behind him. He needed time to think, time to clear his head.

"We can fix this Khalid! I can fix it!" she all but shouted at him. Her should was still hurting but she pushed it aside for now, she needed to find Michelle. Reaching into a small box she pulled out a small thing of blond hair wrapped in a ribbon. She had taken a lock of Michelle's hair one day when she was visiting for occasions just like this. Wrapping a crystal pendant around the hair she lowered the necklace towards the map and started swinging it left and right while moving across it.

"I can fix this...I can...I know I can." she whispered as if trying to convince herself of the words she spoke. She looked over to Khalid and frowned, "Look, you've been up for God knows how long...go rest I'll come get you whenever I find something."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Everybody better beware

He watched D’artagnan go out to the balcony and frowned. Good God…if Michelle was dead…he didn’t know what D’artagnan would do. The man would go ballistic. Most likely go on a suicide mission against Amon, and then they’d just loose another person. He looked back to Tristian and shook his head, standing and started to pace. He was more stressed then a person should be allowed to for their own safety. He turned to give her a look “Tristian! You can’t fix this!” He snapped “None of us can! Sure maybe we can get Misha back in one piece by some absolute miracle, but then what?! We have nothing to defeat him! There’s nothing left!”

He then moved closer to her “We need to fix up your shoulder, your entire shirt is practically soaked with blood” He said impatiently, starting to tug down her shirt to look at her shoulder better. He knew she wanted to make this all better, but they didn’t have anything left “I think it’s time we just go to the Dean and tell her what’s happening and see if she can figure it out, and we just leave somewhere far away” If Misha was dead then soon D’artagnan would be dead and that was hard enough. He couldn’t have Tristian added to the list, screw what Tatia said she saw, he didn’t trust it. He shook his head “I can’t rest, I might fall asleep and if the professor is here during all this mess we will surely be dead”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:18 pm

"I CAN FIX IT!" her microwave exploded loudly in the corner of her kitchen along with several glasses in the sink. Her body shook from anger, from pent up rage. If she had just done something different...anything. It could be fixed. She shrugged him off her shoulder and stepped away from him to continue her spell. "My shoulder is fine, I have to find Michelle. I lost her I have to find her." There was no question about it, she would find Michelle whether it be dead or alive she would find her.

She angrily wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and sniffed loudly, continuig with her spell. She stopped for a moment and looked at Khalid. Reaching into a decorative box on her shelf she handed him a small vile full of blue liquid. "I've been working on a spell that would allow you to sleep without the Professor waking up." tucking her hair behind her ear she looked away from him and picked the crystal back up. "I did it for myself really. I wanted one morning where I'd wake up and you're still there. But it has a better use now...take it. You'll be able to sleep without switching to the professor."

She could always make another if need be. But Khalid had been awake for too long. They were about to head into the biggest battle of their lives and he couldn't go half cocked.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Everybody better beware

He frowned when she got angry, glancing over to the microwave then back to her “If you keep that up, you won’t have any apartment left” He motioned around them. “I don’t want you to push yourself or do anything stupid or dangerous. You don’t have to make yourself fix it because you think it’s your fault” He touched her hair, and then walked off to get a wet washcloth and some gauze He came back and pulled her shirt down again at the shoulder to clean the wound, not giving a damn if she didn’t want him too or not “Don’t. Don’t do this to yourself. It’s not your fault about Michelle. If anything, it’s D’artagnan and mine. We shelter the damned girl. If she had been taught better, she wouldn’t have been stupid enough to go off like that”

He glanced up at the vile and frowned. He finished cleaning her wound and took it “I’ve tried things like this before. Works for a while, but then starts screwing with my body after too long” He looked at it for a few moments then back to her and sighed “Fine, fine, I’ll go sleep” he said in defeat but handed her to gauze “Put that on though, alright? Please?” He said before kissed her cheek, gazing at her for a while before turning away to go to his bedroom.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Taking in a deep breath Tristian shook her head and tried to calm her nerves. She didn't want this, this was not in her plans for the day. She had wanted to come home, spend time with Khalid, go to school and have a normal life. Now she was...battling an ancient fae who wants to destroy the world. "It IS my fault Khalid. If I hadn't used blood magic none of this would have happened. Amon would still be asleep in his statue, and Wrinkle wouldn't have died and we wouldn't have been in this mess so, yeah it is my fault."

She only tended to make a mess of things no matter how hard she tried to make things right. The cold cloth on her shoulder made her hiss slightly, stubborn man didn't know when to quit. She allowed him to clean her shoulder and continued with her spell, so far she was no where near downtown. At least that cut out a lot of places. "Well this one wont do it because you'll only be taking it once. You need rest. End of discussion." She smiled at him when he agreed to sleep and leaned into his kiss.

This could possibly be the last time she ever saw him again. She watched him as he made his way to the bedroom with a look of sadness. Setting the crystal down softly she removed one of her sketch books from the shelf and grabbed a pen. He wouldn't die, oh no, he was too stubborn for that. She however had a much higher chance of death. As she wrote the letter to Khalid tears formed in her eyes. Leaning forward she pressed her lips to the page, leaving a elegant lip stick print on the page under her name. Deep down in her bones, she knew she wasn't going to survive the night.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Everybody better beware

He gave her a look “And if you hadn’t used blood magic I would be dead right now and probably you as well” But then again they were probably going to end up dead anyway and now the rest of the world was screwed but… “You didn’t know. You can’t blame yourself for something you didn’t mean to do. So no more of that” He didn’t want her to leave with that guilt, it would weigh to heavy on her heart and murder her. He didn’t want to rest but she was right, his body had gone through hell and it would only get worse so he needed some sleep. When he left her he went into the room and drank the blue liquid, just hoping things would be resolved. Hell, he even prayed to Misha’s God for some damned help. They needed it. He then laid down and closed his eyes to rest, not thinking anything would be different when he woke up. Tristian would find out where Misha was and they’d try to figure out a plan to get her back. That was all.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 pm

An hour went by, then two, then three. Tristian's arm had gone numb somewhere in the second hour of tracking Misha. D'artagnan had come in to apologize to her before crashing on the couch. Khalid was asleep in her room and she had gone through four pots of coffee when suddenly. CLANK

"I found her! She's alive! GUYS! WAKE UP!" Tristian ran over to D'artagnan and shook him roughly. He sprung up quickly and looked at her with sleepy eyes. "I found her! She's alive!" D'artagnan sprung up from the couch and ran over to the map with the pulsing crystal sitting on top of the warehouse district.

Scrambling into the bedroom she shook Khalid's shoulder and tapped his cheek. "Khalid, I found her...I found her. Come on we have to go now!" Tristian quickly changed her clothes and slipped on her tennis shoes while grabbing her bag. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Everybody better beware

He was sleeping deeply. He was dreaming…well no, not a dream, but a memory. He stood at the balcony, looking down into the courtyard of the palace where his brother and Tatia were. He had gotten her a necklace, something she obviously thought was beautiful from the look on her face, and he was putting it gently around her neck. He didn’t get it. Them. What his brother failed to realize was he watched him as much as he watched Tatia. Trying to understand why a human would love a fae, and why a fae would love a human. He didn’t understand emotions, he didn’t feel anything. Not surprise nor fear nor love. Just nothing. Tatia would do anything for Amon and Amon would do anything for her. But why? This love emotion? What made a person have such feelings for another? And why didn’t he feel it? Maybe he just never would.

He sucked in a breath when Tristian woke him up, quickly sitting up and staring at her as he blinked away the grogginess he felt. He hadn’t understood their devotion to one another back then. Now looking at Tristian…he did. He quickly got up from the bed and stood “Where is she?” He asked as he grabbed some new weapons from his room and walked out into the living room.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:43 pm

"In the old abandoned warehouse district. She's in the one close to the docks. She's alive. Scared but alive. Come on." she was barely out of the room with Khalid in tow when D'artagnan wrapped his arm around the both of them and teleported them to the marina in front of the warehouse. Tristian stumbled forward and took in a deep breath. She felt like she was about to lose her lunch, if she had had a lunch that was. "Next time warn me before you go all ninja on us okay."

D'artagnan ignored her and waved his hand in front of the building causing the front of it to become transparent. They could see inside. Misha was chained to the wall. It took everything within the fae not to run inside and get her out. Amon sat by a fire sharpening his sword and glaring at Misha. He didn't see Parker but that didn't mean she wasn't there. Sneaky little she devil. "There's a door to the left that gives us access to Michelle...I will take that. Khalid, there's a door right behind Amon. I suggest attacking from there. Perhaps Tristian can go through the front to distract him."

Tristian adjusted the bag on her shoulder and nodded. "Ok...sounds good. He wont attack me. At least I hope not. It will buy you enough time to sneak around back and give us an advantage." she looked to Khalid and smiled sadly. Stepping forward she kissed him fully on the lips. Pouring every amount of feeling she had into it. It was possibly going to be the last time she ever saw him again. Stepping back she ran towards the door and shoved it open. Swallowing hard she stepped towards the light with her hands raised in front of her. "Amon...I'm here for Misha..."

D'artagnan looked to Khalid, smiling he pulled Khalid into a tight hug and patted his back. "If we don't make it out of here...just know...I'm glad to have called you my friend." He gave him a tight squeeze and stepped back before hurrying to the door that would lead him to Michelle. He just had to wait for the perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Everybody better beware

She was alive…why would Amon keep her alive? He had no purpose too…unless he had something up his sleeve. He was used to D’artagnan teleporting, so it didn’t faze him when it happened all the sudden. But he was quickly very jumpy and tense, not knowing what to expect. Would they lose anyone else? They wouldn’t defeat Amon, that was for sure, they had nothing to defeat him with. When the front of the building became transparent he looked in, wincing when he saw Misha chained to the wall. She had tears streaming down her face and blood trailing down her arms from where the cuffs were digging into her skin. He was ready to grab D’artagnan in case he ran in, but thankfully the man seemed to control himself.

He nodded in agreement to D’artagnan’s plan, though he didn’t like Tristian as the distraction but they had no choice. He looked to her and when she kissed him he sunk his hands in her hair and returned the passion, stroking her cheek gently “Be careful” He whispered to her before she moved away and through the front of the warehouse, showing herself to Amon. He stiffened, getting anxious and nervous but he had to stay calm. He was mentally preparing himself when his eyes widened in surprise as D’artagnan hugged him. He blinked, slowly raising a hand to pat him on the back. He smiled and chuckled “Were not friends, remember?” he said, giving him a look “Were brothers” He then watched him go, a frowning deepening on his lips.

He waited till D’artagnan was in position and Amon hadn’t tried to kill Tristian yet before moving around the building towards the back, gripping the sword tightly in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Amon's head snapped forward when the front doors opened. However it was not Khalid that stepped through, but Tatia's look a like. Though he tried to force his emotions out they simply wouldn't go. Her words made him laugh loudly, "And why would I give you my unicorn?" he asked motioning to Misha on the wall. Tristian made a face when she saw the shape Michelle was in. She wanted nothing more than to run over to her and get her out of this hell hole but they had a plan.

"Please don't hurt her. She's my only friend." Amon rubbed his chin softly and stepped towards Tristian. She fought hard not to step away when he came up to her. His fingers grasped her chin softly and tilted it up to look at his. His dark eyes searched hers, as if looking for something. "And what will you give me in return?"

D'artagnan snuck around the side of the building, however he had yet to see Parker. That was what was making him more nervous than anything. If she caught him it would mean bad things for the make-shift heros. Stepping around the side of the chains he quickly covered Michelle's mouth and made a shushing sound, "It's alright love it's me...I'm here to release you." he whispered pressing a soft kiss to her head.

The Djinn looked at Amon and Tristian making sure the angry fae's attention was not on Michelle before reaching up to remove the cuffs. Whenever his fingers touched the metal he received the most painful shock he'd ever received in his life. He bit down on his lip to keep from screaming and removed his hand from the chains.

Amon turned to see what was going on when Tristian grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. Her eyes were tightly closed and her hands were holding onto each side of his face. Amon grabbed onto Tristian's arm tightly but instead of pushing her away he pulled her closer. Oh God...what am I doing?! Hurry up D'artagnan!.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha’s eyes turned to look at Tristian and she struggled some against the chains “Tristian, no!” She whimpered, shaking her head painfully. She watched them until a hand came up behind her and she gasped, before freezing when she heard D’artagnan’s voice and relaxed, turning her head to look at him “Oh D’artagnan…oh thank God” She whispered as she watched him try to release her, frowning when he got shocked and looked to Amon then back to him “They have magic on them…” She pointed her chin off to the ground behind him “There’s a key…Parker just left it there” Her voice trembled, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Khalid moved around the building towards the back, peering stealthy into a window to see Tristian kissing Amon. Jealousy exploded through him but he had to tell himself to calm down. She was distracting him…she was just distracting him so he wouldn’t look at D’artagnan and Michelle…but still. He suddenly heard something move and he looked over, bringing his sword up….and his eyes widened in horror at what he saw. Michelle, tied up and gaged, sitting on the floor and leaning back against the building, her head hung. “Misha?” He questioned looking inside. But…Michelle was inside…Her head looked up and she started to sob through the gag, trying to get up.

He quickly moved to her and kneeled down, removing the gag “Khalid! Oh mercy, I thought I was going to die!” She cried. Khalid stared at her suspiciously then grabbed her face and she gasped and stared at him wide eyed “W-what are you-“ But he cut her off “Whose in there?! How do I know you’re not Parker?!” He snarled. She stared at him as she cried, trying to shake her head as he held her face harshly “It’s me!” She sobbed “It’s me I swear it’s me! I…I taught you how to make pasta for Tristian! And, and…you saved D’artagnan from the Elders! You walked in on us! Please! Please believe it’s me!” She begged. He released her face and looked up. So this was Michelle. Then the person in there was…shit!

He quickly untied her then took her hands “Misha, stay out here, alright?! Do not come inside! D’artagnan and I will handle this!” He told her before grabbing his sword and standing and going towards the back door to enter.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:13 pm

This was wrong, oh so very very wrong! She was kissing her boyfriend's brother! It sounded like something out of a bad high school drama. Amon pushed Tristian against the wall of the building and lifted her legs to wrap around him. Well, this escalated quickly! Tristian's eyes snapped open where the hell was Khalid and why didn't D'artagnan have Michelle down yet?! They needed to hurry this along because that was definitely not Amon's sword she felt pressing against her thigh. Amon's mouth traveled from her lips to her neck leaving hot open mouth kisses along the flesh, "Tatia...my Tatia." he whispered between kisses.

D'artagnan looked to where Michelle motioned and bent down to pick the key. Why would Parker just leave the key within reaching distance of anyone who could come in and see this? Reaching up he quietly unlatched the lock. He kept on arm wrapped tightly around Michelle to keep her from falling. Once the other lock was unlatched her picked her up gently and carried her out of sight from Amon. "Are you alright?! Did he hurt you? Did that bitch touch you if she did I'm going to make her regret the day she ever met me!" he hissed kissing her on the forehead and craddling her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Everybody better beware

Misha clung to D’artagnan as he set her free and carried her off out of sight. She nodded pitifully, wiggling in his arms to be set down “I’m fine…I’m fine” She murmured, shaking a little when her feet touched the ground but she put her arms around his neck to steady herself. “No…I didn’t touch her” She said, looking up at him and slid one hand down from around his neck. Then suddenly...she smirked “I heard you touched her though plenty. How was she? Was she stiff as a board or did she purr like a kitten when you popped her little cherry, hm?”

Khalid threw the door open and stepped inside, looking over he saw D’artagnan with Misha and he growled “D’ARTAGNAN NO!” He shouted at him. Suddenly her hand shot forward, pricking him in the arm with a needle and injected him. She had never been amazing at potions, no, but she knew enough. Like how to paralyze him properly. Her appearance shimmered and Parker stood in Misha’s place, grinning widely “Don’t worry, love She dropped the needle and patted his cheek “I made a deal. You’re safe. Your little girlfriend, well…” She blew out air through her teeth “Not so much” She turned to look at Amon and Tristian ,making a face. Seriously? He let him defenses fall to make out with Khalid’s girlfriend? Whatever.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 pm

D'artagnan felt better knowing Michelle was safe. But something was off. He just couldn't place his finger on it. Then, she spoke and D'artagnan's face dropped. It wasn't Michelle it was Parker. Khalid threw open the doors and called his name, the Djinn's head snapped to the side just as Parker injected him with some potion. His body went ridged. No! No! This wasn't happening! "Bitch!" he hissed spitting at her as his body crumbled to the floor.

Amon tore away from Tristian and roughly put her to the ground. Tristian looked where D'artagnan had been just to see Parker shimmer into her natural form. Amon looked down at her and smiled darkly. "Did you honestly think I would be stupid enough to leave her out in the open? No, I am not a fool. However I must say, you have a very talented mouth." He laughed darkly and held Tristian tightly in his grasp. "Brother, I was wondering when you would show up. But it seems you're a tad bit late. Your djinn is now useless and I have Tatia. The only thing left to do now is kill you."

Tristian pulled against his grasp but he only tightened his fist and yanked her in front of him. Her back was pressed firmly against his chest, using his hand he placed it under Tristian's jaw and held it tightly one move and he could crush her skull. "Do you see that Tatia? This is the last time you'll ever see my baby brother alive again. After that, you will be mine. Whether you come willingly or not."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Everybody better beware

Parker just smirked at him as he fell to the floor “I’ve been called worse” She told him with a chuckle and then turned her back on him, crossing her arms to watch Khalid get his ass kicked by his brother. Seriously? What was it about Tristian that Khalid and Amon wanted? She understood it as much as D’artagnan wanting Michelle. Khalid probably let Misha go, but that didn’t matter. Once he was killed Amon would be able to find her easily again, especially if he reversed it and used Tristian as the bait for the Unicorn.

Khalid watched worriedly as D’artagnan fell, but he knew he wasn’t dead. Parker wanted his power too much to kill him, but he was out of the picture now for the fight. He turned to leer at Amon, his eyes dropping to Tristian and he gave her a look that said he would get her back and keep her safe like he promised. He would. He slowly moved towards them “You won’t kill her, Amon. Let’s by pass that game, shall we?” He could threaten all he wanted, but if he wanted her dead, she’d be dead already. He glared ruthlessly “You are quite daft, aren’t you, brother? She isn’t Tatia. She has no memory of you and wants nothing to do with you” He twirled the sword in his hand and then grasped it hard “This is my home. And my family. I won’t let you win”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Amon smirked and pushed Tristian behind him and pulled his sword from his side. This would all end tonight. "Tis no threat brother, you will die tonight. Without that poison you have nothing. You're only prolonging your death." Amon summoned a fire ball in his hand and bounced it up and down slowly. Tristian grabbed onto his arm and tried to pull it back, "No, leave him alone!" she cried pitifully. Amon growled and tossed Tristian away from him.

The little witch slid across the warehouse floor until her back hit the wall. Her head was realing. She felt like she had just been hit by a bus. Amon grunted and stepped forward pointing his blade at Khalid. "She is Tatia, I just have to make her remember." He spat at his brother's feet and wove the fire into his blade. It burned brightly, it's heat radiating off of it in waves. "All the more reason to rip it from you."

Amon rushed forward and collided swords with Khalid. Flames weaved wildly across the blade tiny parts of it flying from the blade and onto the floor where they burned in a trail. Amon was relentless delivering hard hitting blows with terrible force. For Khalid it may have been centuries since he last drew his sword, but for Amon it was hard wired in his brain. He was a master swordsman. He grasped Khalid's wrist tightly and lifted their swords above their heads. "I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do."

Tristian shook her head to head slowly to clear away the fogginess and looked towards the exit. Was MIchelle out there? Using the wall she pulled herself up and stumbled to the door. "Michelle...are you out there?"
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Everybody better beware

“I think you’re the one prolonging since you won’t shut up and just fight” He growled, his eyes going from Amon to Tristian and back again. He never wanted her to be in this situation, right in-between them and the fighting. When he tossed her away he stepped forward “No!” He shouted, his eyes glued to her as she hit the wall and didn’t leave until he was sure she wasn’t seriously injured. He quickly looked back to Amon, watching him add the fire to his sword. Well…things got more interesting. He shouted and ran towards Amon as he came at him, bracing himself as their swords collided. He was able to block all his moves but once again, not get one in. He snarled when he grabbed his wrist, staring him straight in the eye “As long as she’s alive, my happiness is well intact” He growled before kicking out at him and twisted his wrist painfully to flick his sword at Amon’s head.

Misha was waiting outside, she hadn’t run, she couldn’t leave them but she had stayed sitting to stay out of sight. When she heard Tristian she quickly got up and went towards her “Your ok!” She exclaimed and hugged her briefly before leaning back “What’s happening? What’s-“ She turned towards the door and finally looked inside, seeing Amon and Khalid fighting then….her body froze and she sucked in a trembling breath “No” She could see D’artagnan lying on the floor motionless and she thought the worse. He was dead. He was dead. He could heal himself so he couldn’t just be injured so if he was lying there like that…he was dead. Without even thinking she quickly ran inside and towards him “D’artagnan!” She screamed and kneeled beside him “D’artagnan!” She touched him, sobbing.

Parker had moved far off to the side to avoid all the fighting, but she saw Misha as she ran to D’artagnan body and kneeled by him. She knew Amon wanted to get her but, well, if she killed her wouldn’t make a difference right? He’d kill Khalid soon and then he could suck out Misha’s soul. She looked around for a sharp piece of metal and picked it up then started to come up behind her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: