Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning - Page 4 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

The Reckoning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He sighed, frustrated she wouldn’t say but he crossed his arms and shrugged “Alright….” He couldn’t make her, he had no right to know so if she really didn’t want to say then was nothing he could do, he just hoped she would be alright “But if you need something” he motioned to the scroll “Tell me” If she was in some kind of trouble or anything, he wanted to help her out and not just to pay her back for saving his life. He wanted to make sure she would be safe. He nodded when she said she was going to go but then turned quickly towards her when she fell, kneeling down beside her “Tristian! What’s the matter?!” What was happening now?! “Tristian! Hey, hey, you alright? Do you need me to call someone?” He didn’t have magic, so 911 was his only avenue.

When he saw the blood he panicked, sucking in a breath “I’m calling 911” He said quickly, starting to stand. Blood was now involved…this wasn’t good. Had she over done it with magic trying to help him? Did this have to do with the scroll? Neither? He didn’t know but he had nothing to help her, she obviously needed some outside help because she was lying on his floor bleeding.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Tristian rolled over slowly and pushed herself off the ground and sat up slowly more blood dripping from her eyes. "No...don't." she said hoarsely using the wall to pull herself to stand. Her legs wobbled but she stayed upright. Hospital's mean needles and needles meant blood work. Then they'd seen that her blood was different and she'd be experimented on like a rat.

Stumbling forward she grabbed his arm gently and pushed him away from the phone. Or at least as much as she could until her legs gave out and she crumbled again. "No...hospitals. I'm...fine. No she wasn't, her head was killing her to much magic overload. Blinking she gently rubbed her cheek with the back of her hand smudging the blood across her pale cheeks. She needed to go home, she could take care of herself at home not here at the Professors.

Grabbing onto the couch she pulled herself up her legs shaking visibly as she did so. There was no way she could make it down the stairs, she'd fall and break her neck. She could call Michelle, but then D'artagnan would probably kick her ass for being so stupid in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He was up and about to grab the phone when she sat up and told him no. He paused, uncertain whether to listen to her or not. He quickly stepped towards her, phone in hand, and grabbed her to help her stand and keep steady “Tristian, you need help” He sighed when she protested the phone further and shook his head “Look at you. You need help, don’t be so stubborn. I’m not a medical doctor, I can’t help you and you obviously need it” When she began to crumble again he quickly put down the phone and used his other hand to keep her up, leaning her against him “Exhibit one…” He grumbled and simply just picked her up in his arms with a sigh “Stop trying to move just…let me get you to the couch myself”

He carried her over and gently put her down on the couch “Just lie back, take deep breaths” He was still thinking he needed to call for help. If she didn’t want a hospital fine, but she still needed assistance “At least let me call a school nurse”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Of course she needed help just not from the Professor. Khalid could help her, he's seen her in this situation before and knew how to handle it better than anyone. She just needed rest, silence and a big bowl of chicken noodle soup with apple juice. She'd be fine in an hour or two. Unless of course the Professor wanted to jump her bones that would help too. She groaned when he picked her up her body becoming limp in his grasp. She had no energy whatever happened with the vision thing had completely wiped her clean of any and all energy.

"I'm sorry Professor..." she said softly tucking her head neck to his neck. He laid her down gently on the couch her body melting into the soft fabric. "No, no nurses, no doctors, nothing. Blood comes with magic, it's a side effect from using to much in my case. Don't worry about it okay. Just...give me an hour and I'll be able to walk then I'll be out of your hair and you can go about your day as if I was never here."

Those words were a tad bit harder to say that she expected them to be. Blood had already seeped into the white of her skin tight tank top staining the fabric crimson. How could the Professor not know of his own life. Was he in that much denial that he couldn't see what was right in front of him? He was an ancient fae, and yet he still thinks he's in his late 30's. He was of no use to her right now. All of her questions were for Khalid and he was indisposed.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Everybody better beware

He shook his head “You have nothing to be sorry about” Had she lost her mind? What could she be apologizing for? He sighed heavily and glanced away, not bothering to show his distaste on the fact she didn’t want any outside assistance. “I don’t think that’s a good idea…” He shook his head and looked back at her unhappily “Of course I’m going to worry. You can’t ask me not too” He had never seen anyone bleed from their eyes (that he could remember anyway) so it disturbed him and made him feel medical help had to be in order. But if she didn’t want it…fine. Stubborn girl, he had a feeling her arm could be cut off and she’d still tell people she was ok and just needed to sleep it off. She needed to try and take care of herself better or she would wind up seriously hurt.

He gave her a hard look “Why do you always do that? You speak as if your some huge burden to me” He didn’t like it, it irritated him. When had he ever made her feel like she was some insignificant speck that always got in his way? “You may stay here and rest as long as you need. Take my bed, it’s far more comfortable than this old couch. I can sleep here” And before she could even protest he was picking her back up in his arms and taking her to the bedroom “You’ll also have the privacy of the bathroom all to yourself.” He shot her a look “Don’t argue” He muttered before putting her on the bed.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 am

She had plenty to be sorry about, she was all up in his business, his apartment, hell she almost in his clothes if she hadn't of found her own. That would have been a lot worse to come up with an excuse for. This was the difference between the Professor and Khalid. When Khalid was worried he was angry and threatened a lot of people, when the Professor was worried he was...kind and supportive.

She swallowed hard and avoided looking into his eyes when he asked his question. "Because I am, I keep...butting into your life when I'm not wanted." that was a big burden and though she tried not to it always seemed to happen. She blamed Khalid for it. He always liked to get her in trouble. Royal pain in the ass. "No Professor really, I'm fine just leave me on the couch." no matter how much she protested he didn't listen. Instead he picked her up once again and carried her into the bedroom.

Her body craved sleep, it clawed at her brain and tried to force her eyes closed. Her back molded to the mattress and she let out a soft sigh her eyes fluttering for a moment. Grabbing his hand gently her icy hand pulled him closer. "Tell me a story." she said softly. No matter how childish it might sound she wanted a story. Well, she wanted the Professor to lie down with her but she wanted a story too. Perhaps she could get some information out of him subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 am

Everybody better beware

He sighed “Tristian, you are never not wanted and I’m sorry if I ever made you feel that way. You don’t butt in. When you need help you need help, don’t feel bad for that or feel like you’re getting in the way” Maybe now he understood why she wouldn’t share anything with him, like the truth about how he got hurt or the scroll. How could she share things about her life when she felt she was a pain in his neck? She was ridiculous, there was no way in hell he was letting her stay on his couch when she was obviously going through something he thought seemed pretty serious. He had gotten some good rest apparently but she probably didn’t sleep well worrying about him all night, so she needed some real rest. I mean the woman was bleeding from her eyes for God’s sake.

He put her on the bed and covered her with the blanket then took a step back, ready to leave her alone so she could rest peacefully. But when she grabbed his hand he stopped and thought she was going to ask for something like, a glass of water or another blanket…not what she did actually ask for. Her gave her a funny look like she had to be joking, but it didn’t seem like she was “A…story…?” Uh he wasn’t really the story telling type….he stepped back near the bed and sat down at the edge, looking at her “Um…well…” He racked his brain then took in his breath “Ok, ok…um…once upon a time, there was a….a...elephant? Who, who lived in a zoo…ahh, yes, a zoo.” He made a face and let out a breath “And then, one day the elephant, um, found a peanut…but no ordinary peanut, no, aaaaa…..golden peanut” Yeah, he really sucked at this, but he was trying.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Tristian simply stared at him when he spoke. So she wasn't a burden to him? That made her feel a little better about the whole situation. That he didn't detest her or find her annoying for always ending up around him in the most inoppertune moments. "Well thank you Professor." still once she was fit as a fiddle she was leaving to keep herself at a distance from him. She didn't need to get caught up in the moment and do something she would regret and get yelled at by Khalid for.

The witch snuggled deeper into the pillows of the professor's bed and sighed, her eyes becoming heavy. She gaze him a lazy smile and held his hand on her stomach, "Mhmm...a story." she wouldn't ask him to sing, a story was easier to do or at least she thought so until she heard the Professor start with his elephant and golden peanut. She laughed softly and shook her head, "A magical golden peanut." she laughed again and closed her eyes. "It's fine Professor, you're a teacher not a story teller." Relectuantly she released his hand a smiled. "Just wake me in an hour Professor. Then you can have your bed back." she chuckled and gently touched his face with her hand tracing the line of his beard.

Closing her eyes she sighed and soon feel into a deep sleep, but she wouldn't rest. Oh no, her dreams were plagued with visions of a city a flame, swords clashing and magic flying. It was a great battle, the bodies of innocents were laying in crumbled in bloody heaps on the floor the warriors dancing around them expertly without missing a beat of clashing swords. Why was she seeing this? Was this the ancient evil? Some giant brute of a man fighting Khalid? Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, looking down she saw the hilt of sword pressed against her belly button.

It was her hand wrapped around the hilt, but she wasn't controlling it. Words flew from her mouth, an ancient spell that she didn't understand. Blood spilled from the wound staining the white fabric of her robe. The two fighters halted their battle when the magic wrapped around the brute it was if he were frozen in place. His body soon began to turn to marble and no matter how he tried to fight it there was nothing he could do to stop it. Her foot moved on their own stumbling forward to touch the face of the man who looked down at her with sad eyes. "How could you betray me?" he asked touching her face softly and though she herself wanted to draw away she couldn't, instead she nuzzled her face in his massive hand, "To protect you..." She moved away from him as the marble spell spread over his fingers and to his face, it was frozen in a sad expression his hand still outreached as if cupping her face.

Tristian shot up from the bed letting out a startled scream, her hands flying down to her stomach to lift up her shirt to see if she were still wounded. Though there was no blade it still hurt as if she had been recently stabbed. She looked around and noticed she was still in the Professor's bed and that it had to at least be mid day but the sun outside. How long had she been asleep?
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Everybody better beware

He laughed when she did and gave her hand a little squeeze “Yes, a magical golden peanut. It will be a very interesting story…once I figure out what the golden peanut does” He gave her a warm smile and laughed some more when she let him off the hook about telling her a story. Good, because probably it would just be a rendition of Dumbo but with a golden peanut that made him able to fly. “Alright, sleep well” He murmured, going very still when she touched his face. He gazed down at her for a few moments, enjoying her hand on his face far too much before he turned away, got up and went to the couch. He was used to being up this early but his body begged for more rest. So he laid on the couch, throwing a blanket over him and allowed his body to relax and fall asleep….for about twenty minutes only. Soon the phone rang and Khalid had to roll himself off the couch and run off to see Misha because shit could never just be peaceful apparently. He was gone pretty much all day, and was just returning back to his room when he heard the scream.

He quickly finished opening the door and ran inside and to the bedroom. Seriously?! What was it now? Demons and Elders and screaming Tristian, oh my! He rushed into the bedroom and to the bed, sitting down beside her and grabbing her hands “What is it?! What’s wrong?!” He looked around the room for any sign of danger then back to her.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Tristian nearly jumped out of her skin when Khalid barreled into the bedroom. "There was this city, and fire, and bodies and you and this big...giant brute guy and me with magic and boom and stab and..." she threw herself into Khalid's arms wrapping her own tightly around his to try and find some form of comfort. Visions were not her forte she was not prepared for them and the damage it was doing to her brain. Her body shook from fear, her stomach still throbbing from her vision impalement.

"I don't want to die." her words came out in a broken voice. Whoever this...other her was had died doing a spell to trap this guy in a freaking marble statue and the scroll said they had to put it away which meant she would have to die and she didn't want to die. She wanted to live a long heathy life. Tristian didn't know if this was Khalid or the Professor but at this moment she didn't care. Khalid was her lifeline the only thing keeping her held down at this moment. She burried her face in his neck and fought back the tears that threatened to spill over. Tristian was a strong woman but this...this was too much.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Everybody better beware

He stared at her in confusion when she started talking about some dream she must have had. Wow…the day after Halloween seemed even more screwed up then Halloween itself “Sounds like a Halloween wet dream…” He muttered, wondering what in the world she had been dreaming about. But suddenly she was throwing herself at him, her whole body shaking and he suddenly realized how scared she really was by what she had seen. Wow, she was so freaked out and he hadn’t even been the one to give her the nightmare…it had to have been pretty bad. He put his arms around her and drew her close against him, gently beginning to stroke her hair to try and soothe her the best he could.

“Hey, hey, hey. It’s alright. Your fine. Everything’s alright” He murmured, kissing the top of her head “You’re not going to die” Why would she say something like that? He had never seen her so freaked out before. He smiled and looked down at her “You think I’d ever let you die? Come on. Your stuck with me” He whispered then playfully pretended to bite at her neck, just trying to get this scary spell to break on her.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Okay, now she knew who it was, only Khalid would say something stupid like that when it something serious had just happened. But that only made her tighten her grip on him knowing that she could without being scolded for it later. But it wasn't a laughing matter it was serious there was some major mojo going on in that woman's spell so much so that she had to resort to blood magic to even put the guy in a marble statue! She was no where near as powerful as that woman...Tatia. Whoever that was. As far as she knew she wasn't Greek. At least that's what her father had told her but this woman was definitely greek with a weird symbol on her dress. She'd have to look it up later.

"No it's not there was this scroll and it said that I woke up an ancient evil and that we had to put it back but Khalid I saw that fight and I didn't survive..." she moved away when he nipped at her neck and thought for a second. Leaning back she tilted her head to the side, "You were there but you were...dressed differently and had markings on your dace." Grabbing her bag off the floor she dug through it until she found her sketch book and pen set and began to sketch out the face of the man who had turned to marble. Though her hand still shook pretty bad she came out with a decent drawing. "Do you know him?" she asked turning the sketch book around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Everybody better beware

He frowned “Right that scroll thing…I tried to find it when I woke up but I didn’t see it.” Hamilton had had it first, maybe the damned cat had gotten to it again. He was still lost though why she thought the scroll was connected to some nightmare she happened to have “Tristian, we had a stressful night, you probably just-“ He was trying to talk over her to calm her down and get her to chill, because apparently playfulness was not allowed. When she mentioned the markings however he stopped and gave her a intrigued look “I’ve only ever had marking on my face when I lived in Egypt…you saw that?” Why did she see that? What exactly had she seen, because her blabbering didn’t make too much sense to him. He moved back when she got her bag, continuing to sit on the bed and simply leaned forward and rested his arms on his legs.

He watched her with a sigh as drew something, shaking his head “Tristian…what are you doing?” After everything with Misha and before that the demon…he just wasn’t in the mood. When she finished and turned it to him he quickly snatched it and stared at the face, his face falling and then something strange entered his eyes….fear. He stared at it then looked at her “You saw him in your dream?” He demanded then quickly stood and went into the living room “Hamilton!” he growled “Where’s that damned scroll!”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:30 pm

It was always the cats' fault little demons liked the get into everything especially the one called Hamilton. She had caught that demon trying to steal her panties at one time. Sometimes she didn't think it was a cat at all just a person disguised as a cat.

Tristian swallowed hard when he said he HAD had them which meant it was in the past. So obviously it was her ancestor who put the big giant man away and she had died which meant Tristian was going to die and she REALLY didn't want to die. "Yeah and there was another me...there. She wore this...white robe looking thing with a symbol on her shoulder. In my dream she stabbed herself and used blood magic and died."

She had no other way to describe the man in her dream other than large, very large, with big muscles and a very nice body. But he wouldn't want to hear that part of the story. He would only grumble and get pissy so drawing was the only way to do so. When he took the sketch she definitely didn't like the look on his face nor in his eyes. Her face visibly paled at the sight. Khalid wasn't afraid of anything. But staring at this picture...he looked terrified. She jumped when Khalid shouted at the cat who sat in the middle of the living room with the scroll in between it's teeth.

Standing rather shakily from the bed she walked into the kitchen and washed off the blood from her face. Hamilton walked over to her and rubbed against her leg. Bending down she took the scroll and held it out to Khalid. "Do you know him Khalid?" she asked again this time a bit more firmly.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Everybody better beware

When she spoke of a woman that looked like her, he knew. He knew what she had seen and what it was about but he didn’t want to admit it. Deep, deep down he was hoping this was just a bad dream or had to do with something completely different. Tatia. He knew she was speaking of Tatia, he had never met anyone before that looked like Tristian after the priestess, especially not anywhere around that time period. The drawing just solidified his fears and he suddenly felt like stabbing himself in the gut with a hot poker, because it would be ten times better than this truth. He clutched the drawing in his hand and when he spotted Hamilton he cursed at the cat and stomped towards him, but the sly crème cat seeked quick refugee near Tristian instead of dealing with its master’s anger. Khalid wanted to kick the cat but he didn’t and instead just snatched the stroll from Tristian and opened it to read.

His eyes roved over the words, then he cursed and threw the scroll in frustration against a wall. How could this be happening?! This could not be happening! Why of all things was that Tristian’s punishment for using blood magic?! Of all things fate could have used as payment! He ran his hands through his hair, all but ripping it out as he paced back and forth. He then stopped and looked at her, dropping his hands “The woman you saw was Tatia. She was a priestess long ago, and yes, she looked just like you” He then sighed heavily, gritting his jaw for a few moments “The man…that was my brother. He was created before Devika and I. His name was Amon…and he was never supposed to get out of his prison”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 pm

"Why were you fighting He-man and why was my past life there helping you with blood magic?" He knew blood magic was a big no no, even in those times but he let past her do it. It must have been very important for her to do so and God only knows what else happened as a concequence. Pompei might have been her conciquence for using it. "So let me get this straight, you did a spell with a witch, I'm sorry...priestess in ancient Egypt to lock up your crazy ass brother and now he's been released?"

Well that's just wonderful, this guy must have been very bad if his own brother turned against him. Tristian stepped forward and picked up the scroll when all of a sudden another wave of visions hit her taking the breath out of her lungs. Hunching over she grabbed her chest and gasped for air.

A security guard walked the halls of the museum carefully looking at the pieces to make sure no one was hiding behind anything. He came to a stop at a giant statue of a man with his out reached, "Don't worry brother, you'll find yourself a new girl." he tapped the statues cheek softly and stepped away when he heard a loud cracking noise. Turning he lifted his flashlight to the statue just as the crack traveled further down the stone.

In a flash the statue exploded and a figure stumbled forward bracing himself on one of the display cases. He was massive with long ebony hair and bulging muscles. The security guard stepped forward slowly, "Hey...buddy...you...okay?" The man's head turned slowly to look at the security guard. Faster than he could blink the guard was impaled on a curved blade blood seeping down the metal and onto a pool on the floor. Opening his mouth wide a white mist escaped the guards body and flew into his mouth.

Dropping the guard, he stepped over the body and tossed open the doors of the museum, Aeternitas was right in front of him. Narrowing his eyes he looked up at the moon and grinned darkly, "Soon...brother."

Tristian sucked in a deep breath of air and crumbled to the floor staring wide eyed at the wall in front of her. Oh they were so screwed.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Everybody better beware

He didn’t want to talk about it, he just didn’t want to get into all that mess…but if she was having dreams about Amon all the sudden because he had gotten out of his prison, well then, she needed to know now didn’t she? He nodded slowly “Uh…well, yes, that’s exactly it it seems.” He was still rampaging with anger but he stepped towards her “I buried my brother in the sands of the desert. Even if he’s emerged he won’t be here anytime soon. He won’t know where to find me. Were safe” Yes, of course…of course they were safe. They had plenty of time to figure this out before Amon was a true threat. Well, he was a threat to everyone he met until he got here but not to them and that’s all that mattered.

When she had another vision he moved quickly to her and put his arms around her to try and keep her steady “Tristian? Breathe! It’s alright” Tatia had visions though he never remembered them being like this but then again, she had been used to them. He helped lower her to the floor after the vision passed, running a hand through her hair “What did you see?” He asked, wanting to know what it was, if it had to do with Amon again. But why was she having these visions? Had to do something with Tatia, that was for sure.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 am

Wonderful now she had a crazy soul sucking fae out to kill them because she was the reincarnation of his lover and the current lover of his brother who trapped him in the first place. Fucking A! She wanted no part of this at all. She wanted to just wake up and this all be a very bad very vivid dream that had no chance of happening but it would seem fate had a different idea.

Her brain throbbed angrily again though this time she didn't start bleeding from her eyes. Her body was becoming adjusted to the visions which meant they would probably become a normal thing once all this mess was over. Fuck her life. Tristian gasped for breath and held her chest using Khalid as prop to hold her up as she watched the vision play before her eyes. It was like her own soul was being pulled from her body and boy did it suck.

Once the vision was over with she took in several deep breaths and blinked her vision clearing once again. Scrambling out of Khalid's hands she reached under the couch and grabbed the remote from one of the cats that were currently playing with it like a toy. Pressing the button the TV came to life and Tristian quickly flipped through the channels until it came to the news.

Good evening, I'm Aiden Quinn here with you live at the Havelock Historic Museum were the body of a local security guard was found dead this afternoon. The museum had recently uncovered a rare and very expensive statue from a recent archeological dig in Egypt. It was named the Betrayed Lover and the artist was unknown but the statue had remained intact through all the years in the desert. At least until today, when the shattered remains were found around the body of the deceased guard. We'll have more for you later on this evening.

Tristian turned and looked at Khalid with wide eyes. "What was that about sands in the desert!
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 am

Everybody better beware

He tried to hold her down when she wanted to scramble away, but she was a lot stronger than she looked damned little woman and she got away from him. He sighed and stood quickly “Tristian! Just…sit the hell down, would you? Take it easy before you explode!” He stared at her like she was nuts when she turned on the TV, wondering why in the world she thought this was the proper time to watch television. What? I Love Lucy was going to solve their problems? He turned to the screen when she stopped on the news channel, tuning in since she seemed so interested in this story, at first not seeing what was so important about this news but then it slowly dawned on him and he stared at the screen “They found him” He whispered in shock “I never thought…” He had never thought they’d find Amon, ever, but apparently those persistent little archeologists did indeed uncover him.

His brother was here. It wouldn’t be long before he found him. He and Devika always ended up finding each other, it was a part of their bond…Amon would sense them as well nearby. Shit. He looked to Tristian “You need to go home and pack your bags and get the hell out of town” He told her forcefully “Now. Right now. Get out, go pack and I’m buying you a ticket to Italy or wherever you want to go, but you need to leave until I solve this problem. Amon can’t see you”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 am

They were screwed, majorly...majorly screwed. Ancient evil that sucked the souls out of people! What kind of thing did that? She clicked off the TV and stood up. What were they going to do? Khalid was probably rusty on his sword skills since they weren't really used anymore. Or maybe it was one of those things you never forgot, like riding a bike. Sword fighting was like riding a bike or at least she hoped so.

HOwever when he told her to go home she turned sharply at him and raised a brow, "Home? I'm not going home." was he crazy? She wasn't going to just travel half way across the world just so he could fight and most likely lose against his crazy psycho brother. Crossing her arms tightly under her breast she shook her head and gave him a hard look. "I'm not going anywhere, you need me. You needed that...Tatia girl a billion years ago and you're going to need me now, I'm not going to run to Italy with my tail between my legs just so you can get yourself killed." Khalid couldn't make her go anywhere, he could try but she'd blow him into another wall if she had too and it would be difficult to fight when he was bleeding from his head.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:33 am

Everybody better beware

Really? She was going to argue with him right now? Not funny “Yes, you are going home because you can’t be here What part of that did she not understand? She was obviously freaked out about Amon and he was giving her a free get out of jail car, so why did she want to stay? When she just stood there stubbornly he stepped up to her and got in her face “Tristian” He said with eerie calmness “I will throw you over my shoulder and pack for you and tie you to that plane if I have too. Let’s do it the easy way, shall we?” He shook his head at her and snorted. “I won’t die, I’ll be fine. What I don’t need is for YOU to die” He snapped.

“You’re not Tatia. Tatia was ten times stronger than you, absolutely powerful and she still died from doing the spell! I let her die helping me put my brother away. I don’t need you because I can’t use you for anything against Amon. To do the spell she did…you don’t have an ounce of that power. So your useless and far better off away from here. I will figure out my own way to seal Amon again or kill him and it won’t involve you” He stared at her for a while then took a step back “Understood? Now were going to go pack your things”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:47 am

"I can be where ever the hell I want to be Khalid, I'm not going anywhere." He didn't scare here, losing him would scare her but his threats did nothing but annoy her. He should know better by now that she didn't listen to anything he said if it wasn't interesting to her. But his eery calmness did make her take a hesitant step back.

Rolling her eyes she placed her hands on her hips, "Do I look like a chump Khalid? I'm not leaving I don't care of this Tatia chick could shoot lazers out of her fucking tits I'm not leaving. I'm staying because I can't stay half a world away and sit there wondering if your alive. And what if you die hmm? You needed her help before because you couldn't defeat her on your own. If you die he's going to come after me any damn way so no. I'm staying. Screw you and your evil eyes I'm not leaving!"

Khalid was normally the child in these situations whining and complaining and being stubborn but she doing it this time and damn it she meant it. No she didn't have as much power as Tatia but she did have grimiores from her entire family, including ancient scrolls. She could find a spell to send him to an alternate dimension or something. Anything that would help but if she went to Italy she would go insane wondering if Khalid was dead. If he died, she wouldn't know what to do with her life.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:24 am

Everybody better beware

“Funny…because you are leaving” This wasn’t some simple argument where someone could win or lose, this was him telling her what was going to happen. He let her continue to talk just to amuse her, but nothing she would say would convince him to change his mind “She couldn’t actually” He told her, crossing his arms as she went on and on. He then growled and looked ready to punch something “He doesn’t know you exist! You’re safe! He can’t come after you if he doesn’t know you’re alive!” He shook his head and stepped back towards her “And I cannot let YOU die! So you’re going!” And with that he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder like a rag doll and started for the door.

“D’artagnan can help me. Evelyn can help. You know you’re not the only witch I know, right? I can get someone else to help because you cannot help without getting yourself hurt or worse. So just shut up and let me handle this. This isn’t your fight to begin with”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 am

God he was such a fucking ass! "I'm not." she replied firmly planting her very nice ass on his couch. Tristian didn't like feeling useless and if she was half way across the world then she would feel useless. Tristan snapped her head towards him and growled, "If you die he'll know I exist because I'll kill that fucker for touching you!" God damn it he was too stubborn for his own fucking good. She tried to back away from him but he grabbed her and did his oh so famous tossing her over his shoulder...again.

Tristian kicked her legs angrily and beat on his back like a child. Waving her hand the door slammed shut and locked itself. For added benifit she enchanted the locks to where only she could open it if and when she was ready. Struggling out of his arms she finally pulled herself free and rolled onto the floor away from him. Standing she dusted herself off and glared at him. No she wasn't super powerful but she did have some magic. Maybe not as much as Tatia but still she was a witch none the less.

"D'artagnan will protect Michelle, Evelyn wont go near you before breaking both of your knee caps and I am the only witch you know that doesn't have a vendetta against you. And if you read this entire thing instead of breezing through it I have to help it's part of MY consequence for using blood magic. This is the end of the discussion Khalid, I'm not leaving. So just drop it." she tossed the scroll on the couch and sat back on the arm her mind was set and if an Italian had their mind set you'd had a hard time changing it.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Everybody better beware

He appreciated her concern, but he knew the risk of her getting hurt was far more than him. He had dealt with Amon before. He knew how to fight him, knew his moves and his capabilities and how he thought. He could handle him, maybe not easily, but he could. Tristian was clueless. A few visions didn’t make her an expert or prepared to face Amon. No, she needed to get away and be kept safe until he could lock his brother away again…no. Kill Amon. No more prison, it obviously didn’t last forever. Something more permanent was needed and that was death. He had wanted to kill him the first time around but Tatia had convinced him otherwise. Now? Now he was doing it his way. It wasn’t his fault she was so easy to throw over his shoulder, she just was, but apparently she was getting to wise about his game.

When she locked the door he growled, trying to turn the knob and unlock it, then just went to hitting it and trying to yank it open…but nothing. Her struggling frustrated him and he sighed impatiently, all but dropping her to the ground and turning around to look at her ”Open the door” Did he have to go all badass on her? Because damn it he would! “Amon is a threat to the school, so Evelyn will have no choice to help if I ask of it. And you know, I may be hated by like, everyone, but I’m also very feared. I have lists and lists of people who will help me out of fear. They don’t need to like me, and that includes witches” He crossed his arms and glared at her so harshly it was a surprise he didn’t light her on fire with his anger “Fine. You obviously need more convincing then. Fine” He lowered his arms “Will just talk to Tatia herself. You’re her descendent. She won’t let you do anything stupid.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: